Join the Private Attorney General Net...

Join the Private Attorney General Network

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

8th Degree

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
To become member of the network

Listen to the calls ..

Up dates on Dale Rodney Class vs UNITED STATES
What the main stream media will not touch.

Transcript Of An Interview With The Five Conservative Justices About The Recent Corporate Free Speech Case.( )

Supreme Act Of Judical Treason Against The People Of The United States, And What We Can And Must Do About It ( )
A grave crime against the Constitution committed by gang of 5 right wing judicial outlaws on our Supreme Court yesterday

UPDATE FBI DOJ refuse to investigate charges of judicial corruption ( )
For three years, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice have refused to investigate material evidence of a nationwide criminal racket that has allegedly infiltrated state and federal courts and is unlawfully manipulating and exploiting litigants in bankruptcy, family and probate courts.

Five Supremes: Corrupt to the Core recently launched the 2010 Ideas for Change in America competition.

One idea is titled: Expose Kangaroo Courts - Civil and Criminal & Don’t Sell Elections to the Highest Bidder thought you might be interested in getting involved and recommend you check it out. You can read more and vote for the idea by clicking the following link:

The top 10 voted ideas will be presented at an event in Washington, DC to relevant members of the Obama Administration, and then promoted to 's full community of more than 1 million people.

Please read and pass to
Congressman Conyer’s
Laehy’s office

As to why it has taken so long for action to correct the several case's coming before
I have severed our country.
I'm retired Gulf War vet but as just one of several cases have been told I have no standing in an court of law. Along with rights of others that have been rolled over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Mar 19 microplastic poll... 35
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) Mar 12 will lakes dry up eh 27
News Dylan Blake Deshields (Jan '08) Feb '18 Aunt skitter 9
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Jan '18 Haha 2
News Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time (Jan '08) Jan '18 Fart Guards 93
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
News Del. gay man who alleged police abuse found guilty (Jun '17) Jun '17 Wondering 1

Georgetown Jobs

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages