From 'Socialized Medicine' To 'Dead B...

From 'Socialized Medicine' To 'Dead Baby...

There are 1 comment on the Think Progress story from Jul 21, 2009, titled From 'Socialized Medicine' To 'Dead Baby.... In it, Think Progress reports that:

From 'Socialized Medicine' To 'Dead Baby Juice,' GOP Moderate Faces Down Rabid Right-Wing Conspiracies Moderate Republican Mike Castle , who holds Delaware's only Congressional seat, hit a wall of right-wing rage during a town hall meeting in Georgetown, DE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Think Progress.

Mikala

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Jul 21, 2009
Watching Congressman Castle confront those wackos in this town hall I felt sorry for him. From the man who claimed that 32-thousand scientist signed a statement against Climate change to the woman birther it was all too much. I can't believe that people can be so unintelligent and gullible and yes racist.

To the man who tried to use the Oregon petition has been discredited over and over in fact the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine doesn't have one climatic scientist working there.

As for the Presidents Birth certificate here it is, http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/... and it does have the State seal so do your homework instead of listening to all the whack jobs because lady he is as American as you.

If this is the future of the GOP then the party is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... Aug 24 The victim 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... Aug 24 The victim 1
News Man drives off in car being towed by repo worker (Oct '08) Aug 15 bummer93 80
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Jul '15 like we already know 17
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Jul '15 Watson and Associ... 14
jews May '15 RANSOM PRIDE 1
News dana goodman sussex central rape relationship s... (Jun '09) Jan '15 a friend 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages