US reportedly frees Iranian, but Amer...

US reportedly frees Iranian, but American trio still held

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Dec 2, 2013, titled US reportedly frees Iranian, but American trio still held. In it, Fox News reports that:

When the Obama administration announced what it characterized as a breakthrough deal with Iran on its nuclear weapons program, the apparent culmination of multi-lateral talks in the works for years, supporters of three men believed held in the Islamic Republic wondered why their freedom wasn't part of the negotiation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Obama proved to be the Big Iranian Brother of the White House who is going to visit the Iranian regime in Iran next year after his secret relations with Ahmadinajad and Rouhani behind the back of the American people and US Congress and Israel. Israel intelligence knew about the secret relations of Mozlem Brother Sympathizer and scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barack Hussein Obama with the worst enemy of American people as well as Israel and the Jewish people which caused major distrust of Obama by PM Netanyahu. While claiming that he is Christian, Obama proved that he cannot care less about Christians and the Jihadist war against Christians all over the Middle East.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yates County Man Accused of Sexual Contact with... Feb '17 Mickey200537 1
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '17 Danyella 8
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Brianna Jones, who is she (Sep '16) Sep '16 Inquiring minds 1
Opus coffee shop (Aug '16) Aug '16 zignzag 1
News I shed a tear (May '16) May '16 Anglo European 1
Whats going on in Phelps (Jan '16) May '16 Pete 2

Geneva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Geneva Mortgages