Current Temp

El Monte, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Does it really take three years to even be considered for full time employment?
Current Temp Too

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2011
It all depends where you are at and what the ratio of full time members is. No exceptions will be made except for extreme conditons, a buy out occurs, 25 yr team members retire or they sell a lot of cars (fingers crossed)
yes

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2011
It is simply a process you go through . Be at work , on time , and do your best to succeed. If you fail any of the above or get hurt , your screwed .
Current temp

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2012
From what most of the temps in assembly are hearing where I work they are starting to hire at 2 years at six months of service...keep working hard you could be next
Getting Hired

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Im getting hired this month and it took me my full three years, but I'm not complaining. Thankful for a decent permanent job in this economy.
temp

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2012
They are moving a lot of temps from first to second shift right now, all of which are at or close to 30 months. They are not hired yet, just another step in the process. hope to see the ones that have worked hard get hired.
Getting Hired

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2012
tmmk wrote:
Did anyone else get their privates checked during the physical at toyota?
Lol yes mine were..was pretty awkward lol.
bubba

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Is toyota hiring off the street for the new plant
Nichols

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2013
bubba wrote:
Is toyota hiring off the street for the new plant
Yes. Just go in the main gate and ask for an application.
Stopit

Georgetown, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
If you want a job, go to one of the temp agencies they work with. Kelly Services is a good start. Go to their website or go to tmmk's website and you will be advised on how to begin the process.
Thank You

Winchester, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Stopit wrote:
If you want a job, go to one of the temp agencies they work with. Kelly Services is a good start. Go to their website or go to tmmk's website and you will be advised on how to begin the process.
Thank You!:)
I was about to say the same thing At least some ppl are nice & helpful on here. I was lucky to get hired on, so I know what it's like.
Hank

Milford, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Is it possible to get hired striaght on or must you go through a temp agency?

I'm thinking about quitting my full time job of 5 years making only $13 an hour but its stable for the years upcoming.

I want to make more but starting out as a temp gives me bubble guts because your future isn't certain being a temp.

If I come to work every day and do a good job wit no issues would I get hired on?

With the new car in 2015 would that raise chances of being hired on full time and not temporary?

If I was hired straiggt on I'd be all over this. I want to weigh my options before dropping what I have now. Which is just my wife and me with no kids yet were both in our mid 20's
huh

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Hank wrote:
Is it possible to get hired striaght on or must you go through a temp agency?

I'm thinking about quitting my full time job of 5 years making only $13 an hour but its stable for the years upcoming.

I want to make more but starting out as a temp gives me bubble guts because your future isn't certain being a temp.

If I come to work every day and do a good job wit no issues would I get hired on?

With the new car in 2015 would that raise chances of being hired on full time and not temporary?

If I was hired straiggt on I'd be all over this. I want to weigh my options before dropping what I have now. Which is just my wife and me with no kids yet were both in our mid 20's
you ungrateful ass. do you know how many people that would love to have your job? if u dont like it just quit. nobody deserves more than what they are getting paid right now! ask any toyota employee
a friend

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Stopit wrote:
Do you work there & what area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's vote out Connie Tackett and Marvin Thomps... 24 min FED UP VOTER 1
Best Church Youth 2 hr churchgoer 4
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota 4 hr reality 295
Toyota Start Date help!! 7 hr . 8
Union vehicles in front of Toyota today. 8 hr bigg 64
Is Becca Nicholson a cheater? (Mar '10) 11 hr Anon 28
canewood hoa (Jul '15) 13 hr joe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages