aka John Doe....
Appalled By Our System

Ludington, MI

#1 May 1, 2010
Close to a year now "John Doe" was given temporary joint custody during a divorce and custody battle of his two young daughters. This man has had two prior arrests for child abuse...One in Minnesota in 1995 which involved his son...then he ran out on them...then he moved to Kalkaska in 1998 and fathered two more sons with another woman and was again arrested and sent to prison. Then he came to Atlanta and met his last wife. After a turbulent relationship they broke up and are in the process of a divorce. And let me add...she knew very little of his past...he cleverly picked and had chosen what he wanted her to know...Now my question is...How is he slipping through the cracks?...Why are those babies still with him? The mother has been put through the wringer and she checks out fine...so what is wrong with our system?
Appalled By Our System

Ludington, MI

#2 May 2, 2010
And I would like to add that this mans entire defense is being funded by a local church....that he only began going to less than a year ago. He knows how to play the system...he learned it in his four years in prison.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 May 3, 2010
I heard about this guy. His name is Brian Silver. He lives with his parents. He can't even hold a job let alone take care of kids. His wife is a nice lady and works all the time. I'm sure that he will lose in the end.
Its A Tragedy

Alger, MI

#4 May 3, 2010
Yep, seen him around. Very bad pizza! Seen him driving around in his van drinking "apple juice" with the little ones. I called but the local police don't even care. It's a shame! 2 parental kidnappings and nothing can be done. What has to happen before something gets done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaylord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young girls for older guys (Jan '15) Jul 16 Joshua keener 10
Pervert who works at Walmart and is preying on ... (Sep '11) Jul 15 Thedoornextdoor 6
Section 8 (Aug '16) Jul 15 guest 2
Looking for Jenna (Dec '16) Jul 2 Looking 2
News State police searching for missing kayaker in O... May '17 lbeach 1
Vote Trump (Apr '16) Jan '17 hawver7765 5
Review: Browning Haus German Shepherds (Jul '13) Nov '16 Sneaky Pete 64

Gaylord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaylord Mortgages