Next Last
pimpin

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Does anyone know Shane Walker
who doesnt

Berea, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2009
i went to schoo;l with him. was always fighting !
freind

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2009
realy good guy just got hooked up with a bad girl in shannon way
anon

Anderson, SC

#4 Sep 24, 2009
PILL HEAD!!!SHANNON SHE IS A BITCH!!!!
LOL

Anderson, SC

#5 Sep 24, 2009
pimpin wrote:
Does anyone know Shane Walker
HE IS A GOOD DAD!!!
smackahoe

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2009
He is a great person and a WONDERFUL FATHER. I am so glad he got rid of that skank hoe shannon. all she did was cheat on him the whole time they were together. If it has a pecker she will screw it. Those poor kids is all I can say. and there grandma she is just as bad as her daughter. They lie to get what they want no matter who it hurts or the cost. All you men out there if you see her the best thing you can do is RUN LIKE HELL!!!
single

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2009
ive known shane for alot of years and i think as long as he stays away from that ho he will be ok i hope him only the best he wanted nothing more than to make it work with her and it was all for nothing but troub;e
LOL

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2009
smackahoe wrote:
He is a great person and a WONDERFUL FATHER. I am so glad he got rid of that skank hoe shannon. all she did was cheat on him the whole time they were together. If it has a pecker she will screw it. Those poor kids is all I can say. and there grandma she is just as bad as her daughter. They lie to get what they want no matter who it hurts or the cost. All you men out there if you see her the best thing you can do is RUN LIKE HELL!!!
u got that shit right!!!
gtown hero

Cleveland, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2009
shane's one kool Kat. Ol' Wildcat walker
sopb

Anderson, SC

#10 Oct 10, 2009
about grandma:they happen to have the best nana any grandbaby could have.as for shannon she is a really great mom always with her babies as with shane not a good dad you call a good dad lying to his kids all the time well jesse you must be just as bad as we all know where he gets his drugs from jesse you need to be in jail with rest of the pill heads anybody snort pills infront of thier kids like you do don't need to have thier kids.youwil get caught you nasty piece of shit.
jesse b

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2009
sopb wrote:
about grandma:they happen to have the best nana any grandbaby could have.as for shannon she is a really great mom always with her babies as with shane not a good dad you call a good dad lying to his kids all the time well jesse you must be just as bad as we all know where he gets his drugs from jesse you need to be in jail with rest of the pill heads anybody snort pills infront of thier kids like you do don't need to have thier kids.youwil get caught you nasty piece of shit.
I am going to school full-time ,and so what can you say that you have done with your life lately besides bar hoppin. Your mother is a ugly bitch.I don't sell drugs even though you two keep calling the police and making false aquzations.
hahaha

Georgetown, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2009
you people must really be stupid shannon is a pill head as well.She snorts pills even when she was prego. Just because you have your kids doesn't make you a good mother. Yeah she has her kids but hopefully when her little girl grows up she doesn't end up like her momma always spreading her legs and can't keep her panties on.
holliday

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Could any one please give me a way to contact shane walker or tell me if he owned a 93 jeep wrangler?
felicia

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jan 21, 2010
single wrote:
ive known shane for alot of years and i think as long as he stays away from that ho he will be ok i hope him only the best he wanted nothing more than to make it work with her and it was all for nothing but troub;e
If this is the same shane walker in georgetown that use to own a jeep wrangler please someone tell me how to get a hold of him I've bought his old jeep and I need to get a title for it and its still in his name or if you could get ahold of him and have him to contact me that would be great my email is [email protected]
Good man

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2010
Shane just keep your head up. You are a great daddy. I know that she gives you and your family lots of drama. You are better off without her.. Just try and be the best daddy you can be. You dont even need her.. She is sleeping with,and getting married to your first cousin now!!!! That is just sick!!!
wrong

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Aug 7, 2010
Yea he is a good man thats why is screwed a little mentally challenged girl the night they put her grandmother in the ground.He is a no good piece of sh*t. This was just wrong and he told her dad well I was on pills and didnt know what I was doing.So thats what kind of good man he is.
BIG one

AOL

#23 Aug 7, 2010
He sure is packing a big one down there. I just couldn't take all of it. had to make him stop after about half of it was in. and dam,too thick. bigger than the black boys.
CORRECT

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Aug 7, 2010
You are sooooooo very right!!!! He rocks!!!!!
BIG one wrote:
He sure is packing a big one down there. I just couldn't take all of it. had to make him stop after about half of it was in. and dam,too thick. bigger than the black boys.
lisa northcutt glass

United States

#25 Aug 10, 2010
well i know shane very well is is a good person and he loves his kids so much and his mom wants to see those 2 babies but not allowed that is ashame tina is a great granny and all i can say god bless them shane keep your head high and keep fighting 4 your kids love ya
unknown

United States

#26 Aug 11, 2010
anyone that knows shannon way and her mom knows
how they are if they cant make trouble they are not happy, and i can not blame tina for not going around them every time shane goes after the kids
the law is called on him, its a shame sammy is
not here, he hated shannon, jessica was the best thing that had happened to shane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's snitchin 51 min noname 2
Is jamie Gaines a snitch? 52 min noname 2
Kelly/Tmmk 10 hr better not say 16
Window tint place on water street 11 hr Gotcha 1
Cheaters (Sep '09) 11 hr Gotcha 62
Who is that chick 12 hr Lhsgen19 3
Female manager at bojangles cheating 12 hr Gotcha 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance