First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nope

Kansas City, MO

#21 Nov 1, 2010
wow wrote:
Mark Adams is a convicted pedifile??????
His name is not on the KSP sex offenders list. If he were a convicted pedophile he would be on the list.

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/

Here is the site.
infoperson

Lexington, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2010
idk i keep hearing stuff about this 1 guy wtih the last name wilson. is he on hard drugs,sex crazy and likes 3somes with a lady name cristy ?
infoperson

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 16, 2010
Irish girl wrote:
There's also another one on Payne Ave named Brad Wilson.
idk about this guy. hearing all kinds of stuff from hardcore drugs to orgies. any truth ?
KeepingKidsSafe

Kansas City, MO

#24 Nov 24, 2010
lloyd wrote:
john richardson lives in georgetown his name isnt on the sex offender list it happened before the law to register. go down to the county clerks office for more info. he is male white 6-6'1 buck teeth.
LLloyd is right on John Richardson, I am the girl that he sexually abused, I was 7, he lives on Warrendale Drive behind CVS, he abused me in 1991 and was convicted in 1992, but didnt have to register because the "crime" happened before 1994.
Lloyd I love that you are helping keep everyone aware of him, you are doing what I cant and I thank you so much, it means the world to me that you are helping get his name out there and letting people know what he did to me when I was 7, agian thank you, I cant say it enough...
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#25 Nov 29, 2010
There seems to be a bit of a concentration in the Ponderosa/Spindletop trailer parks... that's unfortunate =( Lots of kids in that area.

People on here all day bash the less fortunate in our town, but honestly no one's kids should be playing outside in front of six or seven perverts. Doesn't really matter how much money your parents have.

Hopefully these folks have been rehabilitated since committing their crimes and everyone will be safe.

Since: Nov 10

Georgetown, KY

#26 Nov 30, 2010
info wrote:
You can go to this site:
http://www.city-data.com/so/Kentucky.html
Put in your address and it will show every offender near you!
I thank you for the site information. I pulled it up I have one that lives right next door that sexual abuse in the 1st degree of a 10 year old and I have three girls. I am all tore up now and so freaking nervous :( but am glad i am armed with information i wasn't before.

Thank you.
huh

Germantown, KY

#27 Nov 30, 2010
Do you realize that someof these people never did a moments worth of jail time.What type of rehab were they getting?
Kidsafe

United States

#29 Feb 10, 2011
KeepingKidsSafe wrote:
<quoted text>
LLloyd is right on John Richardson, I am the girl that he sexually abused, I was 7, he lives on Warrendale Drive behind CVS, he abused me in 1991 and was convicted in 1992, but didnt have to register because the "crime" happened before 1994.
Lloyd I love that you are helping keep everyone aware of him, you are doing what I cant and I thank you so much, it means the world to me that you are helping get his name out there and letting people know what he did to me when I was 7, agian thank you, I cant say it enough...
I think there is a John Richardson working at a factory in Georgetown and living across the road at motel 6.
another name

Georgetown, KY

#30 Oct 18, 2011
mark wayne davis, married to mandi davis,lives on laredo drive,in the trashy drug ridden trailer park in ponderosa. charged rape 3rd drgree, took a 16 yr old from louisville on feb,9th,07 and after a tip they found him and girl on fountaine rd. lex on the 20th of feb.after a vehicle pursuit they finally arrested him and sent the girl into protective custody, hes now married to a 21 yr old and hes forty one freakin nasty man when she was ten he wouldla been 21, thats just so sickkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
joe bob

Georgetown, KY

#31 Oct 19, 2011
another name wrote:
mark wayne davis, married to mandi davis,lives on laredo drive,in the trashy drug ridden trailer park in ponderosa. charged rape 3rd drgree, took a 16 yr old from louisville on feb,9th,07 and after a tip they found him and girl on fountaine rd. lex on the 20th of feb.after a vehicle pursuit they finally arrested him and sent the girl into protective custody, hes now married to a 21 yr old and hes forty one freakin nasty man when she was ten he wouldla been 21, thats just so sickkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
Not disputing your facts but your math doesn't add up If she is 21 and he is 41, when he was 21 she was 1, when she was 10 he was 31.
Silence isnt golden

United States

#32 Oct 29, 2012
Scottie burgess is also an abusive persom vernally to women and physocally abusive from a friemd who knows anoit the sotuation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Oct 31, 2012
One person that should be on the list is a woman named Kelly. I think her last name is Davidson. She is mutt ugly and works at Wendy's. Always has kids around and has pushed the legal limit with as many as she can. When she lived in this neighborhood she had kids pouring out of her house night and day, during school hours, late into the night. Beware. I stopped buying food at wendy's across from kmart. Cant stand the site of her.
wow

Georgetown, KY

#34 Nov 16, 2013
Can they be rehabilitated when there is something wrong with their mind. How ? The recidivism rate for offenders is hard to ignore, so how can they be safe? Why do they have to move into nice neighborhoods like Rocky Creek.
wow

Georgetown, KY

#35 Nov 17, 2013
Most likely not ever rehabilitated, those thoughts will always be there. Thats why we know who they are, for our protection, when they become our next door neighbors. It is unsettling, + sickening, but they get to live where they want.
Fred Peters

Richmond, KY

#36 Mar 24, 2014
Any females on the list? I need to get laid!
whatwhat inthe butt

Stanton, KY

#37 Mar 24, 2014
Come May you can add that piece of shit Jason Carpenter of Virginia Ave to the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Coast Port Strike Over 1 hr Info 87
line leader vs Group Leader at toyota 1 hr Solon 22
money 2 hr fiveleaftest 10
Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) 3 hr concerned American 29
scott caldwell murder suicide on valentines day 8 hr HitTheNailOnTheHead 70
Brittany Walker/ Jesse Deskins 10 hr seriously 39
Ford gives huge raise to team members 11 hr Zippo 68

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News