Livingston Co. woman charged with identity theft

There are 8 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Livingston Co. woman charged with identity theft. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A Livingston County woman is under arrest after Sheriff's Deputies say she used a credit card that wasn't hers to make purchases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

#21 Oct 13, 2009
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't even post a comment. I can see the maturity level is minimal on your behalf. What a pitty.
True, but I'll bet you'd see it differently if YOUR credit card/debit card numbers were stolen and you had to spend hours filing police reports, talking to your bank and balancing it correctly, and trying to figure out how you're going to pay your mortgage until it's all straightented out since this piece of human trash cleaned out your bank account.
My brother had someone steal his debit/credit card numbers a few years ago. I had to loan him a few hundred dollars to pay his bills because it took like 3 months to straighten it all out. Not to mention he had to open a new account for the interim, and then have his direct deposit re-directed from work. Really, I think the victim would rather just hand them cash!
Undisclosed

Batavia, NY

#23 Oct 15, 2009
In-justice for all wrote:
It is all about choices....the prisons are full of people that make bad one's. She has made her bed...her decision. The BS about falling into love with the wrong person is as lame as any excuse can be. People have a will of their own...maybe her true makeup shows and she is the problem in the first place. Now....she is caught up in the web of the legal system and will undoubtedly regret her actions...probably because she got caught and not because of what she has done.
A natural psychosomatic reaction of anyone getting caught stealing is "geesh I got caught, not oh i feel so bad for the person i did it to." Everyone in this room is acting like this girl stole a million dollars. I know this happens daily and people don'y even know it. I deposited 500.00 into my checking account at a local bank. I received a phone call a week later by the bank that some good citizen said they had an extra 500 in their account. I found that it was mine. So even a well know bank is not trustworthy. As for the brother getting money stolen from him and not being able to pay mortgage payment. Cmon I know that I keep enough money in my account for emergency situations. If you live day by day and dollar by dollar GET A BETTER JOB and quit crying.
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

#24 Oct 15, 2009
Undisclosed wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the brother getting money stolen from him and not being able to pay mortgage payment. Cmon I know that I keep enough money in my account for emergency situations. If you live day by day and dollar by dollar GET A BETTER JOB and quit crying.
Actually, my brother had just finished going through a divorce at that time...His ex-wife really racked up the debt on his CC's beforehand; it's part of the reason they split up...she was a real spend thrift. He's very good at managing his money, and always kept at least a few hundred in the bank. He worked 2 jobs and cut all expenses until he caught up on all of his bills. It just so happens that the money was stolen at the absolute WORST TIME. He's doing well now though...he's happily remarried and now has 2 kids....and a few thousand in his bank account for such occassions.
Undisclosed

Batavia, NY

#25 Oct 15, 2009
Mr Skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my brother had just finished going through a divorce at that time...His ex-wife really racked up the debt on his CC's beforehand; it's part of the reason they split up...she was a real spend thrift. He's very good at managing his money, and always kept at least a few hundred in the bank. He worked 2 jobs and cut all expenses until he caught up on all of his bills. It just so happens that the money was stolen at the absolute WORST TIME. He's doing well now though...he's happily remarried and now has 2 kids....and a few thousand in his bank account for such occassions.
I am glad he is back on his feet again. As we all know the economy is deteriorating right before are own eyes. People are unfortunately not able to keep up with increasing expenses. It leads people, especially young adults to do drastic and radical inappropriate things. What I do know is that she did make a bad decision and is going to suffer the consequences. What bothers me the most is people responding to such accusations with inappropriate comments. Have we lost all moral? It makes me think twice about shaking someones hand in the community. Presenting kindness in public but cruelty to others behind their computers.
town business owner

Rochester, NY

#26 Oct 20, 2009
Hey concerned, bail her out and give her your credit card, loser!
Concerned

Batavia, NY

#27 Oct 21, 2009
town business owner wrote:
Hey concerned, bail her out and give her your credit card, loser!
Based on your responses your business must not require an educational level beyond the 3rd grade. Keep selling those comic books. That will get you further in life!
town business owner

Rochester, NY

#29 Oct 22, 2009
Hey Concerned, at least I have a business, I guess your a stay at home soccer mom that leechs off your sugar daddy, he'll get sick of you someday! get a job!
Concerned

Batavia, NY

#30 Oct 24, 2009
town business owner wrote:
Hey Concerned, at least I have a business, I guess your a stay at home soccer mom that leechs off your sugar daddy, he'll get sick of you someday! get a job!
Actually I am a well know doctor. I feel sorry for you. Hope I do not have to ever deal with a patient such as yourself. Good day Sir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneseo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19-year old dies in car accident (Aug '09) Apr 30 StopOrIWillShoot 29
Family court (Dec '11) Apr 29 Concerned Mother 42
A novel set in the Tuxedo area. Apr 21 Walking man 1
News Man pleads not guilty in heroin injection fatality (Dec '06) Apr 12 Kelsey love 13
News Mt. Morris man facing burglary, arson charges Apr 12 AubreyIsLesbian 1
News Five People Arrested for Selling Alcohol to a M... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Make some booze 6
Review: Pittsford Management Inc Mar '15 shauna riccione 1
More from around the web

Geneseo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]