Two dead after crash on US 190

Oct 14, 2012 Full story: The Daily Advertiser 42

This morning, troopers assigned to Louisiana State Police Troop I investigated a two vehicle fatal crash on US Highway 190 at Industrial Drive which claimed the lives of two people.

Full Story
Duhh

Eunice, LA

#22 Oct 17, 2012
Tasha wrote:
<quoted text> get your facts together before you look a dumb azz, the guy was Latino. Trayvon was a thug punk looking for trouble, do your research on him.
B I T C H PLEASE
Seth Dupe

Euless, TX

#23 Oct 17, 2012
bad to the bone wrote:
Sorry he is dead. But Ronald thought he was always this and that. He thought he was bad to the bone ! He thought he was Bruce Lee. Well I put Bruce Lee on his ass. We butted heads one day and he tried that martial arts crap on me and got his butt whipped. Cried like a baby. I put a round house kick on him and he dropped like a brick. He never saw it coming ! I think I knocked the bad right out of his bones. He never bother me again !!!!
bad to the bone wrote:
Sorry he is dead. But Ronald thought he was always this and that. He thought he was bad to the bone ! He thought he was Bruce Lee. Well I put Bruce Lee on his ass. We butted heads one day and he tried that martial arts crap on me and got his butt whipped. Cried like a baby. I put a round house kick on him and he dropped like a brick. He never saw it coming ! I think I knocked the bad right out of his bones. He never bother me again !!!!
The man is gone and was very close and dear to me...let him rest in peace and stop talkin shyt about someone who is passed...go fuk yourself. At least you're still here on planet Earth to see the ones you cherish...I should whip your a$$ in his loving memory. Now please shut your mouth before something stupid comes out again. Remember karma is a bishhhhhhh.
Seth Dupe

Euless, TX

#24 Oct 17, 2012
Must be too bad too the bone to use your real name to talk about a man who is deceased. You're sir are trash...
knew him

United States

#25 Oct 17, 2012
Seth Dupe wrote:
Must be too bad too the bone to use your real name to talk about a man who is deceased. You're sir are trash...
i actually knew him ,and even rode with him once. He was kind of an ass, but then again, lots of people are. RIP.
Hates trayvon

Euless, TX

#26 Oct 17, 2012
Tasha wrote:
<quoted text> get your facts together before you look a dumb azz, the guy was Latino. Trayvon was a thug punk looking for trouble, do your research on him.
WOW!!! Is that ur best comeback?? Phahaha
Anon

United States

#27 Oct 17, 2012
I wish people could respect the fact that these people have families. I am a very close friend of one of Carla's children. Her kids lost their father a year ago and are going through a lot of pain. It makes me sick to think that they could possibly come across this and see how disrespectful and inconsiderate some people are. No matter how you feel about the individuals involved keep in mind that they have family who may see this, because I know for a fact there are two young people who have lost both of their parents in a little over a year and who are deeply hurting.
Folger's in your cup!

Euless, TX

#28 Oct 17, 2012
Anon wrote:
I wish people could respect the fact that these people have families. I am a very close friend of one of Carla's children. Her kids lost their father a year ago and are going through a lot of pain. It makes me sick to think that they could possibly come across this and see how disrespectful and inconsiderate some people are. No matter how you feel about the individuals involved keep in mind that they have family who may see this, because I know for a fact there are two young people who have lost both of their parents in a little over a year and who are deeply hurting.
TL;DR
Unknown

Gonzales, LA

#29 Oct 17, 2012
Grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw, NOT say
Saddened, NOT sadden
Scene, NOT seen
Some people just don't have a clue. that could've been your mom or dad or any of your family who wrecked, but your really stuck on the grammar of someone that is trying to defend the people that just passed away and their family?! WOW.
Bad

Hollywood, FL

#30 Oct 18, 2012
Seth Dupe wrote:
<quoted text>bad to the bone wrote, "Sorry he is dead. But Ronald thought he was always this and that. He thought he was bad to the bone ! He thought he was Bruce Lee. Well I put Bruce Lee on his ass. We butted heads one day and he tried that martial arts crap on me and got his butt whipped. Cried like a baby. I put a round house kick on him and he dropped like a brick. He never saw it coming ! I think I knocked the bad right out of his bones. He never bother me again !!!!"

The man is gone and was very close and dear to me...let him rest in peace and stop talkin shyt about someone who is passed...go fuk yourself. At least you're still here on planet Earth to see the ones you cherish...I should whip your a$$ in his loving memory. Now please shut your mouth before something stupid comes out again. Remember karma is a bishhhhhhh.
If only you could whip my ass ! When I see you again I will remind you and knock your ass out in his memory. You f@cking loser.!!!!!!!!
Folger's in your cup!

United States

#31 Oct 18, 2012
Bad wrote:
<quoted text>If only you could whip my ass ! When I see you again I will remind you and knock your ass out in his memory. You f@cking loser.!!!!!!!!
Get em'!
Seth Dupe

Euless, TX

#32 Oct 20, 2012
Bad wrote:
<quoted text>If only you could whip my ass ! When I see you again I will remind you and knock your ass out in his memory. You f@cking loser.!!!!!!!!
Cool deal. Your the coolest man. Super cool.
Not The One

Euless, TX

#33 Oct 20, 2012
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know who these people are? That area in front of the Cash Magic is a dead zone. How many people have been killed there already? At least 6 that I know of.
They need more road signs...something to help reduce those numbers.
Folger's in your cup!

Enid, OK

#34 Oct 21, 2012
Not The One wrote:
<quoted text>They need more road signs...something to help reduce those numbers.
Maybe you should lobby for that somewhere other than topix. You might have more luck.

Fadeaway.... Swoosh!
Eman

Lafayette, LA

#35 Oct 24, 2012
Peta Piper wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope none of the livestock were injured.:(
It is very obvious to me that you have never had loss in your life because if you had you would not even think of making a comment like this. I truly feel sorry for people like you. You have no idea what kind of pain someone endures from losing a loved one. If I am mistaken and you have experienced loss then you're just a completely insensitive idiot.
Folger's in your cup!

Euless, TX

#36 Oct 24, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>It is very obvious to me that you have never had loss in your life because if you had you would not even think of making a comment like this. I truly feel sorry for people like you. You have no idea what kind of pain someone endures from losing a loved one. If I am mistaken and you have experienced loss then you're just a completely insensitive idiot.
Get the sand out of your vagina!
Eman

Lafayette, LA

#37 Oct 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Folger's in your cup!"]<quoted text>
Get the sand out of your vagina![/QUOTE]

I see you that you too are lacking a brain.
Appalled

Lafayette, LA

#38 Oct 24, 2012
I am from this area, but don't know the people involved in the accident. What I do know is that all of you making these hateful comments about these people are pathetic. You need to keep your comments to yourself, their friends and family members are suffering enough. People like you make me sick!
Folger's in your cup!

Euless, TX

#39 Oct 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
[QUOTE who="Folger's in your cup!"]<quoted text>
Get the sand out of your vagina! "

I see you that you too are lacking a brain.
Read what you just typed! It makes zero sense!
pasta

Lafayette, LA

#40 Oct 25, 2012
I thought that this thread started out about the two deaths that happened on 190 in Eunice. I see that stupid people just keep posting about nonesense. If you have nothing to say about the lives that were lost start a new thread you idiots!!! It is sad enough that people lost their lives but to have dumb a$$es writing about grammer and hatred really go to show how ignorant people can be
pasta

Lafayette, LA

#41 Oct 25, 2012
pasta wrote:
I thought that this thread started out about the two deaths that happened on 190 in Eunice. I see that stupid people just keep posting about nonesense. If you have nothing to say about the lives that were lost start a new thread you idiots!!! It is sad enough that people lost their lives but to have dumb a$$es writing about grammer and hatred really go to show how ignorant people can be
apparently the people that judged this post are the same dumb a$$es that I was referring to.

condolences to the families of the ones that were lost in this tragic accident

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geismar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are the police allowed to break traffic laws? (Mar '06) Mon lawful observer 52
James Gill: Free ride, in more ways than one Oct 19 AA 1
lpn pay Oct 16 guest 1
psa healthcare Oct 10 guest 1
Gonzales police searching for two armed robbers Sep 23 keeper05 1
Chemical Operation pay scales.... Aug '14 darkness 1
Man arrested for payroll fraud at Honeywell (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tina 1
Geismar Dating
Find my Match

Geismar Jobs

Geismar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Geismar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Geismar

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]