g-town

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jul 23, 2009
professor dude you have issues...i bet your one of those folks that have Insane road rage…I visualize you being a n over compulsive a$$ hole with no life and obviously a cop. I bet you have been checking the topix over and over waiting for a response from me or Billy. Get a life and jerking off to topix.
To professor

Frankfort, KY

#25 Jul 30, 2009
It is a shame that your not as good at your profession as you are at looking down your nose at others. This may hender your future as you have trouble getting along w/ others. Just remember the good Lord givith and the good Lord taketh away.
Big John Stud

United States

#26 Aug 7, 2009
Why does the City Council keep protecting Reeves? He has already wronged Sgt. Garrison, Officer Payton and Officer Conrad. The Mayor knows it but the Council will not let her act. The bottom line is that this city deserves better! As long as Reeves and his possee are around the police department will continue to go downhill. Be a man Greg! Do the right thing and resign. Nobody wants you in this position any longer. Swallow your huge ego, comb your 1980's Don Johnson hair, and fade away into the sunset! It would be alot more honorable than being removed from office after the Attorney General serves you with their indictments. Hasta la vista!
frank

Lawrenceburg, KY

#27 Aug 11, 2009
I heard Randy was running for Sheriff
Not sayin my name wrote:
My mom worked down there several years back, and it was more drama than if it were all women, and revolving around Greg Reeves, and yeah, his wife is a theif, and one officer Randy Garrison asked if he could see my assests one time. Wrong people down there
interesting

Richmond, KY

#28 Aug 15, 2009
what has Reeves done wrong for Garrison, Payton, and Conrad?
Scam Artist

United States

#29 Aug 24, 2009
most city cops are always pissed of ! but only cause they are 2nd round draft pick that did'nt make it to county!!!! haha
Dave

Gurnee, IL

#30 Aug 24, 2009
Greenlief IS a badass. He ain't hiding behind anything. You start trouble with him in public and you'll find out real quick. Ya big mouth homo.
kevin

United States

#31 Aug 25, 2009
greenfield is my hero!!!
Dave wrote:
Greenlief IS a badass. He ain't hiding behind anything. You start trouble with him in public and you'll find out real quick. Ya big mouth homo.
mes

Cleveland, OH

#32 Aug 25, 2009
greenliefs a lil bit$ch

Since: Jun 09

Georgetown, KY

#34 Jun 13, 2011
Just a few more gleaming reviews of Georgetown's top law enforcement official!
blueyedqtpie

United States

#35 Jun 24, 2011
kevin wrote:
greenfield is my hero!!!<quoted text>
Mine too!!
Go Green

United States

#36 Jun 26, 2011
mes wrote:
greenliefs a lil bit$ch
Too bad you all can't get it straight! Greenlief, yes not to be messed with. Greenfield, lol- when he leaves his desk it's a damn miracle!

Since: Feb 11

Flemingsburg, KY

#37 Jun 27, 2011
Wow I am seriously amazed by all of these topix comments on here! I am so glad I moved out of Georgetown! The only two officers I actually liked were Garrison, Greenfield, and Swanagan!(I know I spelled the last name wrong) lol! I know a few cops, can't remember their names were complete a$$holes! They let that badge go to their heads! But the best of luck to the Georgetown police department on getting your $hit straight! Soooooo glad I moved!!
Jake

Lexington, KY

#39 Jun 29, 2011
Everyone needs to check out this link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chief-Greg-Ree...

Some pretty weird things going on in that place.
Craig

United States

#40 Jul 1, 2011
Reeves has always been good to me. I have no clue about what all's supposedly going on, but he's a straight up dude in my opinion.
Bigouched

Georgetown, KY

#41 Jul 3, 2011
Craig wrote:
Reeves has always been good to me. I have no clue about what all's supposedly going on, but he's a straight up dude in my opinion.
really well i guess he sure has, since he hasnt arrested u on internet crimes yet, right big mike?

Since: Jun 09

Georgetown, KY

#42 Aug 15, 2011
Craig wrote:
If "straight up" means backstabbing the great majority of your subordinate employees??? Then yes, that is him!
your mom

Georgetown, KY

#43 Aug 25, 2011
georgetown is about to change in a big way in the next couple of months. for the good that is!
Indeed

United States

#44 Aug 25, 2011
Just curious as to why Gtown Police and Scott County Sheriff's Dept won't combine and become one like the EMS service? Why can't/won't this happen?
Johnny Law

Milford, OH

#45 Aug 27, 2011
Indeed wrote:
Just curious as to why Gtown Police and Scott County Sheriff's Dept won't combine and become one like the EMS service? Why can't/won't this happen?
I don't think that would be legal. Sheriff's office is a constitutional office. The SO could patrol in town but I do not think the can enforce city ordinances, for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Pro Union 4 TMMK (Oct '10) 3 hr working man 208
Where to meet women (late 30's to 40's) in Geor... (Nov '13) 7 hr Hello 33
roadblocks at? 7 hr ridiculous 10
holly sammons (Feb '11) 8 hr gtown girl 21
georgetown news and graphic (Feb '09) 9 hr Wont read it 9
Whats going on? 9 hr ugghhh 2
Butterfinger 10 hr dawg for Jefferso... 3
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE