Man dies driving through rural intersection

There are 10 comments on the Dec 25, 2007, Newsday story titled Man dies driving through rural intersection. In it, Newsday reports that:

Brett Werner, of Romulus, was pronounced dead after he was removed from his car and taken to Geneva General Hospital, according to the Seneca County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

RISSYPETTO

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 25, 2007
ANOTHER FINE NEWSDAY STORY.
Jer Koff

Littleton, NH

#2 Dec 25, 2007
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.
LIer

Hicksville, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2007
I wonder how many people were killed yesterday in car accidents in America? Bet there were a bunch. Why this one?
Former LIer - now upstate

Amityville, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2007
Jer Koff wrote:
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.
Huh? Would you care to translate that into English?
Inappropriate

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2007
I think that it is inappropriate to comment on a story like this with the stupid answer a miss america contestant was asked. A family and community are grieving the loss of a young man at christmas
Sister of young man

Antioch, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2008
Thank you!
Alex Eldridge

Grovetown, GA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Jer Koff wrote:
Did you proof read your comment;please don't mention education. You are lacking it for sure.
At Last

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2008
what ashame
to alex eldridge

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2010
alex, just because you fail to realize what that person is talking about w/ the miss america contest, doesnt mean he needs a grammar lesson, it just means that you are not a well informed individual and just made urself look incredibly stupid, so stupid, i had to take the time out of my day to write this comment explaining your stupidity. thanks.
hmm

Newark, NY

#10 Aug 30, 2012
how'd this man die? someone hit his car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest (Sep '14) Apr 9 Philly2034 15
News First glimpse of victims in Geneva's double murder (Nov '09) Apr 6 LeroyJones 29
News Danish Imam Condemns Cartoon Violence (Feb '06) Apr 6 Bjorn 614
News From prison to pulpit (May '09) Feb '15 sickened 5
News Six reasons why Rochester must care about huge ... Feb '15 Ralph 3
Review: First Love Church Of God's Revealed Truth (Dec '12) Jan '15 ryan 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Geneva, NY (Jul '11) Dec '14 Brian_G 21
More from around the web

Geneva People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]