Wanting to join the Marines...need advice

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Thinking

Yucca Valley, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I am wanting to join the Marines...Can anyone give me any advice?
Yes

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Well, there are several things you need to do. First you need to buy you a sandbox in order to get used to beach warfare. Marines love sand and fight over and on sand. The next thing you will need to do is buy some baby oil, lubricants, and an assortment of different sized butt plugs. You need to make sure you anus is stretched out properly and the baby oil will be needed for the hot steamy nights in the barracks. Marines like their anal and you will need to be prepared.

Since: Jan 11

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Thinking wrote:
I think joining/serving in the military is a very honorable decision. I am a veteran and my advice would be to, first of all, get all the information that you can get so you can make an informed decision. If you do decide to join, I would recommend trying to get into a job/field that would give you skills that you could also use in the civilian world. I say that because you may decide that the military is not for you or not something that you want to do for a long period of time. You will get the best training available in whatever field you choose, so you may as well get it in an area that can give you an edge in getting a job if you ever decide to get out.
Hhhuuurrrr

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2011
What Wango said-get into a field there that you can apply to a good job when you get out. You may want to look into other branches too like the Coast Guard or Air Force.
Chesty P

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2011
Thinking wrote:
Would be the best thing you did. Make sure you are in shape, be able to run 3 miles in under 30 minutes, to start, Boot Camp will improve that. Be willing to take orders and accept the fact that you are a slimy civilian maggot until you complete Recruit Training. The other poster's reference to anal sex indicate that he either is, was, or wishes to be a slimy disgusting squid, as sailors to dream of each others ass.
Rick

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Semper Fi! The navy invented sex, but the Marines introduced it to women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Oaks Vs Wyndamere Where to live? 5 hr Resident 24
Jacob Tipton 7 hr Info needed 1
Dustin Kyle Cooper 9 hr informed 34
victoria estates (Aug '12) 11 hr Iris 16
our boxer had babies 12 hr animal lover 1
rugger tincher (Aug '12) 14 hr Someone that knows 6
Tmmk 12 hr shifts 23 hr Beau 2014 17
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web