Next Last
BigHonkers28

Owingsville, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Who knows Sheena Crumley?
jellyroll

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2011
I know the nasty pillhead skank! Who wants to know?
Blondie

Georgetown, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2011
I know her pretty sure she lives in the trailer park! I guess that makes her skanky trailer park trash!
loner

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2011
i kno her and she a damn good person, she raised her daughter all by herself and that lil girls daddy anit worth shit got a good job and behind on child support felony non-support, so obviusloy u dont kno her and dont judge people on there faults u proly tried to get wit and got chopped not screwed plus she look pretty damn good too
SHAMEONYOU

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2011
hahah I know her and I know her little girls Dad Rodney. Shes a bitch who uses her kid to try to get money. You're right, he does have a good job and he busts his ass to get the child support payment in every month. She tries to get that shit raised every chance she can get. She didn't raise that kid on her own shes clearly one of those bitch ass baby mommas that CANT HOLD A JOB for more than a month and try to live off of the kids Dad and the government. Maybe she wouldn't be struggling so much if shed keep the pills out of her nose.. it would help her keep money in her pocket, just sayin. She may not be the ugliest thing in the world, but her personality makes her hideous. One of the ugliest people I know. and I do know her WELL.
opinion

Owingsville, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2011
so u say she uses her baby's dad 4 money but the funny thing is he ain't got none. he isn't any bettter than her for ur info! sounds 2 me u r only hearing one side of the story. i know both of them very well and i can say this much at least she is around her kid. unlike rodney who is always 2 busy 4 his kids and not 2 busy 2 be with everybody and their momma. by the way, she has a job now since rodney is behind on his child support. so apparently she must not be 2 bad on drugs 2 be working in a factory.
SHAMEONYOU

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2011
There are ways to get around drug tests FYI and I'm sure she knows them. AND she always gets a job right before they have to go to court to make it seem as if shes trying to. I'm sure it wont last long.. it never does. And if you did know them BOTH then you would know that when he does try to see her it always ends with Sheena bitching at him. Who wants to hear that shit? NO ONE. So maybe if she would be a little bit easier to get along with then things wouldn't be so difficult for her. You really cant preach this shit to me because Ive seen him struggle with this for a while and I know the WHOLE story. And to say HE is the problem in this situation.. thats funny bc he doesn't seem to have any trouble with his other kids mom, who he is not in a relationship with... I mean, i think they have their arguments but as far as handling things with their kid.. Ive never heard about him having problems out of her. They get along very well. She just has a lot of growing up to do.
well

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 21, 2011
It doesn't matter if he has to listen to her b*tching he still should see his kid. Trust me I have to deal with it from my child's mom but I still see my kid. i just meet with her in a public place so it doesnt get out of hand. So if he wanted to see his kid he would find a way no matter what. I do!! you are making him look more sh*tty. so maybe you should just stay out of it.
SHAMEONYOU

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2011
why dont you shut the fuck up because you dont know the whole story, it goes a little bit deeper than just arguments. She has made some pretty harsh accusations against him and people he is associated with to try to get him in trouble. She even got in to a fight in december with someone for running her mouth, and got her kids dad fired because she blamed it on him and he was not even close to being involved. And her dad was his boss so they just fired him.. so she is just trying to make it hard for him to get him into trouble. SHE SAID SO HERSELF.
Gina

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2011
I don't know who you people are thinking it is okay to get on here and discuss issues that have nothing to do with any of you. These are issues that are between Sheena and Rodney ONLY and no one but the two of them knows the FULL story of what is going on. Having said that, in my opinion this thread should just stop right here and everyone can mind there own business. All of this "back and forth" arguing over something when you don't know all of the details to begin with is just immature.

AND I just wanna know why someone who calls themselves JELLYROLL would ever think that they should be able to call someone else a skank. LOL just sayin!
well

Georgetown, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2011
dumba** telling me to stfu cuz i dont know the whole story when they are not Sheena or Rodney so they can't know the whole story! I never claimed to know the story "shame on you" im talking from a dad point of view. you were the one that said the arguments were the reason he wouldn't see his kid. so how about you shut your dumba$$ mouth. you must be dumb cuz thats the reason i told you to stay out of it cuz u aint giving the whole story so your making this rodney dude look worse than he may be. but yet you say something then disagree with it in the next post. your dumb you are making him look dumb! I bet he thanks you for it!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2011
U all say u no these two and I can get down on them both yea Rodney a piece of shit dad I no I really do I was with that whore for a while he seen. Her very little ... and her ill really get down on her and mom and dad I no them all very well and there all pieces of trailer park trash but the baby.

And her true daddy who love that Litt girl was not Rodney... and destiny true dad who wasn't her real dad was a gud Guy loved t
hat little girl as his owe kid and always waoud been there for that baby
interesting

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2011
I wish some of you illiterate fools could spell and learn how to form a sentence. No wonder people refer to you all as trailer park trash or Scroggins park sluts and crap. No wonder no-one takes you all seriously always talking about babymomma and crap. Ghetto trash. Oh I'm sorry you probably can't read or understand what i typed here!

Its always great for a laugh to read this trailer ghetto trash stuff on here! Lol!!!

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2011
I really read and write fine. I read your getting trash talk. But was wrote good. I don't live-in trailer park or scroggins. But I don't see why your in this topic for! Do you even know this skittish whore? If so write about her. Don't be a skank and talk about people can't read or write. Start a topic on read and writing. But after all this is Kentucky.. a bunch of inbreed cousin fking inbreeds don't know jack.....
Unm

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2011
doinitrit wrote:
I really read and write fine. I read your getting trash talk. But was wrote good. I don't live-in trailer park or scroggins. But I don't see why your in this topic for! Do you even know this skittish whore? If so write about her. Don't be a skank and talk about people can't read or write. Start a topic on read and writing. But after all this is Kentucky.. a bunch of inbreed cousin fking inbreeds don't know jack.....
U all say u no these two and I can get down on them both yea Rodney a piece of shit dad I no I really do I was with that whore for a while he seen. Her very little ... and her ill really get down on her and mom and dad I no them all very well and there all pieces of trailer park trash but the baby.
And her true daddy who love that Litt girl was not Rodney... and destiny true dad who wasn't her real dad was a gud Guy loved t
hat little girl as his owe kid and always waoud been there for that baby

This was your previous post. Read it and explain to me how you don't like like an eneducated person. If you "no" how to read and write fine then do it!!

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2011
I don't have to explain myself. Your topic is totally different from the one we are talking about. So start your topic on reading and writing. Basically we on a topic of Sheena.. thank you
lol

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2011
interesting wrote:
I wish some of you illiterate fools could spell and learn how to form a sentence. No wonder people refer to you all as trailer park trash or Scroggins park sluts and crap. No wonder no-one takes you all seriously always talking about babymomma and crap. Ghetto trash. Oh I'm sorry you probably can't read or understand what i typed here!
Its always great for a laugh to read this trailer ghetto trash stuff on here! Lol!!!
lmao!! Nope sure can't understand the CRAP you wrote because it sounds like Ghetto Trash! Maybe you should look at your own mistakes before you go on to ridicule someone else :)
lol

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2011
and to Unm. you really have no respect for anyone! Maybe this person can not read maybe they can...but how would you feel if you couldn't read or write very well and someone made fun of you? It would probably bother you. think about someone's feelings. especially since you are talking about his mistakes in what he wrote but you have mistakes too. so my above post is to you also!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR OWN MISTAKES BEFORE YOU GO ON TO RIDICULE SOMEONE ELSE...:)

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Thank u I messed mine up. because I'm doing it on my phone and didn't feel like join back through to fix it.. and they need to realize the topic bout someone else not reading and writing. And not everyone perfect.
interesting

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2011
Still a bunch of trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Vogel 20 min Guess who 12
need help with HVAC system (Jul '11) 30 min heat 10
Wondering 35 min Really 11
Wendy's 5 hr Yuk 3
jd powers toyota 5 hr Tmmk 6
Where do you apply for food stamps in Georgetown? (Apr '12) 6 hr tax payer 30
Dr. Cabby? 8 hr Healed 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance