in the know

Paris, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
does anyone know someone on 2nd shift at Toyota tsusho. need info about someone.
joe blow

Montréal, Canada

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Sure do..
trish

Paris, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
I have brother works there. Must be a nice place cause he has been off since Dec. 21st until Jan. 2nd. That is a long time to be off some places don't give you any time off. Sounds like a good place to work.
me

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2012
trish wrote:
I have brother works there. Must be a nice place cause he has been off since Dec. 21st until Jan. 2nd. That is a long time to be off some places don't give you any time off. Sounds like a good place to work.
It's definitely not paid time off, you get off work, but you starve to death until you start back.
trish

Paris, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely not paid time off, you get off work, but you starve to death until you start back.
you must be mistaken he is a team leader and says he does get paid for this time.
Yessum

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Can't trust most of the trash people post here :/
Its paid

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I work there. It's paid time off, we get 14 paid holidays per year + 2 weeks vacation (3 weeks after 5 years) + sick time and 2 personal days. It is a great place to work.
zack

Paris, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
i know a few people that works there on 2nd shift and a couple of them needs to tell their wives that they sleep around with men and women.
matter of fact i may tell them. not right not right not right. that is my new year resolution that their wives will be told.
Freddy

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Its paid wrote:
I work there. It's paid time off, we get 14 paid holidays per year + 2 weeks vacation (3 weeks after 5 years)+ sick time and 2 personal days. It is a great place to work.
What kind of hiring process is done? Do they do a hair or urine test?
Aaa

Stanton, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Freddy you need some grammar lessons my friend :)
Freddy

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Aaa wrote:
Freddy you need some grammar lessons my friend :)
Please give me a lesson... What exactly is spelled incorrectly my friend?
Aaa

Wayland, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Spelling and grammar are two different subjects. It's an issue of verb subject agreement ... But perhaps your concern with drug testing should be evidence of dead brain cells?
sam

New York, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2013
do they do hair and urine like at Toyota Manuf? HR rep said only physical and urine test.
joe

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2014
sam wrote:
do they do hair and urine like at Toyota Manuf? HR rep said only physical and urine test.
Did you ever find this out? I know this urs an old thread, but I was curious
Just a thought

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2014
They do a hair test
Texas

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2014
Did they move to TX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM bonus much better than any bonus toyota has ... 1 hr uaw 62
Smokin hot blonde in van 2 hr UFIrefool 12
If TMMK votes UAW. What would you bargain for? (Feb '16) 3 hr N. M. N. 169
Glad I Retired before TMMK taken over by snowfl... 3 hr N. M. N. 1
offical no tax bonuses for toyota georgetown 4 hr starvin marvin 56
TMMK Class Action suit (Feb '15) 5 hr Big Dookie 101
Toyota georgetown UNION CARDS ONLINE 5 hr Big Dookie 68

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages