First Prev
of 38
Next Last
TempGuy

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Does anyone know how long before the temps start working at Toyota? I passed all of the tests and was added to the work pool about 6 weeks ago and have not heard anything since. I called Kelly and they wouldn't give me any info on this.
mr choe

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2011
we are sorry to inform you that your 6 week trial employment is now up. good luck with your search
lol

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2011
kelly service blows go somewhere else
TempGuy

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
mr choe wrote:
we are sorry to inform you that your 6 week trial employment is now up. good luck with your search
Why would you waste your time writing stupid sh*t? If you are bored or can't find a woman, go on tagged or fetlife.
Ralph

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2011
They are done for the year. Hiring may resume in January.
omg

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Amanda kelty hires all her low life friends, and does not drug test them or do a back ground check on them. They need to fire her big a**!
nfe

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 19, 2011
try different temp service, kelly services is the worst, treat people like dog shit . toyota employees do the same. they know temps are overrunning the place doing the same wrk for half pay, toyota trying to replace all the full timers w temps. toyota on its way down, too many lazy rednecks running the groups and lines
Current Temp

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 19, 2011
Hahaha love all the haters. I'm a Kelly temp, been a Kelly temp for 2 years and 9 months, and I've loved it. Always been treated fairly, always gotten good pay on time, and I don't have a single complaint. I can't say when they'll bring ya on dude, but I do know people quit everyday, so I'm sure it'll be soon. We just had two brand new temps start over by me, so I'm sure you're on the list to start soon. And Toyota has done a great job recently of hiring their temps permanently. It's a great job, as long as you're willing to work your butt off and be there on time every single day.
TEMP GUY

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Current Temp wrote:
Hahaha love all the haters. I'm a Kelly temp, been a Kelly temp for 2 years and 9 months, and I've loved it. Always been treated fairly, always gotten good pay on time, and I don't have a single complaint. I can't say when they'll bring ya on dude, but I do know people quit everyday, so I'm sure it'll be soon. We just had two brand new temps start over by me, so I'm sure you're on the list to start soon. And Toyota has done a great job recently of hiring their temps permanently. It's a great job, as long as you're willing to work your butt off and be there on time every single day.
Hey. Thanks for the informative info. A Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Again

United States

#13 Nov 23, 2011
Because its going to happen !!!! It does t matter if it's Toyota, McDonald's, Walmart, a lawyers firm or a nursing home. Flirting and infidelity are going to occur in any workplace that combines females and males. Some of you people think that writing on topix saying how tired you are of girls that flirt with married men, is really going to change something. It's not.
nfe

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 23, 2011
Annonymous wrote:
I can't stand the female Temps at Toyota. All they do is flirt with the married men there. I wonder how much work is actually getting done.
its not the temps doin the cheating and flirting hon, its the old full timers.
Annonymous

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2011
I agree with nfe to a point. The old full timers are doing the cheating, but it's the young temps wanting sugar daddies who's leading them on.
agreed full timer

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2011
Alot of people I see lure in a young temp by being nice and Flirty
Annonymous

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2011
Sounds like you know some of the old time flirts I'm talking about.
gwr

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 2, 2011
How does this thread go from a question about when Kelly Services is hiring for Toyota, to people at Toyota banging each other?
TMMK team member

Washington, DC

#20 Dec 24, 2011
I have been talking to people and listening to the rumors and TMMK should be hiring more temps real soon after the new year. Other temps will be coming up on their three year contrac and if Toyota doesnt pick them up (which could be for any reason) they will need a good replacement. Keep plugging in your app ladies and gents!
Past temp

Washington, DC

#21 Dec 24, 2011
Current Temp wrote:
Dont get your hopes up
We dont love those hoes

United States

#22 May 16, 2012
why would she drug test her drug dealers and clients then shed have no powder ordick to blow...then shed be a sad sad cheeto lmmfao
LMFAO

Louisville, KY

#23 May 16, 2012
We dont love those hoes wrote:
why would she drug test her drug dealers and clients then shed have no powder ordick to blow...then shed be a sad sad cheeto lmmfao
This is so true you know them girl's well.........
Nervous

United States

#24 May 16, 2012
Are the tests hard at kelly services for tmmk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica devers (Oct '13) 1 hr i know 10
Taco bell 2 hr jamie99 3
heidi at toyota 3 hr lmmmifmgirxsf 1
johnson control slutts (Feb '12) 4 hr yeah 15
Thomas Downey 6 hr Sarah 7
Brandon Fisher (Jul '14) 8 hr Nope 25
Barbie 8 hr Jordan 16
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web