Georgetown man found shot to death

Georgetown man found shot to death

There are 1 comment on the Auburn Journal story from Jan 12, 2009, titled Georgetown man found shot to death. In it, Auburn Journal reports that:

A 19-year-old Georgetown man accidentally shot himself Monday morning, according to El Dorado County Sheriffa s Office officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auburn Journal.

Aunt Sissy

Tracy, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2009
This was my nephew. He was a young man who may not have had life figured out yet, and had made some mistakes, who hasent? I certainly have. But, he has parents who are devistated, they love him and miss him so much. He has three sisters and two neices who cannot figure out how to get thru one day without their sweet kind hearted brother. We loved him and Miss him terribly. When sharing stories among each other, please remember there is are these loving compassionate people who love and miss him everyday, no matter what. Thank you and God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anytime Fitness headed to Grass Valley Feb '17 Lee A 1
Poll Who is El Dorado's worst ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 Gotchills 30
News Placerville's Webb to retire (Jul '09) Jan '17 10 pin 17
News Artist Thomas Kinkade died suddenly of natural ... (Apr '12) Jan '17 10 pin 25
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) Jan '17 Flash 25
Hangtown, CA (Mar '09) Dec '16 Hangtown Taxi 18
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) Nov '16 Health care insti... 3

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages