Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who knows

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Anybody know Marilyn and Britney Lakes? I'm sure everyone in Gtown and the surrounding counties should know them as much as they get around. They are complete sluts and are wack jobs. They use people just to get what they want. They don't give a damn about their kids or their well being. They need to move back to Jackson and stay there. Nobody wants them here. Britney needs to quit telling people they should just kill themselves. That's real grownup. Stop acting like your "mommy". They screw anything or anyone with a penis.......
wtf

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2010
britney is a much better mother to her child ! you must b a jelous one to talk about someone trying to make a life foe herself and her kid . she has had it rough and i think she has done pretty good for what she has gone through . she is a prety good girl !
HAHAHA

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Were do they live at? Besides in Georgetown.
lil momma

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2010
I know one mother and daughter bitches. they are Gina Sons and Shannon Way. Both back stabbers!! Shannon is a little slut and bitch. She is actually marring her ex's cousin. That won't last long though. They need to rot in hell.

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2010
brittany smith &her mother melissa hall
TRUE

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2010
You are so very right!!!! I do feel sorry for Britney.. All she knows is her Mama's example. She has seen sooooo much in her life as a child!! Its very sad..I have a great Mom, and I have made MANY mistakes...I cant even imagine having to live with a Mom such as Marilyn.. Scarey
Who knows wrote:
Anybody know Marilyn and Britney Lakes? I'm sure everyone in Gtown and the surrounding counties should know them as much as they get around. They are complete sluts and are wack jobs. They use people just to get what they want. They don't give a damn about their kids or their well being. They need to move back to Jackson and stay there. Nobody wants them here. Britney needs to quit telling people they should just kill themselves. That's real grownup. Stop acting like your "mommy". They screw anything or anyone with a penis.......

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2010
yaeh me 2 but my mom had me sent off so now im in a foster home cause everymistake i make she calls da law on me
Sorry

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2010
I am so sorry that you live in a foster home. I wish that your Mama would have tried to keep you home, and help you more. Good luck!!!
brittany nichole smith wrote:
yaeh me 2 but my mom had me sent off so now im in a foster home cause everymistake i make she calls da law on me

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2010
thanx 4 tha i really needed tha have u noticed tha ppl run there mouth on here but wont tellem in person that'z crazy az hell dont say it just do it
drake

Georgetown, Guyana

#12 Oct 13, 2010
i know how she must be feeling

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Yeah, assault should be treated like spilled milk. What are parents thinking?
Know You

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2010
where to start with you brittany?! It is sad that your mom is your mom and that you and your siblings are always on the back burner, but keep in mind child, that you are JUST THAT and if you can't act like a reasonable sixteen year old, then you get in trouble!! You two aren't bitches,you're a troubled, disrespectful KID and shes a troubled adult with a teenagers mentality. Shes more worried about Fred (or whomever is current)and what SHE gets from them. Sadly you were never taught to behave any better than you do! Learn from Melissas mistakes and avoid whats shes done wrong!
lalala

Georgetown, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2010
marilyn is a nasty bitc* dont know her dughter though
wow

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2010
You have not seen a b@@@@ until you meet my sister in law. She treats her husband like crap and her kids to.She is a control freak and maps out every secondof every day and hes not allowed to take phone calls from family unless the phone is on speaker.None of us can stand her but we have to act like we care so we can see the kids. If she gets mad at you watch out could be over any stupid thing and most of it she starts.Thank god I don't have to live with her.

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2010
thank u know you n drake
Voice of Reason

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Who knows wrote:
Anybody know Marilyn and Britney Lakes? I'm sure everyone in Gtown and the surrounding counties should know them as much as they get around. They are complete sluts and are wack jobs. They use people just to get what they want. They don't give a damn about their kids or their well being. They need to move back to Jackson and stay there. Nobody wants them here. Britney needs to quit telling people they should just kill themselves. That's real grownup. Stop acting like your "mommy". They screw anything or anyone with a penis.......
No dear, not everyone in Gtown knows the because not everyone runs in the same dirty circles of people that you do. Stop doing your kids' homework.
Not True

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 22, 2010
brittany nichole smith wrote:
yaeh me 2 but my mom had me sent off so now im in a foster home cause everymistake i make she calls da law on me
That is so not true. Brittany you done this to yourself its not my fault that u want to cut your wrists and run away and just stay out all hours of the night. I love you but your not the child I have two others that don't need to see u acting a fool. Besides that I have to work to support all three of u all and staying out wondering and worrying about your safety was not healthy for anyone so I believe this was/is the best decision for u at least your safe.
Not True

Louisville, KY

#21 Oct 22, 2010
Know You wrote:
where to start with you brittany?! It is sad that your mom is your mom and that you and your siblings are always on the back burner, but keep in mind child, that you are JUST THAT and if you can't act like a reasonable sixteen year old, then you get in trouble!! You two aren't bitches,you're a troubled, disrespectful KID and shes a troubled adult with a teenagers mentality. Shes more worried about Fred (or whomever is current)and what SHE gets from them. Sadly you were never taught to behave any better than you do! Learn from Melissas mistakes and avoid whats shes done wrong!
Obvisousl u don't know me because my kids have and will never be on the back burner and Fred never came first thats b.s so maybe u need to stop talking about sh*t u don't know

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#22 Oct 22, 2010
actually i cut my rist because of u n i waz not always out all hours of da night n i waz not actin a dam fool like u waz 4 f*ckin fred u cared about him more than me
Know You

United States

#23 Oct 23, 2010
oh really "Not True"? well funny thing is, even your daughter agrees! Also, pick up a flippin' dictionary and LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Fact 1,339
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Le Jimbo 151,160
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 2 hr Matt 544
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr pusherman_ 81,595
women who wear no panties (Jul '11) 6 hr Colleen P 33
ashley inman is stupid retard (Apr '10) 6 hr me 35
Exploitation case bound to grand jury (Feb '08) 6 hr Fo real 5
•••
•••
Georgetown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Georgetown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Georgetown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••