Teen arrested for attempted murder at...

Teen arrested for attempted murder at Georgetown party

There are 2 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Sep 26, 2007, titled Teen arrested for attempted murder at Georgetown party. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Published 6:55 am PDT Tuesday, September 25, 2007 A 19-year-old man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of attempted murder after allegedly striking a juvenile at a party in Georgetown. via Sacramento Bee Newspaper

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

“To Sleep Perchance To Dream.”

Since: Nov 07

Hickville, USA

#1 Nov 9, 2007
This was Charlie, I used to live down the street from him. Flat lander jerk messed him up pretty bad, I guess. Heard that if the kid that hurt him comes back on the hill he's gonna get the shit kicked out of him, if not worse.
193_loco

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) May 11 Health care insti... 4
News Adventures abound in Gold Country Mar '17 Any time 1
News Anytime Fitness headed to Grass Valley Feb '17 Lee A 1
Poll Who is El Dorado's worst ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 Gotchills 30
News Placerville's Webb to retire (Jul '09) Jan '17 10 pin 17
News Artist Thomas Kinkade died suddenly of natural ... (Apr '12) Jan '17 10 pin 25
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) Jan '17 Flash 25

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages