Muslim or Mormon for president?

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tripper

Lebanon, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Would you rather have a Muslim or Mormon for president?
Chef

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
I'll take the mormon over the moron!!
What

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2012
tripper wrote:
Would you rather have a Muslim or Mormon for president?
You are a total Dumba*s.
dirtywhiteboy

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2012
The white guy gets my vote.
Really

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2012
The choice is a Christian or a Mormon you racist dumbass
Chef

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Really wrote:
Obama has admitted to being a muslim. He told George Stephanopolus in an interview in 2008 "John McCain hasn't mentioned my muslim faith". Sounds like he is a muslim to me. If the media would do their job maybe the American people would know more about this idiot!
Really

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Chef wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has admitted to being a muslim. He told George Stephanopolus in an interview in 2008 "John McCain hasn't mentioned my muslim faith". Sounds like he is a muslim to me. If the media would do their job maybe the American people would know more about this idiot!
You are the idiot....and a racist. He is a professed devout Christian.
dirtywhiteboy

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Ok.im voting for the white guy whos NOT A LYING ASS MUSLIM.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You are the idiot....and a racist. He is a professed devout Christian.
I'm sorry a Christian would not agree to Sam sex marriage.
haha

Mount Washington, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2012
I'm voting for the right and only choice for my country ...... I don't care what his faith is . The current individual that resides in the peoples house , did in fact say he was of Muslim faith in 08, as far as his faith goes , as well as anything else a politician says is mostly lies to get elected . That being said , I don't trust Obama , don't like him , and am over his apologies to other countries for my country . We don't have to apologize to any Damn country , if he wants to for himself , so be it , but not for an entire country . I would prefer that the president be a veteran of our armed forces as well .... Now , tell me I'm a racist for not voting for him .....
Really

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2012
haha wrote:
I'm voting for the right and only choice for my country ...... I don't care what his faith is . The current individual that resides in the peoples house , did in fact say he was of Muslim faith in 08, as far as his faith goes , as well as anything else a politician says is mostly lies to get elected . That being said , I don't trust Obama , don't like him , and am over his apologies to other countries for my country . We don't have to apologize to any Damn country , if he wants to for himself , so be it , but not for an entire country . I would prefer that the president be a veteran of our armed forces as well .... Now , tell me I'm a racist for not voting for him .....
He has never apologized and you know it...and, you are a damn racist
factually incorrect

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
haha wrote:
Really is correct there have been no apologies
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/romneys-sorr...
factually incorrect

Georgetown, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2012
there was no apology in Libya either

http://factcheck.org/2012/09/romney-gets-it-b...
Chef

Langley, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot....and a racist. He is a professed devout Christian.
Shove that racist shit up your ass! I'm so tired of anybody that is against obama is a racist. Christians don't support abortion or same sex marriage. Your the racist!!
Really

Georgetown, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
You are no damn better than the taliban trying to force what you think on everybody else by the government. You are a racist who tries to hide behind religion. Shove it up your ass
yeahok

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Why dont u two get a room and shove it up each others ass.
Facts

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Why hasn't provided a link to the Stephanopolous interview? Maybe because it didn't happen? Don't you think if it did happen it would be all over tv ads?

Want a veteran as President? Well, don't vote for Romney either, then.

I'm voting for Romney, but not for the stupid reasons the idiots on here have cited.
fightracistthugs

West Union, OH

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
He has never apologized and you know it...and, you are a damn racist
YOU are the biggest fking racist in this thread, ahl.

and there are countless incidents reported of o apologizing to muslims and muslim countries, that's all that idiot does half the time.

o has caused ridiculous damage to America, in only 4yrs. noone who's been paying attention and cares about America would vote for him.

BUT.... rasmussen poll shows 95% of blacks plan to vote for o this 2nd time,

THAT is what's RACIST. voting because he's half black, despite how much harm he's done and will continue if a 2nd term.

just like how many times mayor marion barry - a convicted coke user and patron of hookers - still got re-elected in washington dc.

we know who the real and disgusting racists are in this country.
we know where the real hate exists and comes from.

keep on proving you don't believe in God and Jesus, with your actions; i for one don't care, i'm just observing it all and speaking truthfully about what is plain to see.

continue to be in denial, i don't care, the truth is obvious.
Chef

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Facts wrote:
Why hasn't provided a link to the Stephanopolous interview? Maybe because it didn't happen? Don't you think if it did happen it would be all over tv ads?
Want a veteran as President? Well, don't vote for Romney either, then.
I'm voting for Romney, but not for the stupid reasons the idiots on here have cited.
Oh it happened. Thats the problem the media isn't doing their job, period! Just google it, it's there. I don't know how to link.
the man

Nerinx, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Really wrote:
how is he Racist for asking a neutral question like that? you dumb bastard. Secondly.....he is a Christian, supposedly,......yet he has a highly unusual regard for Islam, even to the point that he can't even utter the word "terrorists." For a Christian, he seems far more content sticking up for the Muslim faith that what is supposed to be his own faith. Any person with common sense would question that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to work maintenance besides Toyota 49 min Tool and die 101 4
For you 1 hr Kim 4
Group Leader- Toyota Tsusho 3 hr joes tavern 2
hot blond shell on main Street 6 hr Rtc 6
Best place in Georgetown to buy lottery 6 hr Rtc 4
Who is the best hair stylist in Georgetown (Aug '15) 6 hr Rtc 49
Biggest players in georgetown (Oct '09) 10 hr Old fart 21

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance