Older guys hanging out with younger g...

Older guys hanging out with younger girls

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2010
You know I just don't understand all these guys that graduated 2,3, even 4 years ago hanging out with all these little girls in high school still? I mean really let's grown up and move on from high school
Unknown

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2010
There is one thing i love about high school girls.... "i get older... and they stay the same age"
A girl

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Yea stupid and easy.. God you sound like such a petafile
Unknown

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
i was qouting a movie [email protected] not saying that i like high school girls. open your fu<kin mind
haha

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Unknown wrote:
i was qouting a movie [email protected] not saying that i like high school girls. open your fu<kin mind
Dazed and Confused??
A girl

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2010
Oh haha sry man
Jeff

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2010
Yea I heard that Kyle guelda or whatever his name is had sex with a freshman isn't he like 22 or 23 and you're screwing a 15 year old maybe even 14 that's sick and not to mention illegal
Devan

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2010
yeah i heard the same thing about Kyle. i heard it was a couple of girls, do you know their names? i can't believe him being that old, he would do something like that.
ohh

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2010
yeah but these freshman girls get easier and easier. so if a 20 year old guy has a freshman all over him he will get with her. not ssaying thats its right but its true.
Eww

Clarksville, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2010
Kyle had sex with baileigh pensinger. I know this for a fact. And she's only 14
Hahaha

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Hmm Kasey dunn dates a 23 yr old
Hayden willoughby is always after little freshman
kljk

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Kasey is ruining her whole life!!! she has a horrible reputation!!! sad if you ask me
Devan

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2010
I keep hearing rumors about baileigh & Kyle but people say it ain't true. How do you know for a fact?
Eww

Clarksville, TN

#15 Mar 9, 2010
She told me. She said she was ashamed of it.
blackout

Georgetown, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2010
yeah kasey dates joe eads who is a major cradle robber, isnt she like 12?
GAL

Indialantic, FL

#17 Mar 10, 2010
blackout wrote:
yeah kasey dates joe eads who is a major cradle robber, isnt she like 12?
OK. Kasey is not dating Joe, they are friends and she is not 12 she is 15. Maybe that's why she is friends with older people because everyone in high school is two faced, jealous, and imature. GET A LIFE and worry about your own!!!!!!!Grow up. Scott County drama central.
blackout

Georgetown, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2010
oh excuse me, they dont date just fck. and shes 15? my bad girl i was sure that i had that same under developed body when i was 12. but hey atleast that makes her little fck buddy only about...6 years older? am i right? can we say SICK?
Graduated

Winchester, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2010
Eww wrote:
She told me. She said she was ashamed of it.
uhhh yea look at him!! I'd never everrrr mention that to anyone lol
From a girls view

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2010
I mean these girls grow up so fast when I was a freshman I was terrified of the big seniors lol but it's seems like now a days these girls will open there legs to get about any of them. I mean helloooo do ya watch 16 and pregnant lol also like switching it around I would never be able to look at a freshman boy and say oh I'd hit that... Really?!? They're babies!! It's just sick
Older sis

Winchester, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2010
My sister is a freshman if I even hear anything about her having sex with anyone esp a boy over shit even 18 I'll beat the shit at of her lol she told me this girl it caught given a bj in the gym... If youre to young to be able to go somewhere and do that besides at school.. You shouldn't be doing it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Keith Warren still married? 34 min Larry 8
White lives matter 1 hr Amused 1
Jesus Christ is the answer 2 hr Messenger 1
Thomas royal or Jessica Jenkins 2 hr Curious parent 1
Jesus Christ is alive 3 hr Messenger 1
Women 3 hr yes 4
Wendy's 3 hr yes 17

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance