Georgetown, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2010
whos sleepin with who?
bigcitymedic

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2010
CuriousMinds wrote:
whos sleepin with who?
I could spill some beans,but last time I did,I got bun rushed by angry Lex FF and others that didn't have a dog in the fight.
Mbb

Clarksville, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2010
I know someone sleeping with bartenders .... LOL
sick of hearing you whine

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2010
bigcitymedic wrote:
<quoted text> I could spill some beans,but last time I did,I got bun rushed by angry Lex FF and others that didn't have a dog in the fight.
I'm sick of seeing your name on here whinning about some Lex FF and what he has done to you or your friend or who the hell knows or cares. Get over yourself....let his family be..obviously you werent good enough for him because he obiously chose his wife over you...someone sounds bitter.
bigcitymedic

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2010
sick of hearing you whine wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick of seeing your name on here whinning about some Lex FF and what he has done to you or your friend or who the hell knows or cares. Get over yourself....let his family be..obviously you werent good enough for him because he obiously chose his wife over you...someone sounds bitter.
You obviously care,otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to blast me. Far worse has been said on Topix and you didn't police them. And if your so "sick" of my post,try not reading them. In case you are too stupid and educated to know,my right to post is equal to yours. So again,I say,if you do not like what I say,don't read it. Pretty simple. and since you claim to be so familiar with my posts,you would know I'm a man. I believe my name has been used more than once. Its interesting that my post cause such disdain,when people are openly being called terrible names. Unless you have a personal stake in my life,I believe your time may well be better served "defending" others. Now,back to your welfare babies and crack pipe.
bigcitymedic

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2010
<quoted text>
Who cares?------ you do,stupid! And please,for the sake of clarity,please learn to spell,or at least hit the spellcheck button!

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2010
bigcitymedic wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously care,otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to blast me. Far worse has been said on Topix and you didn't police them. And if your so "sick" of my post,try not reading them. In case you are too stupid and educated to know,my right to post is equal to yours. So again,I say,if you do not like what I say,don't read it. Pretty simple. and since you claim to be so familiar with my posts,you would know I'm a man. I believe my name has been used more than once. Its interesting that my post cause such disdain,when people are openly being called terrible names. Unless you have a personal stake in my life,I believe your time may well be better served "defending" others. Now,back to your welfare babies and crack pipe.
So, Im still confused how this concerns you if you were not the one that he cheated with. Anyway, of course it is your right to post on here just as much as it is mine. I completley agree with that. I was just stating that it seems pointless and sad that you keep continueing to run someones name in the mud when they have obviously asked you to stop and you are gaining nothing from it but making yourself look pathetic. I obviously have no stake in this or in your life....and honestly I'm happy about that because your life seems sad in lonely

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2010
bigcitymedic wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares?------ you do,stupid! And please,for the sake of clarity,please learn to spell,or at least hit the spellcheck button!
And I'm not sure if your really a medic but you seem really jealous of this firefighter. Is that because you werent good enough or maybe too out of shape to be a firefighter. Go back to being a taxi driver
bigcitymedic

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2010
<quoted text>
So, Im still confused how this concerns you if you were not the one that he cheated with. Anyway, of course it is your right to post on here just as much as it is mine. I completley agree with that. I was just stating that it seems pointless and sad that you keep continueing to run someones name in the mud when they have obviously asked you to stop and you are gaining nothing from it but making yourself look pathetic. I obviously have no stake in this or in your life....and honestly I'm happy about that because your life seems sad in lonely
Interesting,its MY posts that you are attacking. Have you not read the posts where people are being called ugly names,and accused of all manner of even uglier things. I don't see where you have rushed to defend/attack those. So that begs the question,why this series of posts? Your the one who seems lonely and a bit evil. There is some reason my posts upset you so much. It seems to me,that you are doing the very thing you enjoy accusing me of--- putting your nose where it doesn't belong.
bigcitymedic

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2010
<quoted text>
And I'm not sure if your really a medic but you seem really jealous of this firefighter. Is that because you werent good enough or maybe too out of shape to be a firefighter. Go back to being a taxi driver
You do enjoy attacking,don't you? Clearly,you have abuse issues. I believe you are a lot closer to this than you are letting on. Otherwise,unless you really enjoy fighting,wasting this much energy on something that doesn't concern you is very curious. Just wondering----how is thay chemo working for ya? Your lil pink ambulance sure is cute!
bigcitymedic

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2010
<quoted text>
oh stupid,stupid one! Where do you get that I'm "jealous"? I'm merely stating fact. And its bothering you this much! Clearly,you couldn't find that spellcheck button! Is that how you learn to spell in London?

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2010
I'm sorry...your ranting is confusing to me. I am not a part of this whatsoever. I know nothing about you or your friend or the other people that you have spent all of this time bashing. I was just simply stating that I was confused as to where you thought this would help. I dont know anything about chemo...or a pink ambulance and I luckily have never been to London. Its obvious you are the one with the issue to have spent this much time and energy to try to hurt someone else.
bigcitymedic

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2010
I'm sorry...your ranting is confusing to me. I am not a part of this whatsoever. I know nothing about you or your friend or the other people that you have spent all of this time bashing. I was just simply stating that I was confused as to where you thought this would help. I dont know anything about chemo...or a pink ambulance and I luckily have never been to London. Its obvious you are the one with the issue to have spent this much time and energy to try to hurt someone else.
Well,hon,it seems to me we are at an impasse. You seem to enjoy attempting to put me on the defensive and make me explain myself. You don't understand why I care and I don't understand why you care. If you are worried about someones name being "drug through the mud",I have seen several cases of that. Perhaps they would enjoy your defense. I will say this,there are many things that you do not know about this,and I would appreciate you not judging my motives. Just as you are defending someone you say you don't even know,I am defending someone I love. And I'm sure you will say there are so many other ways to do that,but as we established earlier,I have every right to post. I am a hardened FF ,so whatever you wish to say about me being "sad,lonely", or whatever else, I can assure you,it does not bother me. I'm through explaining myself. I appreciate your invaluable input,but I believe we have exhausted this subject. You are now free to defend the various others who are being put down on Topix.
Sick

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2010
Becky Shrout cheats on Shawn all the time.
wishididntknowon e

Richmond, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2010
if you wanna know if he/she is cheating, just check the cell phone bill..go back at least a year..two years..or three and you will find out everything you need to know about the person who looks you in the eye and says he loves you and yet carries on affairs behind your back. He leads a separate life from you and says it just has to be that way...hummm Ever wonder why at a ballgame or social event, the women wont look at you?...its because he's already gotten to them and they can't look at you for the shame they feel. I wish I didn't know one. I wish I had never met him.
what a piece of

Anderson, SC

#18 Dec 29, 2010
truth stands wrote:
anne marie sill(a married teacher at rsms) is having an affair with patrick keeney(also a married teacher at rsms0
Is he married to Kristina? HAHA IF he is!! Serves that crazy pothead right! She is more worried about making friends with the kids and looking cool then she about teaching them whats right. Talking about how she gets high to middle schoolers. Sad they should make teachers get drug tested.
I know

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2010
Dustin Smith cheats on his wife all the time. He works at Georgetown Hospital and I think it is halarious he is in some sort of christian band. Add him to the list of many hypocrites. He makes his wife look like a fool. She has to know that everyone is laughing at her
bull

Cleveland, OH

#21 Dec 29, 2010
Sick wrote:
Becky Shrout cheats on Shawn all the time.
due you have names or gossip
In the know

Pflugerville, TX

#23 Dec 30, 2010
They were both married when they started dating. Makes you wonder how they can handle court cases with all the bs going on in the county attorney's office.
Yeap

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Dec 30, 2010
My girl and I saw Becky out with Thomas Downey!
bull wrote:
<quoted text> due you have names or gossip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newly remodeled baymont inn 3 hr phillip 5
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 4 hr i kno 8
Any girls into bdsm 5 hr Yepp 12
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 9 hr Curious 8
comparison to totota policy for missing work 11 hr Be smart 5
God bless president Trump 14 hr sure 22
Toyota JD Powers 1 17 hr yepp 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages