easy easy

United States

#1 May 3, 2012
if anybody is looking for a great time hit up Amy Mann. She has got the best head in Georgetown hands down! That cat ain't too bad either. Best thing about it is that you don't have to pay for it! All you have to do is tell her she's cute, which she's not. She does have some big a%s titts! Just look past her green teeth and everything is good. Her husband, Michael Mann, works 2nd and Leggett and Platt so you'll never get caught. You can even go to her house you just have to wait until her daughter Carley goes to sleep. Just be out before 3am! You can't beat good head and @$$ for free! Email her at [email protected] thats what's she uses to hide it from her hubby. and Lizzy beth is her fake fb....lil ho!! oh yeah she has a tattoo on her right titt with hubby's name in a heart which you will get a good view of. have fun with this hoe...she's easy!
cool

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
easy easy wrote:
if anybody is looking for a great time hit up Amy Mann. She has got the best head in Georgetown hands down! That cat ain't too bad either. Best thing about it is that you don't have to pay for it! All you have to do is tell her she's cute, which she's not. She does have some big a%s titts! Just look past her green teeth and everything is good. Her husband, Michael Mann, works 2nd and Leggett and Platt so you'll never get caught. You can even go to her house you just have to wait until her daughter Carley goes to sleep. Just be out before 3am! You can't beat good head and @$$ for free! Email her at [email protected] thats what's she uses to hide it from her hubby. and Lizzy beth is her fake fb....lil ho!! oh yeah she has a tattoo on her right titt with hubby's name in a heart which you will get a good view of. have fun with this hoe...she's easy!
There are a few lizzy Beth's on FB. Which one r we talking about.
easy easy

United States

#3 May 3, 2012
she has a cat as her profile pic..only has like 5 people on her list all dudes and a fat lesbian!
Yuuuup

Winchester, KY

#4 May 3, 2012
Is her profile pic uk wildcats?

Lizzy Beth is there a last name?
Tony Soprano

Winchester, KY

#5 May 3, 2012
easy easy wrote:
What would happen if I knock her up? I would be free and clear as long as her husband thinks its his. Does she have her tubes tied?
easy easy

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Yuuuup wrote:
Is her profile pic uk wildcats?
Lizzy Beth is there a last name?
that's her!
Tony Soprano

Winchester, KY

#7 May 3, 2012
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550
Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
easy easy

United States

#8 May 3, 2012
silly biotch must have deleted it..either way Lizzy beth and Amy Mann are on fb
cool

Richmond, KY

#9 May 3, 2012
easy easy wrote:
silly biotch must have deleted it..either way Lizzy beth and Amy Mann are on fb
it's on there.(FB). Looking at it now but u have to be here friend to view everything.
very good

United States

#10 May 3, 2012
her dome is bomb!
Fred

Winchester, KY

#11 May 3, 2012
I cant find post a link to her page for both girls. Im in need of new material!
yuck

United States

#12 May 4, 2012
she smells like fish!
pce of ass

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 May 4, 2012
I just want some strange. Bitch has no pic on FB. I know she has to be discreet but so do I.
pce of ass

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 May 4, 2012
Found her real FB page. I'm out !!!!
Fchs

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2012
Had it last night. Must say it was all good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Vogel 3 hr Caroline 13
Leggett and platt 4 hr Tommy Gun 10
Confused 9 hr Mee 1
Super sad 9 hr Moe 1
Drugs (Dec '14) 9 hr King of H 12
Wendy's 9 hr Tachel 4
need help with HVAC system (Jul '11) 14 hr heat 10

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance