Youth Being Inspired to Become Entrepreneurs

Oct 2, 2012 Full story: RochesterHomepage.net

A local program is helping Young Entrepreneurs start up businesses. Pittsford-Sutherland School students Pavan and Shreya Patel are two YEA graduates.

Full Story
Joash Norman

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Entrepreneurship is the activity of developing a product of a different value and takes effort and time from a person and often involves risk and finances resulting in rewards (Peng, 2008). Entrepreneurs are innovative and responsible for advancing untested technologies. This essay explores the models of entrepreneurship like Anita Roddick and Bill Gates.
Bill Gates
Bill Gates is an American philanthropist, Microsoft’s chairman and author. He is ranked among the wealthiest people in the world. During his Microsoft career, he was the CEO, chief software engineer, and the largest shareholder, with a common stock of more than 8 percent. He has also written several books (Griffin, 2008).
http://www.highqualitypapers.net/about/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneseo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead on Road in Marion (Dec '06) Oct 21 Cathie 12
Family court (Dec '11) Sep '14 The truth Finder 33
Central New York Remembers 9/11 With Memorials ... Sep '14 Hail H 3
Adoptees deserve to have rights to records (Apr '08) Aug '14 jik 36
12 SUNY colleges will get heroin antidote Aug '14 Derka Der 4
Texas of Panama (Dec '07) Jul '14 Jim Dandy 11
Bacteria Found in Livingston County Water (Nov '09) Jun '14 Donna 7
Geneseo Dating
Find my Match

Geneseo Jobs