Scott Schools Under Investigation

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Parent

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Shame on Mrs Putty for not telling the public at last nights school board meeting that the Kentucky State Office of accountability has started an investigation of the school system. Each board member will be interviewed by the state investigater this weak.Also several parents are in contact with the United States Department of Justice and civil rights division on two fronts irregularities on construction projects with architecture company and a western Kentucky company involved with numerious construction projects in Scott County.Finally the most serious of all retaltion by Mrs Putty and unamed school board members against school employees who have spoken up against numerious problems in school system.
no way

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Parent wrote:
Shame on Mrs Putty for not telling the public at last nights school board meeting that the Kentucky State Office of accountability has started an investigation of the school system. Each board member will be interviewed by the state investigater this weak.Also several parents are in contact with the United States Department of Justice and civil rights division on two fronts irregularities on construction projects with architecture company and a western Kentucky company involved with numerious construction projects in Scott County.Finally the most serious of all retaltion by Mrs Putty and unamed school board members against school employees who have spoken up against numerious problems in school system.
This is great news if it's true, but where did you find this information to show the rest of us that you are legit...
Roccco Well

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 27, 2012
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great news if it's true, but where did you find this information to show the rest of us that you are legit...
Call your school board all of them have gotten the call to be at Scott School systems office to meet with state officials this is very true
edumacation

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Parent wrote:
*investigator *numerous *retaliation *unnamed *numerous

Clearly, our children is NOT learning.:-/
clearly

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
edumacation wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, our children ARE not learning........:-
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
edumacation wrote:
<quoted text>
***are not****
True

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
The OEA will be interviewing board members and central office Friday September 28 at Scott BOE.
Now that is funny

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Roccco Well wrote:
<quoted text>Call your school board all of them have gotten the call to be at Scott School systems office to meet with state officials this is very true
Call your school board! Funniest thing I've heard all day! I am sure when I call I will get a response from each and every one of them. Maybe I'll send them an email because I know I'll get one of those back too!
duhh

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>***are not****
clearly the parents ARENT learning maybe?
lmao

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly the parents ARENT learning maybe?
***aren't*** lol
Momma

Georgetown, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2012
State officials for accountability do NOT call school board members. They take their allegations and questions directly to the principal and teachers related to the allegations.
True

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Momma wrote:
State officials for accountability do NOT call school board members. They take their allegations and questions directly to the principal and teachers related to the allegations.
Sorry Momma, you're dead wrong.
The OEA has contacted all BOE members via the suptds office.
The OEA will be at Scott Central Office all day tomorrow interviewing select individuals including the board.

Bye bye Putty
i hope

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Momma, you're dead wrong.
The OEA has contacted all BOE members via the suptds office.
The OEA will be at Scott Central Office all day tomorrow interviewing select individuals including the board.

Bye bye Putty
Lord I hope so!!

She needs to go!
Ha Ha

AOL

#15 Sep 27, 2012
And take her big ass raise with her. That was bull sh## she getting that much money for a raise.
lol

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
They need to do something about how the elementary school children are treated. All they care about is that they are there so they can collect money for attendance. Bullying, thefts, injuries, assaults, and anything else you can think of happening at school and on the bus. It's sad when we can't trust the school system to keep our children safe.
Please let it be true

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2012
I so hope this is true. I know I have talked to almost every office in this star regarding our school system. And never for ANYWHERE but, " that's up to the BOE". Yes and where did that get me. All I wanted was answers to questions that I, as a taxpayer wanted to know about how this one high school town can continue to get away with failing 75% of the students ( and that's being generous). How can they continue to make the decisions,( new elementary ) and not even have a plan in place to have another high school? Our county is the joke of the state and I so hope that te state is going to do something about it... My tax money does not pay so these coaches can have the pick of super stars thru out this county. And yes, I have heard the fb coach say so many times, we don't need a new high school. Make sure when we do, I get to pick my players... Said it and I heard it as well as other parents. Why do u think he was on the " task force" to improve the high school. Please let this be true. I'll follow up again tomorrow with yet another call or calls to see of I can find out for my own self. If it is true, thank you!!!!
The Voters

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Please let it be true wrote:
I so hope this is true. I know I have talked to almost every office in this star regarding our school system. And never for ANYWHERE but, " that's up to the BOE". Yes and where did that get me. All I wanted was answers to questions that I, as a taxpayer wanted to know about how this one high school town can continue to get away with failing 75% of the students ( and that's being generous). How can they continue to make the decisions,( new elementary ) and not even have a plan in place to have another high school? Our county is the joke of the state and I so hope that te state is going to do something about it... My tax money does not pay so these coaches can have the pick of super stars thru out this county. And yes, I have heard the fb coach say so many times, we don't need a new high school. Make sure when we do, I get to pick my players... Said it and I heard it as well as other parents. Why do u think he was on the " task force" to improve the high school. Please let this be true. I'll follow up again tomorrow with yet another call or calls to see of I can find out for my own self. If it is true, thank you!!!!
Not only is it true--- but more problems coming soon for the board. What will happen when the Feds probe for school board elections in which the school system recruits canditate for office and encourages others to get out of school board races by working through second parties. Thank you Mr Business leader for showing your hand in a letter you just sent out.soon the whole county will see your letter as soon as the Feds get the origional copy and than the public will see as well. Or best of all copies of this letter just maybe found on the electric poles on main street
jdawg

Georgetown, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2012
You people are so ignorant. The OEA is just an inquiry group, they can't discharge people. The only thing they are going to find out, is there is a bunch of people in Scott County who only know how to go to stupid websites like this to get their information. Goodness, just get the facts folks.....wheeeeeewe. God please save this world from the ignorance.
Jack

Georgetown, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
jdawg wrote:
You people are so ignorant. The OEA is just an inquiry group, they can't discharge people. The only thing they are going to find out, is there is a bunch of people in Scott County who only know how to go to stupid websites like this to get their information. Goodness, just get the facts folks.....wheeeeeewe. God please save this world from the ignorance.
"You people"? Really? Don't you mean the taxpayers who resort to Topix and SCHStoobig because the lack of communication by the school district, school board, and Putty is non-existent?
Bring the facts... and wheeeewe back atcha'.
agree

Richmond, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2012
This fish stinks from the head... time to clean house in Scott County!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael Brumfield (Nov '14) 3 min Grow up 10
Power train at Toyota 3 hr Karma 8
Pam Johnson 3 hr Wylie 8
New Rc club starting 5 hr hello 4
Plant 1 north dock 5 hr Buster 12
Thank you Toyota for my bonus!!! 8 hr BW Maint 6
Joni Winstead 9 hr True dat 3
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE