Livingston Co. woman charged with ide...

Livingston Co. woman charged with identity theft

There are 28 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Livingston Co. woman charged with identity theft. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A Livingston County woman is under arrest after Sheriff's Deputies say she used a credit card that wasn't hers to make purchases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
town business owner

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Throw the book at this scum, people work hard and struggle to make ends meet, then scum like this think it's a joke to just go out buy things with someone elses credit card,,,she could have used a make over,,,loser beeeoch!
jim

Pittsford, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2009
drug money?
Roger

AOL

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Trash bag
Dual Citizen

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Looks like a meth head to me.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 28, 2009
This is fairly common for service personnell to copy down your card number and then use it later.Fortunate for me I usualy stay at my cap for my cards.Good luck getting my money criminals.
Pimp Daddy

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 28, 2009
This individual is DIRECTLY related to another VanGelder with the same initials, K.VG.

The OTHER K. VG. is a high ranking official of Easter Kojak Company.

Need I say more?

Anyone care to guess / Google / Lookup the other K.VG?

Should I say more about the direct relationship?

And / or who the high ranking official at Easter Kojak might be?
Foster Mom

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2009
That happened to me too!! I went to the nail salon and then someone charged $$ on my card wiped out my account. Although the company reimbursed me they would only give me a name and I looked it up on the internet and BOOM she is thier top seller!! They live in the Phillipines.
sassy_3

North Chili, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2009
what store did she work at in geneseo,ny. i hope everybody checks there bille from there credit cards.
Spence

Naples, FL

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Maybe she can get a good deal like John Lightfoot got....
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 28, 2009
Spence wrote:
Maybe she can get a good deal like John Lightfoot got....
Maybe she can use someone else's credit card to pay for a good laywer.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2009
She was just in court last month.
I guess it's hard being white and in the burbs.

""""" "County Court Dispositions before Judge Griffith on August 25, 2009

Katrina M. Vangelder
Waived indictment on the charges of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree: entered a plea of not guilty; adjourned to 11/17 for further appearance after completion of pre-plea investigation report.""" "
mommy_of_3

Mountain Home, ID

#12 Sep 28, 2009
i went to school with this girl and she was never trouble till a certain guy came into her life. just goes to show you how much people can change. dont get me wrong im not defending her actions cause she is completely in the wrong. nothing will excuse this. but she worked at kwikfill next to mcdonalds on rt 20A so if you have been there check your bills please. i wouldnt want it to be me
Confused

Dansville, NY

#13 Sep 28, 2009
mommy_of_3 wrote:
i went to school with this girl and she was never trouble till a certain guy came into her life. just goes to show you how much people can change. dont get me wrong im not defending her actions cause she is completely in the wrong. nothing will excuse this. but she worked at kwikfill next to mcdonalds on rt 20A so if you have been there check your bills please. i wouldnt want it to be me
Thank you for letting us know where she worked so we may check out bills. We have often went there so at least you had the courtesy to give us this info!!:)
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 29, 2009
mommy_of_3 wrote:
Thanks for the info. Too bad our media couldn't tell us where she worked so I'll know wether or not to scrutinize my bank statements. I live near Geneseo, so I was a little concerned.

I also agree that it only takes 1 bad relationship decision to turn a good person to the wrong side of the tracks. I've seen it time and time again with men AND women. I always ask myself....WHAT ON EARTH DID SHE/HE SEE IN HIM/HER? People need to get rid of loosers as soon as the warning signs start showing....to bad so many are just 'weak'.
Ha Ha

Buffalo, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2009
is it identity theif when you change your name to make multiple post on this forum?!?
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

#16 Oct 1, 2009
Ha Ha wrote:
is it identity theif when you change your name to make multiple post on this forum?!?
now THAT'S funny.
From the Past

Burnt Hills, NY

#17 Oct 6, 2009
I knew this girl... use to party with her... Her life changed dramitically when she fell in love with one of my old friends. Its so sad to see her where she was to where she is now. A wake-up call to everyone
Concerned

Batavia, NY

#18 Oct 13, 2009
Mr Skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. Too bad our media couldn't tell us where she worked so I'll know wether or not to scrutinize my bank statements. I live near Geneseo, so I was a little concerned.
I also agree that it only takes 1 bad relationship decision to turn a good person to the wrong side of the tracks. I've seen it time and time again with men AND women. I always ask myself....WHAT ON EARTH DID SHE/HE SEE IN HIM/HER? People need to get rid of loosers as soon as the warning signs start showing....to bad so many are just 'weak'.
Well I just want everyone to know one man in someones life cannot make her take a turn for the worst. She knows the difference between right and wrong. If she is old enough to have a kid and make decisions regarding him then she is absolutely competent enough to know "right from wrong." Makes me sad knowing that little ones have to suffer. Besides she has a well off supportive family. I know the economy is at its lowest right now..But lets face it people do stupid things. I have delt with people that have made similar mistakes in their lives. Now they are productive people.
Concerned

Batavia, NY

#19 Oct 13, 2009
town business owner wrote:
Throw the book at this scum, people work hard and struggle to make ends meet, then scum like this think it's a joke to just go out buy things with someone elses credit card,,,she could have used a make over,,,loser beeeoch!
You shouldn't even post a comment. I can see the maturity level is minimal on your behalf. What a pitty.
ABC

Batavia, NY

#20 Oct 13, 2009
ABC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneseo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need money quick?? Apr 3 Trevor 1
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) Apr 1 mvzbrs 20
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... Mar 27 IescapedNY 7
Family court (Dec '11) Mar '17 a lot on this judge 48
News I'm a gay New Yorker - and I'm coming out as a ... Feb '17 Christsharian Law 6
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Lets Get Dennis Cohen out (Jan '14) Apr '16 Proudmom 12

Geneseo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Geneseo Mortgages