white girls dating blacks in g-town. ...

white girls dating blacks in g-town. wtf??

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
dumbasses

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2009
lot of sluts in g-town wanten some black dick it sounds like.
kaila harmon i was told

Georgetown, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2009
yes
SickenedBYitALL

Georgetown, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2009
I am sickened by it all, goes against all that is good, nothing good ever come froma a crack dealer with an attitude....go back to the white side girls, or you will end up with a hoard of kids and no money.......oh yeah, if you want to buy food, hide the money in his work boots...
Bleezy

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2009
This isnt racist... nope not at all
named s

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2009
kaila harmon i was told wrote:
yes
dont know but a lady named tracy sons has been know to
nasty

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2009
i know a few,larua bailey, amy jackson,lots more, they are wrapped tight by them, what is wrong with them? somebody please replie to this one.
nasty

Georgetown, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2009
SickenedBYitALL wrote:
I am sickened by it all, goes against all that is good, nothing good ever come froma a crack dealer with an attitude....go back to the white side girls, or you will end up with a hoard of kids and no money.......oh yeah, if you want to buy food, hide the money in his work boots...
you got that right, well put.
does it really matter

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2009
theres nothing wrong with white girls dating blks..... and especially if the girl is independent and got her own shit! all the other stuff you are talking about is bullshit.. if the girl is that dumb then she derserves to go down like that.... but honestly there is nothing wrong with it... same for any other race.... love has no color...
biracial marriage

Georgetown, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2009
I am married to a black man who is a very good man, he does not do drugs and we are making it just fine. He has had the same job for 20 years. I can't believe that there are still racist people like this in this country. If you haven't noticed we even have a biracial president. I don't know who you are, but someone needs to beat some crap into you.
pimpin

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2009
Shannon Way is the newest ho that dates black guys in g-town
Please

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Sep 27, 2009
biracial marriage wrote:
I am married to a black man who is a very good man, he does not do drugs and we are making it just fine. He has had the same job for 20 years. I can't believe that there are still racist people like this in this country. If you haven't noticed we even have a biracial president. I don't know who you are, but someone needs to beat some crap into you.
with all the other shit that goes on in this world and you find it hard to believe racism still exists? Boy you are nieve(sp). But it accounts for both sides too. Yet people only want to make it racist when something derngatory comes out of a white persons mouth, no matter what other race its against. But when something is said about whites then it becomes justifiable because of all the years of opression as they put it. Get over it already. And you should be worried about bigger issues with the world than some stupid comments from a closet racist hiding behind his computer. And regardless of what color the president is, first
Please

Santa Barbara, CA

#15 Sep 27, 2009
And foremost you need to remember he is a politician. And no matter what he said to suck you in and get your vote, he lied. And it makes no difference what color, political status, or enviornment they grew up in, the point is they are on top now and are in it to line their pockets and help themselves. And if you believe otherwise then i feel sorry for you. If the american people dont start fighting back they will eliminate us all.
What does it matter

AOL

#18 Sep 27, 2009
If everyone would worry about theirselves and stop worring about everybody else then this world would be a better place. I am a white girl and have never dated outside my race. My parents brought me up to date only white. I look at it as that is their business. It is not hurting no one. We have WHITE CRACK HEADS TOO and LAZY WHITE GUYS. I don't want to sound like I am hating on my own race but you can't blame it on the color. There are good blacks,Whites and Mexicans. Look at it like this WE DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS FOR EVERYONE ELSES CHOICES SO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO. Know one tells you who to date and Im sure these white girls would not like to be told either. Keep your nose out of it, Its not your life so worry about other things you can control and not what you can't. I don't agree with it and hope to teach my little girls to date within their race but you know I guess I will love them for who they are. I would rather my daughters be treated good then have some kind of piece of shit beating my daughter. COME ON PEOPLE PLEASE STOP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE. IM SURE WHO EVER STARTED THIS FORUM HAS MANY PROBLEMS YOUR SELF THAT YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT.
did know her

Georgetown, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2009
Shannon york has been around some lately..she has 3 kids by 3 d men so go get u some..
lil momma

Pineville, KY

#21 Sep 27, 2009
pimpin wrote:
you got that right!
nasty

Georgetown, KY

#23 Sep 27, 2009
does it really matter wrote:
theres nothing wrong with white girls dating blks..... and especially if the girl is independent and got her own shit! all the other stuff you are talking about is bullshit.. if the girl is that dumb then she derserves to go down like that.... but honestly there is nothing wrong with it... same for any other race.... love has no color...
You must be one f those girls,Uh!
nasty

Georgetown, KY

#24 Sep 27, 2009
Yall im not talking about white girls with black guys, Im talking about white girls being with black thugs there is a big difference, and black thugs prey upon the white girls, and take full advantage of them, also the black thugs do drugs and all. Fact be written.
nasty

Georgetown, KY

#25 Sep 27, 2009
pimpin wrote:
No i dont think so does any one know laura bailey and amy jackson, they are the newest. Does any one know them?
john

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2009
sounds like to me theres to many gutter sluts running around, hell i say let those black bastards have em atleast we wont catch anything.
get a life

Paintsville, KY

#27 Sep 28, 2009
nasty wrote:
<quoted text> No i dont think so does any one know laura bailey and amy jackson, they are the newest. Does any one know them?
Jealousy, aint that a biotch! Amy's a good girl, she works and supports her kids,,, she's got her head on straight and it's really nobodys business who she dates.... So get a life and mind your own business for real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hinton motorsports 34 min Pewdiepie 3
Which Gibson did Mike Sharpe's ex marry? (Jul '12) 6 hr Told ya 35
Devin Mansfield 6 hr Old friend 4
you dont make him happy 12 hr Unbelievable 7
Who knows her 16 hr You are stupid 2
Peer review process tmmk 18 hr tm 4
Tammi from Roosters Thu crack guy 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance