Magnolia Oaks Apartments Suck

Magnolia Oaks Apartments Suck

Posted in the Gautier Forum

Startled

Pascagoula, MS

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Never move into these apartments. I'm warning others because Lord knows we wish someone would've warned us. The manager of this place is a legit idiot and incapable of running anything but her mouth! Also the place is ragged and falling apart and extremely dangerous to live in. Especially the electrical wiring. Nothing good to say, all bad !
Crystals An Idiot

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Whoever started this forum couldn't have come up with a truer statement than the title! MAGNOLIA OAKS APARTMENTS MOST DEFINITELY DO SUCK IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY IMAGINABLE!!! The lady manager of this place is the goofiest b*itch I've ever seen in my life and so incapable of running an apartment complex. Whatever you do, don't believe any of the bullshit*t you read in their Ads. For example they list such amenities as Emergency Maintenance (this is most definitely not true) heck, their idiot maintenance men don't even do Scheduled maintenance much less overnight emergencies. They also list that they have a pool and playground, well their pool is a toxic green mass of slime that they pour gallon after gallon of bleach in each summer and still can't maintain it enough to keep it open but maybe 2 weeks out of the summer.(If you're brave enough to swim in it to begin with) and their playground is a swingset frame with 1 chain hanging from it and a rotten wooden little playhouse thing. Also your kids will get eaten alive by all the fleas and ticks that the whole outside grounds is infested with thanks to the nasty mutts and cats the management allows tenants to have there as long as they pay the $400 pet fee.
ANONYMOUS

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 31, 2013
I AM A CURRENT RESIDENT OF THESE "SO CALLED" APARTMENTS AND WOULD LIKE TO SEND A WARNING IN HOPES THAT THE BRAVE OR JUST VERY DUMB BITCH THAT WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO COME IN MY APARTMENT AND STEAL SHIT OUT OF MY GIRLFRIENDS PURSE SEES IT. BITCH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU BEST SAY YOUR GOODBYES AND KISS YOUR ASS GOODNIGHT (FOR GOOD) AND I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO COME BACK ANYTIME BEFORE U MEET YOUR MAKER WHICH WILL BE SOON. ITS PATHETIC WHEN APARTMENT MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT BECOMES THIEVES BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHING.. THAT SHIT DONT MEAN JACK TO ME. YOU'LL SOON FIND THAT OUT THOUGH.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sound Off (Jun '09) 11 min jadebaby 9
Jackson County Elections August 4th Sat Miller Time 9
Disrespect of American Veterans Jul 30 Artie M 1
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... Jul 29 Dynofthirst 6
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 Jul 29 OS Mother 1996 7
News Truck hits boys getting off bus (May '08) Jul 28 Deb 23
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) Jul 26 Khaleesi 452
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages