kmd

Georgetown, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2010
My family is kind of new to gtown we've been here for a while and haven't really got to know a lot of parents but our daughter just started school at Eastern and they don't offer cheerleading. Where can we send her that's not gonna cost us an arm and a leg?
info

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Call the pavilion! Also, in case you don't already know, this site normally doesn't offer much "help" in any way. It's just a people bashing people spot! Welcome to Georgetown!
Mike

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Try United Talent. My best friend's daughter goes there for gymnastics. Don't know the price, but I do know they offer gymnastics and cheerleading there. As info said, welcome to Georgetown and Eastern is a good school as well.
Unbelievable

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
United Talent is good as long as you like to be obligated to spend 3 -5 nights a week there and the cost is high. They've duped a lot of moms into thinking that monopolizing any potential family time is good for their kids. Pavillion is the way to go unless you think you have an olympic hopeful.
Poe

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
United Talent is good as long as you like to be obligated to spend 3 -5 nights a week there and the cost is high. They've duped a lot of moms into thinking that monopolizing any potential family time is good for their kids. Pavillion is the way to go unless you think you have an olympic hopeful.
. Agreed!
tracy

Battle Creek, MI

#6 Jun 7, 2011
There's youth but its not so expensive and doesn't teach you so much . Well they teach you but there not as good as united talent is .... you can learn a lot in united talent knowing that they have levels and u get better and better which is hopeful although its really expensive for cheer. But there always the tumbling that isn't as expensive as cheer. Tumbling is usually monaround 40-50 a month .. so I would recommend either choice.... but just a reminder the cheer for united talent is real expensive but I guess it is worth it!
tracy

Battle Creek, MI

#7 Jun 7, 2011
Not hopeful!*helpful. And I accidentally put mo before around .. opps sorry.
oooh buggies

Clay City, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2011
Unbelievable wrote:
It's the parents who don't really want the family time anyway who like to spend time there and talk with the other moms. Nobody is duping them. Any time away from their homes they consider "quality time".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael Brumfield (Nov '14) 8 min Grow up 10
Power train at Toyota 3 hr Karma 8
Pam Johnson 3 hr Wylie 8
New Rc club starting 5 hr hello 4
Plant 1 north dock 5 hr Buster 12
Thank you Toyota for my bonus!!! 8 hr BW Maint 6
Joni Winstead 9 hr True dat 3
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE