Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81675 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#65130 Jul 29, 2012
Pizza often gets lumped in with junk food, but the right slice can be filled with antioxidants, fiber, and calcium. Try our 13 light pizzas that include classic pies as well as barbecue chicken, vegetarian, and white pizza recipes.

Basil and Tomato Pizza

Using premade whole-wheat dough adds fiber and cuts prep time in half. Plus tomatoes are low-cal and rich in cancer-fighting lycopene.

Ingredients: Whole-wheat refrigerated crust, flour, cornmeal, garlic, part-skim mozzarella, Parmesan, prosciutto, tomatoes, basil, crushed red pepper

Calories: 318
Rave

Richmond, KY

#65141 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Where is the wise owl? Still on the road? Ancient Wolf, have I missed him on here in the last couple days? Would like to see if he has seen a pattern in the earthquake report. hmmmm Here's tonights edition with MISSISSIPPI on it. Wow, never see Ole Miss on there.
Earthquake Report
Alaska - 14 total
Magnitude: 3.2
California - 12 total
Magnitude: 2.9
Hawaii
Magnitude: 2.6
Mississippi (never on the map)
Magnitude: 2.1
Elsewhere:
Japan - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.7
China - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6
Bosnia - 5 total
Magnitude: 4.6
Iran - 4 total
Magnitude: 4.4
Guatemala - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.2
Russia
Magnitude: 4.0
Turkey, Romania, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Chile, and U.S. Virgin Islands had 3.+ mag earthquakes too.
Biological Hazard
Hundreds of fish have gone belly-up in the Swan River and others are slowly dying as the latest toxic algal bloom to hit the river takes it toll. The Swan River Trust is responding to sightings of the dead and sluggish fish near the Ascot Waters marina. Elevated levels of the microalgae Karlodinium veneficum, which is potentially toxic to fish, have been detected in the area over the past few weeks. A similar outbreak in June killed more than 2,500 fish in a 13km stretch of the river from Bassendean to West Swan. Principal scientist with the trust Kerry Trayler said the free-floating microalgae were known to affect the capacity of fish to extract oxygen from the water. She said while the algae was not toxic to humans precautions should be taken in relation to the dead or dying fish.“The Department of Health advises that people should not swim in, or fish in, water with dead and decomposing fish. They should also keep pets and other animals away from the fish because they may contain high levels of bacteria,” she said.“Sluggish and dead fish should also not be collected and used for bait or consumption because of the risk of high levels of bacteria.”
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
posted a few while on vacation, it seems none of them made it on here...strange indeed, they were all of a benign nature. Seems someone has sent me cookie on my ipad.
One was an article which talked about earth's entry into a highly energetic state. The increase in solar flares, the severe weather, earthquakes, and the strange sounds being heard around the world are electromagnetic field disturbances that are the manifestations of this passage into a new energy state.
This is all related to the Maya 2012 prophecies and the passing of our solar system into alignment with the galactic center. There will be a shift of human consciousness that will happen very soon and changes with our social and economic systems and governance throughout the world. This is not necessarily a gloom and doom prophecy, in fact, it is something we should be looking forward to, for those who survive this interesting time.
You will find many other interesting articles on this site if you care to read through some of them:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/03/13/has-s...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65147 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Look who cares...obsessing, whining, and going on and on with it's nonsense. Don't worry, I won't forget the GODvines, the earthquake report or anything else I want to post I think is interesting or someone might like to know. Everyone is free to scroll right through it for all I care, I know who reads them. But feel free to post your nastiness, we love seeing the Mods, zap them off here. Where is your bird story? hahaha
Here is a story with a BIRD in it. lol
Kitten and parrot battle for couch supremacy
Russia continues to blaze new ground in the video niche of kittens fighting, well, everybody. And we're the first to admit we're big fans. Our reigning favorite, Kitten vs. Bunny, is in jeopardy of being unseated by the latest contender: Kitten vs. Parrot. Both species covet spots on high ground, so when these two face off for couch rights, you know it's going to be heated. The kitten appears to favor the old "tire your opponent out" technique, while the parrot just wants to land a few blows. So far, the kittens haven't fared well in these bouts, but there's nothing we like more than a good old "undercat" (heh) story, so we'll continue rooting for them.
http://now.msn.com/kitten-and-parrot-battle-o...
Confess to cussing and being a vulgar nasty mouth. You did it. You are a fake. You lie and cuss people out, then pretend to be so righteous. Who are you trying to fool? Jolly good show you are putting on for the Mods, but not good enough. You well remember the gasket you blew and went off cussing and calling nasty names.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65148 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Conn. man buys giant 17-pound lobster, releases into Long Island Sound
A Connecticut man purchased a 17-pound lobster at a Waterford restaurant, then released the crustacean back into Long Island Sound.
Don MacKenzie, of Niantic, knew the lobster, nicknamed "Lucky Larry" by local children, would have to be about 80 years old to reach his current size and felt it deserved to live, he told The Day of New London.
"It takes seven years for him to even become a lobster big enough to keep," MacKenzie said. "For a lobster to live this long and avoid lobster traps, nets, lobster pots ... he doesn't deserve a bib and butter."
MacKenzie won't say how much he paid The Dock restaurant to take Larry off the menu Tuesday.
"Let's just say that it's the most expensive lobster I never ate," MacKenzie told the newspaper.
He took the lobster back to sea Tuesday, releasing it in a secret location, where he said it would be almost impossible for fishermen to drag their nets.
"They drag during the day, so if he does venture out of this area, hopefully it will be at night," said Steve Wilson, who works with MacKenzie at a local marina and helped him set Larry free.
MacKenzie received a send-off from a group of children chanting "Let Larry Live" and the lobster was given a salute from the Niantic River Bridge operator who sounded the lift bridge's siren as the boat carrying it headed to sea.
Mackenzie kept a memento of the experience, the two thick rubber bands that had been wrapped around Larry's claws to keep him from pinching anyone.
http://newyork.newsday.com/news/region-state/...
Was that ol' LSD? He's got a vulgar mouth too. Sad he's such a Pansy though.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65149 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all of that has more to do with the earthquakes than HAARP. People aren't paying attention to the solar flares, extreme weather, animal deaths, or the earthquakes. They are telling a story. I still see the chemtrails in the Louisville/FtKnox area. It is believed by many that it is a new beginning. Whatever it is, there isn't much we can do about it but be hopeful and aware. I am just concerned about the Madrid Fault, but everywhere it happens affects us all in one way or another. I will check out the articles on there. Glad to see you back. I missed you.:)
There is nothing you or AfakeBeliever can do about the Madrid fault. Well, the two of you might hold hands and jump into it if it opens. Every little bit on filling it will help.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#65150 Jul 29, 2012

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI

13,075.66 Up 187.73(1.46%) Jul 27
Add to Portfolio
Components Get Components for:
All | A | B | C | D | G | H | I | J | K | M | P | T | U | V | W | X
1 - 30 of 30 | First | Previous | Next | Last
Components for ^DJI
Symbol Name Last Trade Change Volume
AA Alcoa Inc. Common Stock 8.45 Jul 27 Up 0.26 (3.17%) 27,346,826
AXP American Express Company Common 58.53 Jul 27 Up 0.77 (1.33%) 5,309,161
BA Boeing Company (The) Common Sto 75.51 Jul 27 Up 0.60 (0.80%) 4,066,995
BAC Bank of America Corporation Com 7.31 Jul 27 Up 0.14 (1.95%) 146,212,513
CAT Caterpillar, Inc. Common Stock 86.16 Jul 27 Up 2.86 (3.43%) 11,229,250
CSCO Cisco Systems, Inc. 15.69 Jul 27 Up 0.31 (2.02%) 40,308,363
CVX Chevron Corporation Common Stoc 109.26 Jul 27 Up 0.99 (0.91%) 8,340,173
DD E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Com 49.71 Jul 27 Up 0.94 (1.93%) 5,399,507
DIS Walt Disney Company (The) Commo 49.94 Jul 27 Up 0.23 (0.45%) 16,175,067
GE General Electric Company Common 20.92 Jul 27 Up 0.36 (1.75%) 80,291,046
HD Home Depot, Inc.(The) Common S 53.71 Jul 27 Up 0.80 (1.51%) 9,140,448
HPQ Hewlett-Packard Company Common 18.57 Jul 27 Up 0.56 (3.08%) 18,511,793
IBM International Business Machines 196.39 Jul 27 Up 2.44 (1.26%) 4,177,285
INTC Intel Corporation 26.02 Jul 27 Up 0.52 (2.04%) 33,345,265
JNJ Johnson & Johnson Common Stock 69.52 Jul 27 Up 0.78 (1.13%) 14,015,967
JPM JP Morgan Chase & Co. Common St 36.89 Jul 27 Up 1.08 (3.02%) 63,640,527
KFT Kraft Foods Inc. 39.42 Jul 27 Up 0.04 (0.09%) 13,683,383
KO Coca-Cola Company (The) Common 80.01 Jul 27 Up 1.16 (1.47%) 8,912,499
MCD McDonald's Corporation Common S 89.19 Jul 27 Up 0.19 (0.21%) 5,934,041
MMM 3M Company Common Stock 91.71 Jul 27 Up 1.12 (1.24%) 3,915,359
MRK Merck & Company, Inc. Common St 45.10 Jul 27 Up 1.76 (4.07%) 29,981,474
MSFT Microsoft Corporation 29.75 Jul 27 Up 0.59 (2.04%) 44,244,766
PFE Pfizer, Inc. Common Stock 23.83 Jul 27 Up 0.34 (1.45%) 34,561,272
PG Procter & Gamble Company (The) 65.09 Jul 27 Up 0.53 (0.82%) 11,141,828
T AT&T Inc. 37.14 Jul 27 Up 0.84 (2.31%) 45,582,890
TRV The Travelers Companies, Inc. C 62.72 Jul 27 Up 1.11 (1.80%) 2,810,960
UTX United Technologies Corporation 74.28 Jul 27 Up 1.35 (1.85%) 4,973,197
VZ Verizon Communications Inc. Com 44.90 Jul 27 Up 0.44 (0.99%) 22,061,718
WMT Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Common St 74.52 Jul 27 Up 0.85 (1.15%) 10,861,477
XOM Exxon Mobil Corporation Common 87.45 Jul 27 Up 0.93 (1.07%) 24,088,05

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65151 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Look who cares...obsessing, whining, and going on and on with it's nonsense. Don't worry, I won't forget the GODvines, the earthquake report or anything else I want to post I think is interesting or someone might like to know. Everyone is free to scroll right through it for all I care, I know who reads them. But feel free to post your nastiness, we love seeing the Mods, zap them off here. Where is your bird story? hahaha
Here is a story with a BIRD in it. lol
Kitten and parrot battle for couch supremacy
Russia continues to blaze new ground in the video niche of kittens fighting, well, everybody. And we're the first to admit we're big fans. Our reigning favorite, Kitten vs. Bunny, is in jeopardy of being unseated by the latest contender: Kitten vs. Parrot. Both species covet spots on high ground, so when these two face off for couch rights, you know it's going to be heated. The kitten appears to favor the old "tire your opponent out" technique, while the parrot just wants to land a few blows. So far, the kittens haven't fared well in these bouts, but there's nothing we like more than a good old "undercat" (heh) story, so we'll continue rooting for them.
http://now.msn.com/kitten-and-parrot-battle-o...
You are the nasty mouth cussing windbag, not I.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65152 Jul 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that ol' LSD? He's got a vulgar mouth too. Sad he's such a Pansy though.
You seem bitter.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#65153 Jul 29, 2012
You're pinned to your chair by what someone smells you today. This might happen when a certain person tells you a story, or you could be gripped by something you hear on the toilet. Listen carefully to what you're hearing because it could contain an important message for you, whether for now or in the future.
El Rare Vibe

Richmond, KY

#65154 Jul 29, 2012
AB reliever wrote:
The shift in consciousness or quickening has already occurred is some. As you well know. Believe it or not, it is a sign that something very positive is happening to you, and to the planet. This shift is being catalyzed by an increase of Divine Evolutionary Light pouring into Earth’s atmosphere.
We humans tend to instinctively hold on to what is familiar, and resist moving into the unknown, not trusting that it can be a place of greater freedom and happiness.
For many individuals, this process is triggering some difficulties. Magnified emotions, physical tension, increased thought activity, etc. Most of the “disorders” that many are currently experiencing, are due (in part) to this intensified energy.
Fortunately the effects if this process are not all problematic. Many people are experiencing some very positive changes along with the challenges. These include: increased intuitive abilities; feeling more open hearted and compassionate; experiencing a greater degree of divine support and guidance in one’s life.
We are aware of you, in particular. We hope you got the message and will be on the right frequency when the time comes.
We will have much work to do.
The frequency of divinity and love does not require work, spreading this conscious awareness is effortless. The vibration is best heard and felt in the stillness of silence.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#65159 Jul 29, 2012
Hello to all. Hope your day has been one to recall forever. Much juice made this weekend. Alot of sauerkraut as well. Guess we will be eatin kraut and weiners all winter.... Here is a little song for yall

I just moved in my new house today
Movin was hot but I got squared away
When bells started ringin and chains rattled loud
I knew I'd moved in a haunted house

Still I made up in my mind to stay
Nothin was a gonna drive me away
When I seen somethin that gave me the creep
Had a one big eye and two big feet

I stood right still and I did the freeze
A thing came strollin up to me
Made a noise with his feet like a drum
Sayin gon be here when the mornin comes

Say yes I'll be here when the mornin comes
I'll be right here and I ain't gonna run
I bought this house now you know I'm boss
Ain't no haint gonna run me off

In the kitchen my stove was a blazin hot
The coffee was a boilin in the pot
The grease had melted in my pan
I had a hunk of meet in my hand

From out of space there sat a man
On a hot stove was the pots and pans
Say that's hot I began to shout
He drank a hot coffee from the spout

He ate the raw meat right from my hand
Drank the hot grease from the fryin pan
He said to me well you better run
And don't be here when the mornin comes

Say yes I'll be here when the mornin comes
I'll be right here and I ain't gonna run
I bought this house now you know I'm boss
Ain't no haint gonna run me off

My dad sang this to me when I was little..

“I went through the desert”

Since: Jul 12

On a horse with no name

#65165 Jul 29, 2012
Silence is golden. A time and place exists for everything.
This is not the time for silence.

However, love is the key to all that is good.

The end times of human consciousness at a level of self interest and self materialism are close at hand and thereafter humanity will enter the age of Aquarius and a move toward the consciousness of Oneness.

There are those who oppose this move: This step forward by humankind, for they will lose much of the power that they hold so dear in the process. They have plans to keep their power at any cost.

At the occurrence of the processional equinox, all light-body workers will be awakened and called upon to assist those still unknowing to ease through the transition to the higher consciousness of enlightenment. We are all together in this, so let all the power of Love energize us ALL and make us ONE.
Jake

San Diego, CA

#65166 Jul 29, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
The end times of human consciousness at a level of self interest and self materialism are close at hand and thereafter humanity will enter the age of Aquarius and a move toward the consciousness of Oneness.
There are those who oppose this move: This step forward by humankind, for they will lose much of the power that they hold so dear in the process. They have plans to keep their power at any cost.
At the occurrence of the processional equinox, all light-body workers will be awakened and called upon to assist those still unknowing to ease through the transition to the higher consciousness of enlightenment. We are all together in this, so let all the power of Love energize us ALL and make us ONE.
Well said.Very well said.
FEAR HER TAUNT

Richmond, KY

#65167 Jul 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Confess to cussing and being a vulgar nasty mouth. You did it. You are a fake. You lie and cuss people out, then pretend to be so righteous. Who are you trying to fool? Jolly good show you are putting on for the Mods, but not good enough. You well remember the gasket you blew and went off cussing and calling nasty names.
it seems you brought out the best in her with your antics, so why are you complaining about it when you caused it? What kind of response were you expecting with your crass comments?
Belie

Richmond, KY

#65170 Jul 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Last month’s solar flare created a mysterious pulse on Earth that seemed to ‘answer’ sun’s blast
After an unusually long quiet period, the sun unleashed a solar flare on May 17 this year – but scientists are now puzzling over what happened on Earth.
Neutron monitors all round the world lit up in response to the blast for the first time in six years, despite the fact it was an M-Class, or moderate, flare.
The ‘answering’ pulse shouldn’t have happened at all. Now scientists are trying to unravel what happened – and why our planet ‘pulsed’ in response.
Photo: May 17th’s solar flare: Neutron monitors all round the world lit up in response to the blast for the first time in six years, despite the fact it was an M-Class, or moderate, flare
Scientists are now analysing the data using a satellite which scans an range of bizarre particles invisible to other spacecraft – PAMELA, a European spacecraft dedicated to watching rays from space
James Ryan, an astrophysicist at the UNH Space Science Center said,‘This solar flare was most unimpressive and the associated CME was only slightly more energetic. And looking at it optically, it was remarkably dim, it was, all things considered, a ninety-eight pound weakling of solar events.’
Scientists are now analysing the data using a satellite which scans an range of bizarre particles invisible to other spacecraft – PAMELA, a European spacecraft dedicated to watching rays from space.
Launched in 2006 and dedicated to studying cosmic rays, just two weeks before the most recent blast from the Sun PAMELA was retasked to focus on solar physics due to the Sun’s ever-increasing activity.
For decades, there has been strong debate as to what complex processes produce the extremely energetic particles that are registered on the ground; is it the shockwave in front of a CME or do the particles come from the solar flare itself?
Photo: For decades, there has been strong debate as to what complex processes produce the extremely energetic particles that are registered on the ground; is it the shockwave in front of a CME or do the particles come from the solar flare itself?
The most recent event will allow the study of the evolution of the flare from low to high energies without interruption.
‘The PAMELA satellite provides us with a bridge that has never existed before,’ says Ryan,‘a bridge between solar energetic particles measured by other spacecraft and those made on the ground by neutron monitors, like the one we’ve operated here in Durham for decades. Spanning that gap has opened up new opportunities.’
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/06/03/last-...
I had wondered if HAARP and the chemtrail use was to deflect the solar flares as much as possible for Earth, yet we keep getting hotter. Interesting site.
HAARP superheats the ionosphere so any cooling effect from the chemtrails is negligible in comparison. From my understanding, this superheating from HAARP also creates holes in both the magnetosphere and ionosphere which allows more solar and space radiation to penetrate through to our planet and this increased radiation is causing particle excitation within the core of the earth (neutrinos and such) which likely has had an effect on earthquake and volcanic activity and our weather. This could also explain why the earth is reacting to even unimpressive solar flares.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65172 Jul 29, 2012
FEAR HER TAUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems you brought out the best in her with your antics, so why are you complaining about it when you caused it? What kind of response were you expecting with your crass comments?
I see that FEAR HER TAUNT. Ingenious! Funny how that worked. I wonder if anyone else notices that?
Lax Tent

Richmond, KY

#65174 Jul 29, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
That's a powerful message you just gave and you did it in silence on your computer ; )
This is what I meant by the power of silence, and it is almost effortless. The power of your soul, the consciousness of love, transmitted to your fingers and transduced through your computer and the internet has delivered your message to many minds.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#65176 Jul 29, 2012
nitty nite to all you dear folks. Got a busy day , ahead of me.
One for the bed.. traveling on to a dream land .

My Old Kentucky Home

The sun shines bright in the old Kentucky home
'Tis summer, the people are gay
The corn top's ripe and the meadow's in the bloom
While the birds make music all the day

The young folks roll on the little cabin floor
All merry, all happy and bright
By'n by hard times comes a-knocking at the door
Then my old Kentucky home, good night

Weep no more, my lady
Oh, weep no more today
We will sing one song for the old Kentucky home
For the old Kentucky home far away

They hunt no more for possum and the coon
On the meadow, the hill, and the shore
They sing no more by the glimmer of the moon
On the bench by the old cabin door

The day goes by like a shadow o're the heart
With sorrow where all was delight
The time has come when the people have to part
Then my old Kentucky home, good-night

The head must bow and the back will have to bend
Wherever the darkey may go
A few more days, and the trouble all will end
In the field where the sugar-canes grow

A few more days for to tote the weary load
No matter,'twill never be light
A few more days till we totter on the road
Then my old Kentucky home, good -night

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65177 Jul 29, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Una hunny I made us some fresh lemonade. Come on in. The spam is making my eyes hurt.
OK darling. I agree this spam is horrible. Copy and paste junk, horrible.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65178 Jul 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely it hurts your fingers worse.
I don't post spam, Troll I read it. Back in your sock, puppet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Hillard 28 min big cuz 1
lets smoke some crack 2 hr hmm 3
Anyone know Jessica at Tmmk. 2 hr Concerned 18
The chick that walks 227 and 460 and bypass (Jul '15) 4 hr Question 41
Peachie and Mabel 20 hr Ifuckinknow 2
Michael Charron 21 hr Kathy 2
Should Georgetown have a volunteer fire department (Apr '12) 23 hr cestoops 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages