Geneseo man arrested after apparent c...

Geneseo man arrested after apparent case of road rage

There are 12 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 28, 2009, titled Geneseo man arrested after apparent case of road rage. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A Geneseo man is facing charges after a case of apparent road rage. Livingston County Sheriffs said the incident started on West Lake Road in Geneseo and ended on 390 in Avon on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 May 28, 2009
This is great. The only thing better, had he been DWI and had pot on him; when they pulled him over. What is the Livingston vs. Wayne score anyway?
Big D

Spencerport, NY

#2 May 28, 2009
Wow, that is awesome. I wish more of the idiots on the road can be arrested. I bet this guy feels real cool right now. Way to go big guy! Just think, if you were able to control your scumbag temper you wouldn't have to spend time in jail or spend thousands of dollars for a lawyer. HAHAHAHA. Hope you learned a lesson jerk.
disbelief

United States

#3 May 28, 2009
Too bad the Rpd does not believe in this kind of thing in the city
IrishEyes

Rochester, NY

#4 May 28, 2009
I wish they did this more often. A poor girl I work with is pregnant and had someone do the same thing to her just a few weeks ago. She was scared to death that she almost rear-ended the car when it hit its brakes in front of her. She did dial 911 and report the license plate, but you never know if they actually do anything about it.
Allison

Webster, NY

#5 May 28, 2009
This doesn't really seem like news, unless it gets more police departments to actually arrest people who do this. I see this happen on Rochester streets at least once a month. It's scary!
woodsy

Rochester, NY

#6 May 28, 2009
Another macho loser trying to prove his manhood by driving aggressively. I hope they throw the book at him.
Dee

Rochester, NY

#7 May 28, 2009
I live in Livingston county and I have to admit the Livingston sheriffs are way better then Rochester police. I work in the city and just seeing what drivers do, there should be more arrests. There are even more Rochester cops then Livingston, whats up with that.
roe

Rochester, NY

#8 May 28, 2009
You got that right

Since: May 09

Avon, NY

#9 May 29, 2009
I live in Livingston also and I agree with Dee!

What I don't understand is this storys line.

He pulls out on the West Lake Road, so this is either Livonia, Geneseo, then it goes on into Avon where he is stopped. So this would be The Town of Avon which would hold Jurisdiction but he is arraigned in Lima?? Huh?? 390 doesn't even pass into Lima anywhere. How did they go to Lima when no crime even occured there??

Someone explain this to me Please!
sandy-Rochester

United States

#10 May 29, 2009
They can do the arraignment wherever there is a judge available. Doesn't have any bearing on where the case will finally be heard.
Max

Rochester, NY

#11 May 29, 2009
allen6 wrote:
I live in Livingston also and I agree with Dee!
What I don't understand is this storys line.
He pulls out on the West Lake Road, so this is either Livonia, Geneseo, then it goes on into Avon where he is stopped. So this would be The Town of Avon which would hold Jurisdiction but he is arraigned in Lima?? Huh?? 390 doesn't even pass into Lima anywhere. How did they go to Lima when no crime even occured there??
Someone explain this to me Please!
I do know that if a judge isn't available for an arraignment they will call on a neighboring judge.
Disillusioned

Rochester, NY

#12 May 29, 2009
Geeze..what a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneseo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nixon: New York must legalize recreational mari... Apr 13 WINNIPEG 4-20 2
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) Mar '18 Interested 27
News Survey: SUNY Geneseo, Binghamton among nation's... (Jan '08) Dec '17 Comrade Sanders 29
News Sale closes for Covered Wagon (Aug '17) Dec '17 IescapedNY 4
Please stop feeding the cats over by the IB bui... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Concerned busines... 1
Family court (Dec '11) Aug '17 Bill 4705 49
News RBJ Snap Poll: Plurality disagrees with Trump o... (Aug '17) Aug '17 perfect eats dix 5

Geneseo Jobs

Personal Finance

Geneseo Mortgages