who got busted at mabels on mark st l...

who got busted at mabels on mark st last night

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mee

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2011
they arrested Mabel Soto after finding stolen goods drugs and 150,000 dollars.Justin scott was arrested for probation violation and walter clines was arrested on some warrants. the article link below

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/127947098....
Holy shi

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Good job police, keep the busts coming.
know it

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2011
I heard both her nieces are narcs-jennifer and peachie!! So watch out!!
yuck

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2011
Busted in more than one way did yall see her mug.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2011
know it wrote:
I heard both her nieces are narcs-jennifer and peachie!! So watch out!!
know it u need a jod u cant stay out of peoples lives damn get a life NARC
know it

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2011
I think I hit a nerve!! U are selling pot and pills and so is freddie and tiffany. And you got busted and came right out of it!! If it smells like a narc you are all three narcs!! And you have new cars all of a sudden!! Drug money cars.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2011
know it wrote:
I think I hit a nerve!! U are selling pot and pills and so is freddie and tiffany. And you got busted and came right out of it!! If it smells like a narc you are all three narcs!! And you have new cars all of a sudden!! Drug money cars.
ok so u know so much tell your real name CHICKEN i have had my car over a year come on in my house i have no drugs.. omg thats all u can do all day is run your mouth on here so u can hide your name NARC NARC NARC that your name
tiffany

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2011
thats funny if i sell pills and pot where the hell is my money and y wouldnt i live in something better dumbass and the only money i have is pennies and the only reason i got a car is bc i sold my van that i had if u know me so well y dont u come talk to me face to face r u scared that ur going to get ur ass kicked
yuck

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2011
Who would be scared of you inbred nasty bit**es plz save your energy for layin on ur backs
yuck part two

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Layn on ur backs with ur uncle!!
PEACHIE

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Aug 18, 2011
first of all i am not a fuc*ing nark and i dont think its any of your alls business what happened at my aunts house house.if they would make you dumb bitc*es work instead getting goverment assistance than you would not be in every ones business.WHO EVER THINKS I AM A NARK TELL ME TO MY FACE BITC*!!!THE ONE AND ONLY PEACHIE...

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#14 Aug 18, 2011
PEACHIE wrote:
first of all i am not a fuc*ing nark and i dont think its any of your alls business what happened at my aunts house house.if they would make you dumb bitc*es work instead getting goverment assistance than you would not be in every ones business.WHO EVER THINKS I AM A NARK TELL ME TO MY FACE BITC*!!!THE ONE AND ONLY PEACHIE...
It was in the news so it's everybody's business.
yuck

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2011
@Peachie no you didn't say people on government assistance! You would be on it if you didn't have to give ur kids away! Its a known fact that you are a Narc so quit trying to b undercover it aint workin anymore! Get a fu**in life and stop tellin on ur family and others! And nobody is scared of you just ur police friends and ur ugly a** face!
yuck

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2011
Yall r the reason they started special ed!
H king

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Aug 19, 2011
you are a narc peachie. dont know where you are but would defiantly say it to your face
huh

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2011
People on government assistance.. you a dumb ho not only have. U been on assistance but that's how mabel and the family ate. Buying druggies stamps. I agree with yuck 10000%. The only threat u got is your friends at the police dept.
asking daisy

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2011
Was harry arrested? I haven't heard anything about him.
daisy

Georgetown, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2011
duhhhh cant u read the first comment
asking daisy

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2011
Duh! Not on tv!!!
well

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2011
I guess that's all the info we will get for now til the next chapter of this highly disfunctional family. Or one of the narcing nieces decides they need another 25 or so dollars in their pocket from the gpd. <Oh btw how come they didn't bust down the doors to her other houses, do they not realize they are probably filled with stolen merchandise,pills money, and a dozen or so illegal mexicans!!!!> just stating the obvious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garth Elementary 33 min Bahaha 4
Home Wreckers in Georgetown 1 hr Wake up 7
jason offutt (Nov '10) 2 hr Its me bitches 15
run fast & far ron humphrey 4 hr lmao 8
ciji jefferson freed from house arrest (Feb '16) 5 hr TheOneWhoKnows 11
Cathy Wray 10 hr she must not be v... 19
You know what looks really stupid. 13 hr mind blown 21

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance