Houses or duplexes for rent???

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Anybody know of any houses or duplexes for rent??? Looking for a good neighborhood, but not wanting to spend to much a month. Any suggestions???
stacy

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Anybody know of any houses or duplexes for rent??? Looking for a good neighborhood, but not wanting to spend to much a month. Any suggestions???
What r u looking to spend? I saw some good ones on Craig's list. U should look on there. Good luck
location costs more

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
try mt vernon if you arent wanting to pay much. Basicly you get what you pay for.
Curious wrote:
Jmt81

Georgetown, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Ball homes has 2 br duplexes in mt Vernon pretty cheap but they're not very nice. They have Aberdine also which are much better 2 br 2 ba 1 car garage for 674. Really good value with most places in Georgetown being so expensive.
worried

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Jmt81 wrote:
Ball homes has 2 br duplexes in mt Vernon pretty cheap but they're not very nice. They have Aberdine also which are much better 2 br 2 ba 1 car garage for 674. Really good value with most places in Georgetown being so expensive.
Where is Aberdeen and how do u find out abt the one for 674?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaylan Hudgins cocain dealer 1 hr Zach 1
Where to meet women (late 30's to 40's) in Geor... (Nov '13) 2 hr Crazt chick 34
klan was in harrison co today 6 hr wth 2
Spreading the word 12 hr Bob 12
Cops 16 hr Anonymous 19
Who's sleeping with who what if it was u 16 hr Shut up 19
ed Cole jr 17 hr ED COLE JR 2
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]