Winter blast snarls Rochester traffic...

Winter blast snarls Rochester traffic, brings chaos to area

There are 3 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Winter blast snarls Rochester traffic, brings chaos to area. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Ken Parfitt, a Geneseo father of eight children, is fighting for his life after he was struck by a car while helping a stranded motorist on Interstate 390 near Avon, Livingston County, during Tuesday morning's storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Mkkemt58

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2010
This story is such a lend of emotions,on one hand you have a mand who knows he has a family at home,stops to help someone else in need. Then he dies from his injuries. My heart goes out to him and his family, especially at this time of year. I hope if the local people, or I for that matter, can help in any way, please let us know. If you know what church they were associated with, pleass post so we can maybe help through that. thx God Bless Mr. Parfitt's family in this time of need.

Since: Sep 10

Alden, NY

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Chaos?? So melodramatic.
Jamie

Batavia, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Ken attended Old Paths Bible Baptist Church in Holley, New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneseo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) Sep '17 Jimmy fritz 24
Please stop feeding the cats over by the IB bui... Sep '17 Concerned busines... 1
Family court (Dec '11) Aug '17 Bill 4705 49
News RBJ Snap Poll: Plurality disagrees with Trump o... Aug '17 perfect eats dix 5
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 8
Test Aug '17 Shwhhwh 1
News Man Found Dead on Road in Marion (Dec '06) Aug '17 saddened family 15

Geneseo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Geneseo Mortgages