2 found dead in what may be murder-su...

2 found dead in what may be murder-suicide

There are 14 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Jul 28, 2006, titled 2 found dead in what may be murder-suicide. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

Police are investigating the deaths of two South Mississippi residents Friday in what is believed to be a murder-suicide, according to Pascagoula Police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Tony Gallegos

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2006
I am Tony. I live in Muskegon Michigan. I recently had the pleasure of doing some Hurricane Relief work and I helped rebuild Sandra's home. She was the sweetest most wonderful person I have ever met. Everyone pray for her family and for all the people that had the pleasure of knowing her. Thank You

Munich, Germany

#2 Jul 30, 2006
I do not know Sandra, but I have a very special relationship with her son Isiah. He is a wonderful person, and I know his mom must have been very speacial to raise a man like that. I will like to remind my friend and his family, that the spirit of their mom lives within them, whenever they need to find her, just look withing themselves.

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2006

Chris - California

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2006
I met Sandra by telephone, she was such a beautiful, spirit-filled woman. I know she is with the Lord. She & Herman will both be missed from this world. God Bless you All
Will Hoc

#5 Aug 2, 2006
I worked this summer during 2 weeks on Sandra's house as a volunteer for Katrina Relief. I can say what everybody else say about Sandra, she was absolutly wonderful, the nicest person I've ever met, a strong, faithful and grateful person... I met Fox too my last 2 days, I obviously didn't get to know him well, he seemed to be cool and nice though. May God be with Sandra's family. Rest in peace.
Tina -- PA

Trenton, NJ

#6 Aug 3, 2006
A group from my church spent a week in May working on Sandra's house as part of Katrina Relief. Sandra was a wonderful woman with a strong faith. We thoroughly enjoyed her company. I am truly saddened by these events, but I know that she rests now in God's love. May her family and friends be surrounded by Christ's love in the days and weeks ahead.
V Austin

#7 Aug 4, 2006
Dear Sandra,
My heart grieves that you are gone. You were such a sincere, honest and open person. Not only did I love you, but I really liked you as a person. You would have been amazed at all the people who attended your wake and funeral. Many cried, but they still had a joyous good time about your homegoing. You would have loved the Spirt of God that was in the place. You would have realized how many people your life touched, and how many people loved you. Your children and grandchildren were so proud of you, and they were so strong. I will miss you so much.
Jazzy J California

#8 Aug 4, 2006
My heart goes out to the grieving Families. I can only image what you are going through. May God be with you all.
Herman will be missed.
Much love from your California Cousin

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2006
Herman Fox, was my first cousin, he will truly be missed, I will always love you and miss you and may god bless your soul cousin

Aaronsburg, PA

#10 Aug 12, 2006
My family wants to know more about Sandra Douglas' death. Two of us helped Sandra on a mission trip to Ocean Springs (Christus Victor Lutheran Church site). Sandra had a wonderful impact on our lives. Please keep the news coming as we pray for her family and mourn her death.
Anne F

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2006
I live in Traverse City, MI. I met Sandra through Christus Victor Lutheran Church. I was probably in the last group that attended her house before she passed away. She was so full of joy and love and she made a great impact on my life. I have a videotape of her saying that she was so glad she got to live long enough to meet all of her brothers and sisters in Christ. I will miss her greatly. See Ya Later!!
Sean DeBusschere

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2006
i met sandra this summer while on a youth missionary trip through christus victor. although i never worked at her house for more than a few hours i did get to know that she was a kind woman filled with love for god. after a hard day of working at a site that wasnt her own, our bus pulled up at her door, and she ran inside and thanked us so much for helping, and said that even though she lost everything in the storm, she would gladly give it up all over again to see the kindness god exhibited to her. she was a good soul and will be missed

Traverse City, MI

#13 May 28, 2007
Sandra and 'Fox' were the two nicest people i have ever met in my whole life. I am happy to have had the opportunity to meet them before they were called home. I look forward to seeing them again some day.
wendy fagan

Richardson, TX

#14 Dec 20, 2007
i am sandra oldest daughter and we the family isaiah,trimekea and my self wendy would like to thank you all for your prayers and thought and loving sayings about our mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chappeys Music Store Sep 24 Lisa 2
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Sep 23 Mike W 44
News Feds join whistleblower suit on Stone County Ho... Sep 23 John 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep 22 Musikologist 9
News Lake George plan submitted for federal, state p... Sep 22 Frank Leach 1
News Jimmy Buffett shines a positive light on Pascag... Sep 21 PeeCee 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Sep 18 tattooed 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages