for Dad?: Sussex corrections officer,...

for Dad?: Sussex corrections officer, accomplice charged with smuggling contraband

There are 7 comments on the The Daily Times story from Jul 22, 2009, titled for Dad?: Sussex corrections officer, accomplice charged with smuggling contraband. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

GEORGETOWN - Delaware State Police have charged a corrections officer and another person with bringing contraband into the Sussex Correctional Institution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#1 Aug 5, 2009
I would not suspect anything else but this type of corruption in the Georgetown Delaware Correctional Institute.
I have been there. I personally know of the mis - doings of the (so called) correctional officers in the Georgetown De Correctional Facility.
Richard Henry Wilde made this statement. I will forever stand behind the Statement which I have made.
Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#3 Aug 5, 2009
AND - Just to be sure; The State of Delaware nor the State Police will intimidate me for any statement which I have posted. Signed; Richard Henry Wilde
Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#4 Aug 5, 2009
WOW: I would like to state to you the lies which were put on my arrest report - However - I don't have the 'dash cam tape' available to me.
For the rest of you, make sure you get a copy of the initial police "State Troopers" report and hopefully a copy of the dash cam video.
Richard Nenry Wilde

AOL

#5 Sep 7, 2009
The trooper from baracks Seven, Lewes, DE., Did make FALSE statements in his written report. I told my attorney. My attoreny received a copy of the 'dash cam' tape, including the audio.
My attorney responded that the 'trooper' did write false statements in 'his' official report.
The statements which were written by Cpl. Fournier, the arresting officer, were misleading at the least, FALSE; by my opinion - FALSE.
I despise that a statement by Cpl. Fournier be on and or included in my criminal record.
I can not respect any officers of any jurisdiction in and for The State of Delaware when I know that my attorney turned this information to a presiding Judge, and no mention was made that the trooper, of and for the State of Delaware, as to the FALSE Statements in the report of my arrest. SIGNED: RICHARD HENRY WILDE
Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#6 Sep 12, 2009
To and from The State O Delaware; There has never been a response to my statements which are truthful and accurate.
Why won't the State of Delaware respond to my allegations of dishonesty within the State Troopers of Delaware?
Richard Henry Wilde
Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#7 Sep 12, 2009
Dishonesty within any law inforcement agency of any state is a disgrace and leaves me with no appreciation of the dishonest statements which can and are being made by the law enforcement 'agents.'
The State of Delaware, CPL Fournier, State Barracks 7 leaves me no alternative but mistrust.
Richard Henry Wilde
Richard Henry Wilde

AOL

#8 Sep 12, 2009
Dishonesty from any hired or elected public official is no surprise to me. All Americans see and hear it every day.
It amazes me to see the American Citizens put up with and/or accept the abuse of 'power' which is perpetrated upon all of us, every day.
Why can we not correct these wrong doings of these "entrusted" officials.
The American Citizens will not stand up to these corrupt, elected, and hired officials.
Show these officials, for the next 12 (twelve) years, vote the incumbent out of office.
Over the twelve years, these elected officials will wake up and realize that our Country is supposed to be For and By the People.
WAKE UP AMERICA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake-based water opposed (Oct '11) May 29 Poo 19
Patrick Miller May 25 dghattierdc 1
News Delaware gears up for primaries Apr '16 Democrats-VOTE FO... 1
News Lake water needed for north Halton: Region (Oct '11) Apr '16 Flint 23
News Tax Benefits Entice New Residents to Coastal De... Apr '16 Sheri Jane 1
abuser and robber comes to your home Apr '16 Native 2
jews (May '15) May '15 RANSOM PRIDE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages