kLite

Lexington, KY

#24 Aug 21, 2009
did he hit anythin last nite? i know i saw him out near mallard point. hows he hittin stuff if he's in the joint?
wes wrote:
<quoted text> man f*ck it i already got charged wit it . i aint doin it no more. dude thinks hes hard cause he said he had hollows waitin 4 me . he probably just has a water gun
car breaker _1

Clarksville, TN

#26 Aug 25, 2009
whats up bitches. all this talk about car break ins makes me laugh. well the culpret is me hoes. any one missing any gps's. yall aint never catching me, talk all the shit you want when your shit gets jacked at least now you know who it was!!! p.s. CAUTION!!! PLEASE laeve all cars unlocked, or youll get a broken window. lol its your choices bitches..........HAHA
Better miss us

Georgetown, KY

#27 Aug 26, 2009
You morons better miss our neighborhood, we have gotten together and are watching our cars from the windows with protection in our laps! Want to try to guess what we have?
Also, guess which oneS of us have installed cameras?
Just remember to smile!! We'll be sure you get a copy for your cellmate Bubba!!
Number 1

Lexington, KY

#28 Aug 26, 2009
car breaker _1 wrote:
whats up bitches. all this talk about car break ins makes me laugh. well the culpret is me hoes. any one missing any gps's. yall aint never catching me, talk all the shit you want when your shit gets jacked at least now you know who it was!!! p.s. CAUTION!!! PLEASE laeve all cars unlocked, or youll get a broken window. lol its your choices bitches..........HAHA
Number 1 - Grow up Number 2- get a job- What you are doing if in fact you are one of the losers breaking in - you are headed on a 1 way road to jail -I know that you are reading this and laughing and you will probably respond with a stupid come back about how "bad ass"you are and how you don't care and how you will still continue to do it because "you will never get caught" -coming from someone that knows it will come to bite you in the ass sooner or later. Another thing about your comment above, why didn't you put your name on the post? Scared? we would really like to know who you are- believe it or not when you get older and something like this happens to you- you are going to be
pissed,confused and wanting to know who did it - people work hard day in and out to get nice things just to come out one morning and see that they have been stolen-its not a good feeling- I hope you got a good high off that GPS-By the way word to the wise you can purchase cameras pretty much anywhere and they are easy to install without them being spotted and if its anything you think that someone may pawn- write down the serial numbers and keep them on file if you decide to check at a pawn shop. Ok I know how this topix stuff works Im ready for the stupid posts to begin.Mark my words - What goes around comes around- You will be caught.
goat_man_53

Pikeville, KY

#29 Aug 26, 2009
prob that punk ass ray mckee
some one who knows all

AOL

#30 Sep 15, 2009
some fat kid that they call nell or nelly or something is what i heard
dumbasses

Clarksville, TN

#31 Sep 16, 2009
back in 01 i had people break in my truck and i saw them in the act. i called the law. while the sheriffs were on there way out here, the robbers decide they would break on into my house. i had the door unlock and they came in to meet me standing there in the corner with my 12 guage pump pointed at them and my glock at my side. needless to say when the cops got here i had the lil punks on my back porch laying on there stomachs crying like the lil bitches they were. the cops told them they were lucky i didnt shoot them because i had every right since they came inside. but no with all these new hardcore wanna be gangsta punks trying to act hard, if they come to my place and break in, i will shoot. no more mr nice guy.
outsider looking in

Morehead, KY

#32 Sep 17, 2009
You are awesome!!If more people were like you then these punks would leave peoples shit alone.Keep up the good work
psht2

Richmond, KY

#33 Sep 17, 2009
i heard it was nelly.
Danny A

Georgetown, KY

#34 Sep 19, 2009
its Zach "fata$$" Enders.
he tryed to sell me a gps hes a stupid wanna be drug dealer
car broken into

Macon, GA

#35 Sep 19, 2009
Zach Enders broke into my car, my mom's car, and my neighbors. Stole a whole bunch of change from my car, and my friend's GPS. Funny thing was he sold my friend's GPS to someone we knew, so we got it back. But these kids are not getting in trouble so they continue to do it!
wow

Clarksville, TN

#36 Sep 19, 2009
car broken into wrote:
Zach Enders broke into my car, my mom's car, and my neighbors. Stole a whole bunch of change from my car, and my friend's GPS. Funny thing was he sold my friend's GPS to someone we knew, so we got it back. But these kids are not getting in trouble so they continue to do it!
you know if you catch them in the act that you can call 911 and then go out there and just start kicking there ass till the law show ups. cant shoot them unless they come into your house. were does this kid live at??
Warden7

Georgetown, KY

#37 Sep 19, 2009
hey, u mean that gay a** little daniel collins? his crew is his momma. yall been in our hood so is he after little gay a** jason? aw theyd make a pretty pair. tyrell might not take to kindly to somebody invadin his GAY territory.
Watchingubitches

Georgetown, KY

#38 Sep 19, 2009
You need to watch for a black Mercury Marquis. The license plate is 154 HKL. They live at 602 George Martin Avenue. The police know who they are and what they are driving, so if you see them, call the police!!! They were over here last night in that car, then someone was in my yard at 2:00 this morning. Luckily we were awake and nothing got stolen! We keep guns in our house too just for the bitches trying to come around and break into shit! Daniel Collins, Reva Mulligan, and Richard Boykin Jr are all in on this shit! Our neighborhood is watching for these people and this car and we all know who it is. We are waiting and watching and everyone else needs to do the same! All the names you all are listing could very well be involved so call the police if you see the car or have any information on these people! Just a reminder if any of these bitches are on here, we are watching, waiting, and armed just as well, so keep watching our houses because we're watching too and the police are backing us up!
car broken into

Macon, GA

#39 Sep 20, 2009
He live in Indian Acres, works at Soapy Joes.
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
you know if you catch them in the act that you can call 911 and then go out there and just start kicking there ass till the law show ups. cant shoot them unless they come into your house. were does this kid live at??
privslayer

Georgetown, KY

#40 Sep 21, 2009
CPGGGG for life. lol
steve

AOL

#41 Sep 21, 2009
privslayer wrote:
CPGGGG for life. lol
what a loser..
Info

Pikeville, KY

#42 Sep 21, 2009
Watchingubitches wrote:
You need to watch for a black Mercury Marquis. The license plate is 154 HKL. They live at 602 George Martin Avenue. The police know who they are and what they are driving, so if you see them, call the police!!! They were over here last night in that car, then someone was in my yard at 2:00 this morning. Luckily we were awake and nothing got stolen! We keep guns in our house too just for the bitches trying to come around and break into shit! Daniel Collins, Reva Mulligan, and Richard Boykin Jr are all in on this shit! Our neighborhood is watching for these people and this car and we all know who it is. We are waiting and watching and everyone else needs to do the same! All the names you all are listing could very well be involved so call the police if you see the car or have any information on these people! Just a reminder if any of these bitches are on here, we are watching, waiting, and armed just as well, so keep watching our houses because we're watching too and the police are backing us up!
Do you know if the car has a sun roof? There has been a car load of boys driving up and down my street like they were looking for their next victim.
Info

Pikeville, KY

#43 Sep 21, 2009
oops...didn't mean to do that twice. lol
watchinubitches

Georgetown, KY

#44 Sep 22, 2009
no it does not have a sunroof. It's got a shiny black paint job but no sunroof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Smith (May '15) 1 hr kate 6
Andre at pet shop (May '09) 7 hr Kimberley 32
Taylor Gray/ Taylor Kisner (Sep '12) 10 hr Kimberley 13
Kimberley Bowlin 10 hr Kimberley 27
Anyone know her? 11 hr Hmmm 15
Brandon Cowan 14 hr Brandon 2
Jeffery Parker 15 hr Whylie 4

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance