Why do girls cheat?

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heartbroken

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 9, 2012
Why do women say they want a good man and then cheat on him and do things behind their back? I would like to know why. I have been faithful to every woman I have been with and they have all cheated. Work to take care of them, pay the bills, and do my best to treat them good and as soon as u get ready to go to work they are getting ready for another man to come over as soon as u walk out the door. Are there any women left in the world that has morals? Do all women cheat, and if so why?
tater

United States

#2 May 9, 2012
Human nature
Cowgirl up

United States

#3 May 9, 2012
Why do men cheat? Everyone cheats for their very own personal reasons.
for reaj

Paris, KY

#4 May 10, 2012
i let the women i date have sex with other men as long as it"s safe and she is honest about it with me and doesn"t do it behind my back
hmmm

United States

#5 May 10, 2012
I think women just try to move up the ladder. Which guy has the better job, money, house and so on. Its not like it use to b fall in love thru thick and thin. For better or worse.
oh yeah

United States

#6 May 10, 2012
its not about money or material things. Its who treats her better and makes her happier.
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
for reaj wrote:
i let the women i date have sex with other men as long as it"s safe and she is honest about it with me and doesn"t do it behind my back
and there r no jealousy issues?
for real

Paris, KY

#8 May 11, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> and there r no jealousy i ssues?
no there isnt. It doesnt happen every day but there are ways to make it work for both people
pizza

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 11, 2012
women don't want a nice guy that treats her like gold. She wants someone that is rude and to treat her like shit and hit her every now and then. They say they want the good guys but they really want the bad boys and to be dominated.
Cowgirl up

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 May 11, 2012
pizza wrote:
women don't want a nice guy that treats her like gold. She wants someone that is rude and to treat her like shit and hit her every now and then. They say they want the good guys but they really want the bad boys and to be dominated.
That is not always true! I have been with those notorious "bad boys" and have been fed up with being treated like crap. I finally found someone that treats me amazing & I will never take it for granted after past relationships. Sure I wasnt the best partner either but I've learned & I know how to treat, respect & love a man now. I'm a very lucky girl to have found a great wonderful man & I will keep him!
Ronald Mund

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 May 11, 2012
attention and money

The 2 best things you can give to get a girl

it's as plain as that. It's not rocket science
Land Of Oz

United States

#14 May 11, 2012
Money, Money, can you say money? They are looking for richer well endowed men.

If you don't beleave that then you are a smuck!
the Collector

Richmond, KY

#15 May 11, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
its not about money or material things. Its who treats her better and makes her happier.
Thats a complete Fallacy. I hope you know most people who read your post laughed when they saw it. It IS about money and material things in most cases. This is why genuine good men are often passed up for scumbags who treat the women badly.....but have good finances.
the Collector

Richmond, KY

#16 May 11, 2012
Cowgirl up wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not always true! I have been with those notorious "bad boys" and have been fed up with being treated like crap. I finally found someone that treats me amazing & I will never take it for granted after past relationships. Sure I wasnt the best partner either but I've learned & I know how to treat, respect & love a man now. I'm a very lucky girl to have found a great wonderful man & I will keep him!
if thats the case......then you're a dime-a-dozen sister. I think most people are starting to wake up to the idea that this "soulmate" thing is BS. Sorry......but no relationship is safe.....and most of them fail. And several POTENTIAL good relationships are passed up on......in favor of shitty ones.
the Collector

Richmond, KY

#17 May 11, 2012
Cowgirl up wrote:
Why do men cheat? Everyone cheats for their very own personal reasons.
Men cheat because they fall prey to their hormones and sexual desire. This may sound like a cop out excuse....but if you were male....you WOULD understand. Trust me. Not that this completely excuses men. But for women.....I feel the intentions are often more malicious. Money and power are often involved in their cheating......and to me, that is far worse than merely having a sex addiction, or succombing to physical desire(which is often done with shame, I might add.)
Jokin smoe

United States

#18 May 11, 2012
It's wrong for men or women to cheat. I know this from experience both directions. I have cheated, and I have been cheated on. Cheating on your partner, takes all the pure things out of a relationship. I am single at the moment, but this guy has definately learned from his mistakes. I will never cheat again. As a matter of fact, I like to keep my expectations low now. The less you expect, the harder it is for u to be disappointed. Have a great day. SJ
Cowgirl up

Clay City, KY

#19 May 11, 2012
the Collector wrote:
<quoted text>
Men cheat because they fall prey to their hormones and sexual desire. This may sound like a cop out excuse....but if you were male....you WOULD understand. Trust me. Not that this completely excuses men. But for women.....I feel the intentions are often more malicious. Money and power are often involved in their cheating......and to me, that is far worse than merely having a sex addiction, or succombing to physical desire(which is often done with shame, I might add.)
I agree to disagree with several points stated. I cheated & have been cheated on. I didn't cheat for money, material things or security. I cheated because my previous relationship was lacking in romance (even when it was brought up as a issue for me). It lacked sexual desire for the most reason that my ex treated sex as if I was supposed to have relations with him whenever he wanted. I hated feeling like sex was a chore & nothing was exciting. I cheated for purely sexual desire & the romance some men provided. I realized later on how wrong of me it was to do it, regardless of his cheating ways as well. I broke the relationship off & found someone I would never do that to.
Jokin smoe

United States

#20 May 11, 2012
Good for you

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 May 11, 2012
More power to them
Bobby Sue

Georgetown, KY

#23 May 11, 2012
I love women and I love sex. A good woman is hard to find these days. I have finally gotten lucky after 35 years. I have found the woman of my dreams and I always try my best to give her the best sexual experience she has ever had each time. I'm very lucky. I'm head over heels in love with my woman as she is me. Our sex life is the best and she will agree. Our love is so strong that we melt in each others arms. I couldn't ask for a better woman. I don't even desire and couldn't even imagine being with any other woman for the rest of my life. Like I said I feel like the luckiest man on earth. I have found the woman of my dreams, finally. It has been hard though, have been through a lot to find this special one. Good luck in your quest finding yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danya Proulx (Jul '09) 1 hr don-t like dopeheads 24
Where is Tempur - Sealy in Georgetown? 4 hr Gearhead 1
Pill Billy (Mar '12) 14 hr Always Wondered 44
is there no decent women left anymore 16 hr me 9
Neddy Brown (Aug '12) 17 hr Maria 16
looking for a good employee 20 hr Tiffanie 4
free cable nathan campbell (Sep '09) 20 hr what is DUMB 13
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match

Georgetown Jobs