Activists and homeowner evicted from ...

Activists and homeowner evicted from foreclosed house by SWAT team

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Activists and homeowner evicted from foreclosed house by SWAT team. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sahara Donahue and activists were evicted by the Idaho Springs Sheriff department around 3 p.m. on October 30, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

John Marquand

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 31, 2012
After viewing video of your sheriffs dept. eviction I have decided it is not safe to stop and spend my tourist dollars in your community and will advise others to avoid Idaho Spgs. This is not policework--it is terrorism and does not belong in my state or my country. Shame on you.
sjcakes

Zwickau, Germany

#2 Nov 2, 2012
After seeing the video on this, I also find this beyond absurd and totally anti-American. Shame on you -- you're not police. I'm sharing this with everyone I know. This is HORRIBLE.
jeanette lamb

Zwickau, Germany

#3 Nov 2, 2012
This is my hometown! I am horrified!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1.47 million Coloradans expected to hit the hig... Dec '15 F the P 1
News Rock scaling work to delay I-70 traffic in Clea... (Jun '15) Jun '15 ThunderWolf 1
News Quadriplegic sues Clear Creek County deputy in ... (Jan '15) Jun '15 ThunderWolf 4
Buying a mountain home in Idaho Springs, CO: ... (May '15) May '15 Rlr5000 1
Mountain living in Silver Plume, CO Thinking o... (May '15) May '15 Rlr5000 1
Review: Argent Real Estate (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dana Abrahamson 1
News I-70 closed near Eisenhower tunnel after fatal ... (Jul '10) Jun '11 There 270
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages