Kelly Services Tmmk

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of442
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stuckinindy

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Sep 17, 2012
 
I got with Kelly services today, and their answer to me was "So sorry, no news yet". I am really starting to question whether or not this is some sort of scam, or if we are going to be hired or not. when I was told I was in their so called "hiring pool", I just assumed that I would be hired. When I originally set out on this mission in late June, I was told that after jumping through all hoops, would be put into "hiring pool" and after a month or thereabouts would go to work. My physical and drug screen were completed and returned August 3rd. What happened to 1 month? Am really starting to have doubts and will pursue other options. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we all get hired, then maybe I can erase all doubts, and realize it was'nt a scam after all.

Since: Apr 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 18, 2012
 
stuckinindy wrote:
I got with Kelly services today, and their answer to me was "So sorry, no news yet". I am really starting to question whether or not this is some sort of scam, or if we are going to be hired or not. when I was told I was in their so called "hiring pool", I just assumed that I would be hired. When I originally set out on this mission in late June, I was told that after jumping through all hoops, would be put into "hiring pool" and after a month or thereabouts would go to work. My physical and drug screen were completed and returned August 3rd. What happened to 1 month? Am really starting to have doubts and will pursue other options. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we all get hired, then maybe I can erase all doubts, and realize it was'nt a scam after all.
I got my call to start oct 1 and I have been working on this since June .. So I'd say it's not a scam ..
curious

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 18, 2012
 
sounds like me and stuckinindy were in the same group we also started the process in june so should be anytime now. so if you all are not commuting to/from work where are you staying i will be looking to roomate with one or two to share expenses once i get the call to keep from making the daily drive.
stuckinindy

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 18, 2012
 
To curious in Nicholasville. Hopefully,we will be getting a call to start work soon. I am going to be moving back to Nicholasville when I get called, so maybe we could work something out to share gas expenses since I will also be commuting everyday as well. Let's just keep hoping for the best, and everything will work out. I don't want to give up at this stage especially since I've been on this mission since June, although seems kinda crazy to have to wait this long just for a job. Hopefully it will pay off!!!. good luck to you, as I will keep you posted for anything new.
BriarRabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 19, 2012
 
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my physical and drug test at the first of July and still havent started. All they do is place you in the hiring pool. They told me it'd be two weeks before I'd start so I quit my job and now Im just sitting here waiting!
your a dumbass for quitting your job!! Always keep your job till they hire you!!! Geez!!!!!
BriarRabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Sep 19, 2012
 
stuckinindy wrote:
I got with Kelly services today, and their answer to me was "So sorry, no news yet". I am really starting to question whether or not this is some sort of scam, or if we are going to be hired or not. when I was told I was in their so called "hiring pool", I just assumed that I would be hired. When I originally set out on this mission in late June, I was told that after jumping through all hoops, would be put into "hiring pool" and after a month or thereabouts would go to work. My physical and drug screen were completed and returned August 3rd. What happened to 1 month? Am really starting to have doubts and will pursue other options. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we all get hired, then maybe I can erase all doubts, and realize it was'nt a scam after all.
. It's not a scam depends if they need anyone to work or not get you a job! It may be a year before they call depends who quit . Just keep calling though

Since: Apr 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Sep 19, 2012
 
curious wrote:
sounds like me and stuckinindy were in the same group we also started the process in june so should be anytime now. so if you all are not commuting to/from work where are you staying i will be looking to roomate with one or two to share expenses once i get the call to keep from making the daily drive.
right now I'm going to pull my camper there for a month to a local campground ... So I will be looking to rent a place also
stuckinindy

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Sep 19, 2012
 
I got my call today, the wait is finally over. I will be starting @ Georgetown on Monday the 24th. Curious in Nicholasville, did you get a call? Keep me posted please. Don't know which department I will be in, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
Briar rabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Sep 19, 2012
 
stuckinindy wrote:
I got my call today, the wait is finally over. I will be starting @ Georgetown on Monday the 24th. Curious in Nicholasville, did you get a call? Keep me posted please. Don't know which department I will be in, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
good for you work hard. Save your money !!! Live below your means!!!!!!!!! Toyota has made many millionaires. I started in 1988 I know of 23 millionaires that still work in the plant. It's a great place to work! Don't listen to negative bullshit!!! They all have one thing in common, they are all broke!!! By the way how old are you?
curious

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Sep 19, 2012
 
stuckinindy wrote:
I got my call today, the wait is finally over. I will be starting @ Georgetown on Monday the 24th. Curious in Nicholasville, did you get a call? Keep me posted please. Don't know which department I will be in, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
nope, nothing yet, i also was put into the pool august 3rd like you so maybe i am real close to a call too i hope. maybe i should call them?
Briar rabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Sep 20, 2012
 
curious wrote:
<quoted text> nope, nothing yet, i also was put into the pool august 3rd like you so maybe i am real close to a call too i hope. maybe i should call them?
Yes call them never hurts

Since: Apr 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Sep 20, 2012
 
Glad you got your call .. Do you have a day of orientation?Now comes the fun of finding a place to rent for a descent price
girlygirl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Sep 20, 2012
 
wonderky wrote:
Glad you got your call .. Do you have a day of orientation?Now comes the fun of finding a place to rent for a descent price
Good luck ur lucky to find anything under 650 and that's how much they charge at some apts. the duplexes and townhouses range 700-900. It's not cheap to live in Georgetown if u don't wanna live in the ghetto. Also I would ask how much the rent is before u tell them u work at Toyota cause they may try and change it. The minute u tell a place u work there they see dollar signs. I've lived here 2 mths now and figured alot out!

Since: Apr 09

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Sep 20, 2012
 
girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck ur lucky to find anything under 650 and that's how much they charge at some apts. the duplexes and townhouses range 700-900. It's not cheap to live in Georgetown if u don't wanna live in the ghetto. Also I would ask how much the rent is before u tell them u work at Toyota cause they may try and change it. The minute u tell a place u work there they see dollar signs. I've lived here 2 mths now and figured alot out!
I may go more toward Lexington or Winchester ... I don't really have to be in Georgetown . I'll bring my camper to whispering hills campground for a month or so till I find something
Briar rabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Sep 20, 2012
 
girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck ur lucky to find anything under 650 and that's how much they charge at some apts. the duplexes and townhouses range 700-900. It's not cheap to live in Georgetown if u don't wanna live in the ghetto. Also I would ask how much the rent is before u tell them u work at Toyota cause they may try and change it. The minute u tell a place u work there they see dollar signs. I've lived here 2 mths now and figured alot out!
I have a nice apt all utilities paid $575 a month.$250 deposit no pets
Recently applied

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Sep 20, 2012
 
Hello, I applied yesterday thru kelly services. After reading in this forum, im curious, it seems it takes months to get hired. I can not wait that long. how long does it take to drug test & get physical? I need to quit smoking.
girlygirl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Sep 20, 2012
 
Recently applied wrote:
Hello, I applied yesterday thru kelly services. After reading in this forum, im curious, it seems it takes months to get hired. I can not wait that long. how long does it take to drug test & get physical? I need to quit smoking.
It takes a month just to get the physical part and hair testing done, if I passed the 4 hour test they will make u an appt to go to Toyota for the tests and physical like I said it could b 3 weeks to 4 weeks out. Then if u pass that u get put in a hiring pool and u could def b waiting at least a mth possibly longer!! It sounds silly but I know people who got side jobs while there waiting around on Toyota.

Since: Apr 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Sep 20, 2012
 
Briar rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice apt all utilities paid $575 a month.$250 deposit no pets
where did you find it at ... Sounds like a great deal .. I'd only need a studio or one bed room .
Briar rabbit

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Sep 21, 2012
 
wonderky wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you find it at ... Sounds like a great deal .. I'd only need a studio or one bed room .
it's about a 50 min drive south of here I'm from the south end of Jackson county lived in Georgetown for 5 years then to west Lexington near Fayette mall. The drive was about 1 hr 10 min from there sold my house moved to an apt near the 110 exit to many problems there. Then move to a town called Berea and rented my apt there saving tons of money now for retirement. They put a sign up the other day apt for rent I don't know if its still available or not it should be they are really picky who lives here its very very quiet.i don't want to give out the phone number of my apartment manager but her number is on the sign. It's across from people's bank you can't miss the sign. Just get of exit 76 drive straight in to town you'll see it on the right side of the road. Good luck!
girlygirl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 21, 2012
 
wonderky wrote:
<quoted text>I may go more toward Lexington or Winchester ... I don't really have to be in Georgetown . I'll bring my camper to whispering hills campground for a month or so till I find something
I heard stamping ground area is a Lil cheaper I've never been around there so I don't know what it looks like there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of442
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Fed Up Again 139,053
who ever got a white dog behind kmart needs to ... 1 hr Manners 51
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr From Boston 16,031
Kelly Mullanix 3 hr Wondering 9
Tmmk Shutdown 5 hr info 7
Sarah Sanders (May '10) 5 hr truth 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,256
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••