Is Christ coming back on 12-21-12
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the ENTIRE world

Huntington, IN

#21 Feb 2, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
The entire world expected Him when that crazy Harold Camping guy predicted it as well. The mayans are a cult, and they have brainwashed many (including you) with their 12-21-12 false claim. All I can tell you pal is wait and watch:)
Then you'll see just how nuts the mayans are for trying to play GOD.
THE ENTIRE WORLD EXPECTED IT HUH?? WELL ACTUALLY UNLESS I AM INVISIBLE, WHICH OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT AND I AM A LIVING BREATHING INDIVIDUAL LIVING IN THIS WORLD, I FIND ONCE AGAIN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND DO NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH. ONCE AGAIN, LIKE THIS DAVE PERSON HAS SAID ABOUT YOUR MOUTH, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK PLEASE BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ENTIRELY CORRECT. WHEN THIS HAPPENED I DID NOT BELIEVE IT. I BELIEVE THAT YES, NO ONE CAN PREDICT "EXACTLY" WHEN THIS END OF TIME IS TO OCCUR.I DO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN, ESPECIALLY THE WAY THE WORLD IS BECOMING.
but anyways, God Bless and please think before you speak,because you can't account for the beliefs of the ENTIRE world. Thanks.
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2012
Toledo: Are you a Christian? If so, then you are not of "THIS WORLD." John 18:36. Your citizenship is in Heaven!

When I said "the entire world" I was referring to the lost, which "ARE" of "THIS WORLD." 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Sorry for speaking so Biblically. I guess I assumed everyone understood what I was talking about, but 1 Corinthians 2:14 proves that they are incapable:)

God Bless you as well.
queer in cabool

Branson, MO

#23 Feb 2, 2012
@mike, i need your support, some friends and i are looking at ways to fund abortion clinics. i'm serious. while we are not asking for funds, we are asking for your views on fund raising in your area. our goal is one day to have a clinic on every corner of main street of america. at this time we are yet to discuss the age limits and permissions. as you know cost have gone up and so has ours, so we will be pushing a few more cookout drives in the coming late spring. thanks mike,
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

#24 Feb 2, 2012
qic: I need your support (seriously). Some friends and I are looking at ways to win souls for Christ and we're not asking for any funds etc, as Heaven doesn't have a cover charge. The price has already been paid in full by JESUS CHRIST. Our goal is one day to have a God fearing church on every corner and Main St. in America. At this time, all age limits are welcome to repent, as age means nothing to the Lord. He died for "ALL" of us, both young and old. As you know, the cost of sin has gone way up, therefore we will continue to post on topix throughout the rest of this winter and on into spring and most likely forever:) Thanks queer:)
OMG

Clay City, KY

#25 Feb 2, 2012
Big Mike: Post of the year brother!! EPIC!!!! LMAO, that was brilliant
Never know

Richmond, KY

#26 Feb 2, 2012
You never know it may or may not end. But weither it does or doesnt,shouldnt we be worried about being right with the lord and not the specific day? Besides is it going to be our 21st or another countries 21st. Its not like we are all on the same time zone. Plus who knows maybe it wont come til 22nd that would really throw everyone thru a loop huh? Everyone would be like "sheeeww dodged that bullet" and them BAMMMM!!! Silly no matter how you look at it. We cant prepare for it so why worry about it. Be thankful for what you have today and make sure people know how you feel before it is to late regardless of the day.
Never know

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 2, 2012
Also we are to busy always fighting each other. We are our own worst enemies. Next to Satan.
Dave

United States

#28 Feb 2, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
Toledo: Are you a Christian? If so, then you are not of "THIS WORLD." John 18:36. Your citizenship is in Heaven!
When I said "the entire world" I was referring to the lost, which "ARE" of "THIS WORLD." 2 Corinthians 4:4.
Sorry for speaking so Biblically. I guess I assumed everyone understood what I was talking about, but 1 Corinthians 2:14 proves that they are incapable:)
God Bless you as well.
how many times is dave going to own big mike in one night???
if you were referring to "non--christians" as everyone in the world, why did you use the example of harold camping which is a CHRISTIAN minister??? your too stupid to cover your tracks mikey! remember what i said about keeping the mouth closed.
To This Big Mike

Huntington, IN

#29 Feb 2, 2012
Wow. Are you serious?! I have seen many of your posts where you go around and post scriptures from the bible and claim you are Christian, when in fact i have a very hard time believing that because you are going to sit here in that post and call this person "queer"? You have got to be kidding me. This is why i have struggled in my life with churches. I do believe in God and do believe at some point Yes, the world will end, but at the same time i have had hard time believing in most people who "claim" to be christian becuase Majority that i have seen, like yourself, sit there and use such Slander and derogatory names such as the one in that post. This is the very reason I stay out of church, because of people such as yourself, Always judging someone or just using such derogatory words. Do not question my faith though. I do not have to be in a church to have faith and to be close to Him in my heart, but I refuse to go because of people such as yourself saying u are Christian and then behaving like that.It's sad
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

#30 Feb 2, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times is dave going to own big mike in one night???
if you were referring to "non--christians" as everyone in the world, why did you use the example of harold camping which is a CHRISTIAN minister??? your too stupid to cover your tracks mikey! remember what i said about keeping the mouth closed.
==========

You consider Harold Camping a Christian? Wow. He may say he's a Christian, but trying to play the role of GOD by predicting the end of time, makes him more like a nut case!

Wake up Dave!
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

#31 Feb 2, 2012
To This Big Mike wrote:
Wow. Are you serious?! I have seen many of your posts where you go around and post scriptures from the bible and claim you are Christian, when in fact i have a very hard time believing that because you are going to sit here in that post and call this person "queer"? You have got to be kidding me. This is why i have struggled in my life with churches. I do believe in God and do believe at some point Yes, the world will end, but at the same time i have had hard time believing in most people who "claim" to be christian becuase Majority that i have seen, like yourself, sit there and use such Slander and derogatory names such as the one in that post. This is the very reason I stay out of church, because of people such as yourself, Always judging someone or just using such derogatory words. Do not question my faith though. I do not have to be in a church to have faith and to be close to Him in my heart, but I refuse to go because of people such as yourself saying u are Christian and then behaving like that.It's sad
==========

I called him queer because that's the name he posts under goofy!! Duh. What do you want me to call him? "Straight in Cabool?" WOW, you really are crazy. Always trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill!

As for you going to church, you don't go because you choose not to. You obviously blame your laziness on others. Bottom line; if you want to go to church, then go!!

Wake-up America!
To This Big Mike

Huntington, IN

#32 Feb 2, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I called him queer because that's the name he posts under goofy!! Duh. What do you want me to call him? "Straight in Cabool?" WOW, you really are crazy. Always trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill!
As for you going to church, you don't go because you choose not to. You obviously blame your laziness on others. Bottom line; if you want to go to church, then go!!
Wake-up America!
My laziness huh? No it's people like yourself as to one of Many reasons i choose not to go anymore.I was baptized at 14 and gave my life over to Christ.I made my share of mistakes,but have been forgiven.I used to love going to church.I preferred going to Penecostal church at the time, but as time passed ppl there who say they r Christian started acting as u r.One minute saying the things you have in posts then as to try n cover it up n be "holy" again u post scripture to TRY make urself look good again.so tired of fake christians as yourself.Keep gettin him Dave lol
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

#33 Feb 2, 2012
No, it's yourself who keeps you out of church!! People like you love to blame others for your laziness. That's what's wrong with this world today, is so called Christians don't read their Bibles and don't go to church. It's hard to tell the church from the world these days and it's because of people like you.

At least I stand up for Christ and preach the BIBLE, which is the Word of God. 1 Timothy 3:16. I'm not ashamed, nor afraid to tell this sinful world that they need Christ. Instead of trying to spar with another Christian, shouldn't you be preaching too?

The Bible says shout it from the rooftops. The only thing you're shouting is your opinion of me, which I could care less about. Use your time for Christ if you're a true Christian and try to win some souls.

PS: Seven days out of church makes one "weak."

GO TO CHURCH lazy bones.
To This Big Mike

Huntington, IN

#34 Feb 2, 2012
I also find it sooooo HILARIOUS that you start topics about yourself. I do not think Dave is obsessed with you by any means. He is just proving his point about you which you do not make it hard to do when you keep opening your mouth before you think about what you are saying. Just also for your info this Is Not Dave. Further more i am female as well lol. I am sure you think alot of posts on topix through your posts are him, but this is not the case. I think if anyone has an obsession it is You with dave lol. You keep making posts like you do just so you can try and get a response from him. I find that rather creepy. Maybe you should seek some treatment. Gn. I'm done now. Off to bed. Yall have fun now haha
To This Big Mike

Huntington, IN

#35 Feb 2, 2012
I do not Blame anyone for my choosing not to go to church. I have tried a few in this town since the one i used to go to and there were people there acting the same or the pastor "judging" people. I mean really, some of his reasoning was extremely uncalled for. They say at churches "come as you are" right? Well it is awful convenient that in the same breath they will judge you for wearing short sleeves, or makeup, or not dressing up. Like i said most churches here are a joke because of certain ppl in it. I'm not trying to have conflict with you. I'm just making a point that i agree with dave. U contradict yourself too much, and yes there's nothing wrong with preaching the word of God to others, but you Can Not force everyone into your beliefs. Just because i do not attend church does NOT mean i'm lazy Or furthermore that i am not close to Him. You dont have to be in church to worship Him n have wonderful relationship with Him.I do read the bible thx n i do know where i'll go on my judgement day to heaven.Gn
To This Big Mike

Huntington, IN

#36 Feb 2, 2012
Also, i am Not weak thank you. I am very strong and i have a very strong bond with God. I do not have to defend myself to you or anyone else. I know where i stand with my religion, faith and i know like i have said before my mistakes in the past but i do have a relationship with Him and i am happy with it. Like i have already said, you keep passing judgement on someone when you do not know the facts. You say seven days out of church makes me weak? Well you are not with me each day from the moment i wake until i sleep and you do not see or hear or know how deep my love for Christ goes. I will say a prayer for you tonite after im done with this post because im going to sleep, because you need healing and wisdom to stop passing judgements on people. Gn and god bless
dimensioncarrier

Saint Michael, Barbados

#37 Dec 29, 2012
blessed love and greetings in the name of the most high.....i ni devine highness...i say to all who have an ear to hear please hear....THE COMING/CUMING(ORGASM)/COME IN..OF THE CHRIST WAS FROM THE BEGINING OF TIME IMMEMORIAL...THE COMING OF CHRIST IS THE BECOMING OF THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US...THE COMING OF CHRIST IS NOT ABOUT NO ONE OUTSIDE OF OURSELVES COMING TO SAVE US..IT'S ABOUT WEIGHING THE HEART AGAINST THE DEEDS DONE BY US TO US....JESUS OR WHOM EVER WE CALL ON IS NOT IMPORTANT..IT IS WHAT HE/SHE CAME TO SHOW US SO THAT WE TO CAN REACH THAT CHRIST CONSCOIUSNESS THAT WE SO RIGHTFULLY OWN,IT'S JUST THAT WE HAVE OUR PROJECTORS PROJECTING ON THE WRONG SIDE....THE ONLY CHRIST COMING IS THE CHRIST IN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US......BLESSED INNER..STANDING
dimensioncarrier

Saint Michael, Barbados

#38 Dec 29, 2012
AND WHERE ONE OR TWO IS GATHERED IN HIS/HER NAME THERE SHALL HE/SHE BE ALSO,FROM THE LOOKS OF IT HERE I CAN SEE WHAT WENT FROM POSITIVE WORD SOUND GOT REALLY PERSONAL,AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT GODS WAS NO WHERE NEAR THAT THE SQUABBLE...IT TAKES EACH ONE TO TEACH ONE...NOT EACH ONE FIGHT ONE,...WHERE DID WE NET READ THE LAWS THAT SAY DO NOT FIGHT FYAH WID FYAH....HENCE IF IT'S ROOTS ARE IN IGNORANCE EACH ONE TEACH ONE..TO THIS BIG MIKE..AND BIG MIKE..COME ON FAMILY WE KNOW BETTER SO LETS DO BETTER OKAY....AND GOING BACK TO THE TOPIC ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT THE WORLD ENDS FOR SOMEONE EVERY DAY..AS WE ARE OUR OWN MICRO UNIVERSES INSIDE OF THE MACRO UNIVERSE..ONLY PHYSICAL WORLDS END....NOT CONSCIOUSNES WORLD...THIS PLANET IS A LIVING ENTITY AND JUST AS OUR MOTHER'S MOTHER'S MOTHER'S MOTHER'S MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S FATHER'S FATHER'S FATHER'S FATHER'S LIVED BREATHED AND WALKED ON THIS PLANET SO TO WILL OUR CHILDREN'N CHILDRTEN..AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN...AND SO ON THRU UNTI INFINITY..........BLESSED INTERNAL SPARK!!!
just wonderin

Harrodsburg, KY

#39 Dec 30, 2012
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Vogel 1 hr Guess who 12
need help with HVAC system (Jul '11) 1 hr heat 10
Wondering 2 hr Really 11
Wendy's 6 hr Yuk 3
jd powers toyota 7 hr Tmmk 6
Where do you apply for food stamps in Georgetown? (Apr '12) 8 hr tax payer 30
Dr. Cabby? 9 hr Healed 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages