No Neb. consensus on safe haven age l...

No Neb. consensus on safe haven age limit

There are 7 comments on the Columbus Telegram story from Nov 14, 2008, titled No Neb. consensus on safe haven age limit. In it, Columbus Telegram reports that:

Nebraska lawmakers are far from reaching a consensus on how to stop rampant use of the state's open-ended safe haven law, which has led to almost three dozen children being dropped off at hospitals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Telegram.

Interested

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2008
I know that the reason people do drop off children is because the state or no one will help them with their problem children. The state is the one that created this monster we are not suppose to spank our kids and all the stupid rules that run around and protect brats then the monster that they create they do not want to take care of. I know from expierence that the help is not there, and there is only so much that a person can take. Think about the issues that we have at hand.
Wild Bill

Aiken, SC

#3 Nov 7, 2009
Yet another exercise in mental retardation when the Nebraska Unicameral is in session.
justme

Hastings, NE

#5 Mar 1, 2010
?
Osama bon Jovi

North Augusta, SC

#7 May 25, 2010
lykes wrote:
<quoted text>Still bagging you 8 year old girl?
All your base are belong to us????

When hurling inflamatory insults at strangers, it helps to use good enough grammer that one can connect a coherent thought from your string of random words. If you are unable to, my theory is that teh mental retardation issues there are larger than I had previously thought.
Mad As Hell

Ogallala, NE

#8 Aug 18, 2010
The US allows 4n countries to drop off their unwanted people in the USA. So why are we so pissed about a few young children?
Nullus Pendo

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 2, 2011
And you would prefer that they abandon them in a ditch instead?

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Nullus Pendo wrote:
And you would prefer that they abandon them in a ditch instead?
No, I would prefer them to do what is right and assume responsibility for their own children. You know, that little thing human beings used to do all the time back in the day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duncan Hines Cake Mix (Nov '16) Jan '17 Colonel Sanders 2
News Clarks Woman Dies in Three-Vehicle Accident (Jan '15) Jun '16 wondering 3
Indian artifact hunting (Jul '12) Jun '16 pow wow 4
Searching for Birthmother! Please help! (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kmahoneybsw 1
BEWARE of Whitney Micek (Jan '16) Apr '16 Dustin Pfeifer 4
News Highway 92 Road Project and Detour (Jun '13) Apr '15 driver 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103

Genoa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Genoa Mortgages