Students, adults mistake laxative ingredient for candy at Ocean Springs school
A mistaken identity led some at a Mississippi school to ingest what was thought to be delicious candy but ended up being an ingredient commonly found in laxatives.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.
#1 Feb 27, 2013
Please never mistake St.Martin for Ocean Springs
#2 Feb 27, 2013
Ha ha I agree
“Down in the Bayou”
Since: Apr 08
#3 Feb 28, 2013
why not?..Ocean Springs aint nothing special, nothing but fast food joints, trailer parks, and working class neighborhoods...
Add your comments below
|Pro public education PAC formed by parents stat...||Thu||Something to Do||1|
|New PAC wants louder public education voice in ...||Jul 23||Discipline||5|
|Vancleave's Alec Lara arrested in connection to... (May '13)||Jul 10||Alec Lara||5|
|Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09)||Jun '16||scammed||70|
|Walt's Look Around: Gum Tree Festival||May '16||bad investment||1|
|Ocean Springs preparing to implement 'to-go cup...||May '16||OSRes||1|
|Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13)||May '16||Musikologist||10|
Find what you want!
Search Gautier Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC