Drug Dealers on Booker T Ave.

Drug Dealers on Booker T Ave.

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Vanessa

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Ugh, everybody knows what they are doing. They have nonstop traffic blocking the streets all day. They try to make it look like they are working on cars, but they aren't. I don't know how many people live there but they look dirty. Anyone know them?
plz

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Are you just mad cause they are taking your business in the grand old hood?
Vanessa

Dayton, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Hardly, unlike you I have a real job. For your information Georgetown does not have a hood. lol. You must be a redneck who has never been out in the world.
WoW

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Call the police to report any suspected drug dealing. They will investigate.
Vanessa wrote:
Hardly, unlike you I have a real job. For your information Georgetown does not have a hood. lol. You must be a redneck who has never been out in the world.
snitches

Georgetown, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2012
One of druggies will get pulled over in a traffic stop, get their car searched, and when drugs are found they will tell the police where they bought the drugs and become an informant like Todd Willoughby to avoid jail time.
Vanessa wrote:
Ugh, everybody knows what they are doing. They have nonstop traffic blocking the streets all day. They try to make it look like they are working on cars, but they aren't. I don't know how many people live there but they look dirty. Anyone know them?
in smart ass

Georgetown, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
WOW didnt realize that drug money put food on my table these days! Funny how people stereotype a person by the skill that one does have and by that i mean a real college education... Do you have a skill?? or do u let your fingers do the talkin?? Wanna know who we are?? all ya gotta do is ask. Sorry we dont let the commonwealth of kentucky pay our bills. We gotta physically work for everything we own, were just a normal family tryin to survive and make ends meet without a driving vehicle. An as for the traffic yes we are mechanics we had a shop an now were in the middle of relocating. So yea to make that clear we do work on cars an do not sell drugs. THANK YOU :)
cough cough

London, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2012
bullshit!!!! The name of the road says it all. Go ahead. Ruin your neighborhood. That is why nothing is done about it. Have pride for god sakes. gpd thanks i'll look into it.
mmm

Georgetown, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2012
"Cough cough" how does a road tell it all and ull look into it? What's there to look into they r just a family makin a honest living and everyone is hatin it!!!
EcoEarthWeek

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Recycle your weed baggies and scales. Help the Earth. RECYCLE or you will get sober

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UAW at TMMK 32 min Peggy 27
hello 2 hr Her 4
Haddix Construction LLC (Sep '16) 3 hr My best friend 25
Thomas tracy 4 hr Alice 2
Toyota 4 hr Trey 17
Metal music band 4 hr Roger 11
Tarry Smith lawn care service is a rip off! 4 hr Will 3

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance