Should I vote for David Lusby?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed off

Russell, KY

#22 Aug 17, 2010
First of all to you stupid people that bring children into this, either you dont have children or have some and shouldnt have . Children should not be brought into something like politics. And it is clear to me you dont even know them . They are very sweet girls . So leave them out of your trash talk. As for Mr Lusby I suggest you do your own reaserch and see what all he has done for Gtown and see what plans he has for the upcoming year. Think for youself dont rely on topix trash talkers .....
BigRob

Winchester, KY

#23 Sep 2, 2010
Lusby is shady, very shady!!!!
jdawg

AOL

#24 Sep 2, 2010
Both Lusby and Varney are worthless. All they do and did was break the city and look out for their buddies.
KTS

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 14, 2010
Yes, please vote for him. He is doing everything i ask him to do. He even allowed me to place some of my campaign signs on some of his many properties.
Nope

Georgetown, KY

#26 Jun 3, 2012
No.
No Way

Georgetown, KY

#27 Jun 3, 2012
David Lusby has been a great disappointment in a community that he may have been able to assist. Instead, he chose to remain on the council to further his own interests.

Wasn't it JFK who said, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"?

Lusby is a democrat and he doesn't ask anything that won't benefit him.

I once thought he had it in him, the past 4 years have changed my mind. I will NOT vote for this fella.
loins

Winchester, KY

#28 Jun 4, 2012
No one with that much personal interest in Gtown (properties, businesses, etc) should be allowed to make decisions regarding them.
Unbiased

Georgetown, KY

#29 Jun 4, 2012
Yes you should vote for him. I think this thread was started by Brad Penn to stir up controversy. Don't vote for Penn no matter who else you vote for bc he is a know it all blowhard
DJL

Lexington, KY

#30 Jun 6, 2012
Unbiased wrote:
Yes you should vote for him. I think this thread was started by Brad Penn to stir up controversy. Don't vote for Penn no matter who else you vote for bc he is a know it all blowhard
Thats funny. Rule #1, only the most biased people claim to be UNbiased.
Pill Billy

Georgetown, KY

#31 Jun 6, 2012
You can't vote for him, died from overdose.
John

Big Stone Gap, VA

#32 Mar 16, 2014
Does anyone know of a attorney that will take a case against David Lusby? He has screwed me over like everyone else he deals with.
Thank You for any help.
really

Shelbyville, IN

#33 Mar 16, 2014
You definitely do not want karen tingle sames. She really screwed up the town. Don't blame David Joseph you all vote for him everytime. He isn't appointed . Grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 2 hr Julie 1,000
Toyota beginning pay 6 hr Beau 2014 19
hot guy in red road truck 7 hr Outta Towner 34
jeremiah arnold (Apr '13) 7 hr blondness 11
jesseca traloy (Apr '13) 7 hr blondness 15
Sammi at Fast max. (Jan '15) 8 hr samantha h 8
jessica spencer (Aug '09) 17 hr Curious 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages