Drivers warn leaf lovers of pothole problems

Full story: KUSA Denver

"The road is an embarrassment," said Jim Lutz. On Wednesday, Lutz and his wife drove from their Arvada home up to the mountains near Georgetown with plans of taking in the changing colors of the leaves on the ...
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thomas

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only way to not blow your tires is to listen to a bunch of people who obviously don't know how to drive or the people sitting behind their desks reporting the story? Funny. I thought people were responsible for their own actions. I drive that pass and I don't have blown tires. The only idiot here is the guy who's afraid to go outside cause someone says something bad might happen.
you're the one who does not know how to drive because you are drunk 24/7, just get your *** to bed and never drive again becuase of all the DUI's you may have
Really

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the one who does not know how to drive because you are drunk 24/7, just get your *** to bed and never drive again becuase of all the DUI's you may have
Wow. You're original. You can't think of your own insult so you have to steal one? You must be 10. Or that's your IQ.
Colorado_Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

Perhaps these people would like to pave the whole world nice and flat. So they can go and gape at the leaves easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••