First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nick Bronger

Georgetown, KY

#63 Mar 12, 2010
yea so did i. eh forget it. its just whatever. sorry if that wasnt you. but if it was then i aint sorry
Sean

Winchester, KY

#64 Mar 12, 2010
nick i love you dude...
Brittany

United States

#65 Mar 14, 2010
Nick Bronger wrote:
yea so did i. eh forget it. its just whatever. sorry if that wasnt you. but if it was then i aint sorry
like why would you even put that shit on here? i didnt do anything to you.
Yuhhh

Winchester, KY

#67 Mar 14, 2010
Nick Bronger wrote:
lawl i dont really care what people think and your right its just a dumb website, im just messin anyways. but i will say this my 4 foot 11in mom has always believed that if a woman puts herself in a mans place then she deserves to be treated like a man. and ive seen my mom beat the living HELL outta some men, so that proves that women arent as fragile as some people would have you
believe. a LADY should never be hit and a
LADY would never put herself in a positon to be hit.
so basically what ur saying is that ur mom isn't a women? She's a man? D*mn I always knew it!! Lmfao
Kelsey t
#68 Mar 14, 2010
Dude he's got too much going on for u guys to do this so knock it off!!!
Trey Crillo

Nicholasville, KY

#69 Mar 14, 2010
haha... whoever said that Nick should get hit by a car AGAIN... that was hilarious.... hahaha..... but Nick is alright.... I guess.... hahaha
Nick Bronger

Georgetown, KY

#70 Mar 15, 2010
A) screw you trey that isnt funny at all. B) my mom isnt a man but she can definetly beat a mans ass. she doesnt put up with bullsh!t from anyone.
Yuhhh

Winchester, KY

#71 Mar 15, 2010
Nick Bronger wrote:
A) screw you trey that isnt funny at all. B) my mom isnt a man but she can definetly beat a mans ass. she doesnt put up with bullsh!t from anyone.
well she sure as hell acts lik one lmao if she's not a mam she's a butch
Nick Bronger

Georgetown, KY

#72 Mar 15, 2010
how would you know if she acted like a man? also, my friends like josh pack, blaine catron and anthony gibbons all tell me my mom is hot... which is creepy if you ask me.
JuSTsaYiNG

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#73 Mar 16, 2010
Nick Bronger wrote:
how would you know if she acted like a man? also, my friends like josh pack, blaine catron and anthony gibbons all tell me my mom is hot... which is creepy if you ask me.
well everybody already knows Josh pack likes men, so that must be why HE likes her. Just my guess. I didn't think Blaine and Anthony liked guys too but then again, you never know these days.(and is that your whole friends list. Sad.)
Nick Bronger

Georgetown, KY

#74 Mar 16, 2010
no that isnt my whole friends list dumbass. just namin a few people. josh doesnt like men, and if you wanna say that to any one of them go ahead, you wont see the outside of a hospital room for awhile. i have more friends than you care to know so there isnt any need for me to make a list of em. all you people that talk shit on here are just f*cking stupid. instead of talking shit on this website say it to the persons face. but you wont because your too cowardly and afraid of a confrontation
Yuhhh

Winchester, KY

#75 Mar 16, 2010
Nick Bronger wrote:
cuz I've met her b4. She's not hott. She is straight up pure white trash. And u think it's cool to have some fat kid lik ur trashy mom? yea go on n keep braggin lol u sound stupid
Renee Bronger

Georgetown, KY

#77 Mar 18, 2010
It seems to me that a lot of people using this site have totally corrupted it. I find it sad that so many young people seem to think it necessary to hurt and debase others. This world is full of enough pain, hate, suffering, and anger; why would anyone want to add to it. Hiding behind a screenname trying to put down others doesn't make you look cool it makes you a dishonorable coward. I could defend the negative statements made about me but to do so would be utterly pointless so instead I say to you, adulthood is coming at you all fast, make your choices wisely and remember to be a positive force in life than a negative one. One day it may be your mother, sister, brother, child or you that someone is throwing stones at so don't be so quick to pick a stone to throw. I'll pray for you!
MorgaN

United States

#78 Mar 18, 2010
NIck is really nice I've know him for a long time and I know he would do anything for me and who ever said he needs to get hit by another car is totally out of line. He easily could have died that day and is lucky he didn't. It's a horrible thing to say and completely immature. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joel ray hall at post office is a punk (Sep '15) 43 min Clerk 24
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) 4 hr me 31
leesha southworth 7 hr CameOnHerFace 11
Corina Rascon (May '11) 7 hr CameUpInHerGuts 8
Freda huff 8 hr Shutthefuckuppunk 3
Kat Murphy 13 hr Curious 6
Jaida Martinez 13 hr WantsSomeAss 6

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance