Barbour to start re-election campaign...

Barbour to start re-election campaign Monday in Gulfport

There are 13 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Feb 9, 2007, titled Barbour to start re-election campaign Monday in Gulfport. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Gov. Haley Barbour launched his campaign Web site this week and will tour the state Monday and Tuesday to announce that he's running for re-election. Barbour will kick off his campaign at 9 a.m. Monday in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Kenneth J Holmes Sr

Omaha, NE

#1 Feb 9, 2007
Haley"Haley Bubble"Barbour are trying to campaign in Gpt,when he didn't do what was right from the start after Hurricane Katrina,sorry Haley Bubble it want work you stuck your feet in the grave when it came to Medicare and after Katrina hit you should have rush to the small towns that was hit bad but you didn't,just like your buddy Howdy Dowdy Bush did by going to going to Trent"Tricky"Lott's home and when he can live anywhere on taxpayers money when we had to live in cars and tents,so Halet Bubble coming to the coast,to get the people on your side if they do they will fall in the same trap you did to them the last time so why didn't you come to Pearlington after Hurricane Katrina,because you didn't care like you did on the bill for our elderly.Well Haley Bubble i don't beleive that you will make this term so give up you have piss too many people [email protected]
Pete

Sonora, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2007
You are so right. I listened to an interview with Barbour when he told the interviewer " he wouldn't say anything bad about the president because he had been good to Ms". And there were all those people with no place to live. It wouldn't hurt the state if he learned how to talk. OK PEOPLE TAKE HIM OUT.
Kenny J Holmes

Omaha, NE

#3 Feb 10, 2007
Thank you very muc for agreeing with me because Haley Bubble Barbour is a joke alone with Howdy Dowdy Bush they are concern about themselves,we the people needs to stand up to Haley Bubble because he put a lot shame on everybody of Hurricane Katrina an the State Of Mississippi,let alone with the Medicare for our ederly and some of them that put him in office are mad at themselves,by beleiving in.That shows that we was better off without him in office but,now we see that he didn't stand up for this state alone with Trent"Tricky"Lott,th ey are going to let Louisanna get all the funds,because we don't have a strong backbone in office at all,just look at the main little towns here in Mississippi,Pearlington,Pass Christian,Lakeshore,Clearmount Harbor these little town got wipe off the map and will not get all the funds that they need to rebuild now since there's a Casino in Backbay Waveland some of them will receive some money for taxes but,for the funds that the Howdy Dowdy Bush granted for the state it will go to Gulfport,Longbeach,Bay St.Louis,Waveland because of the million dollars that comes in from the Casino's for tourist and the for Pascaguola,because that's Tricky Lott from,did you see where Howdy Dowdy Bush first stop in the state of Mississippi after Katrina at Tricky Lott's home and was a slap in the face for me who was living at the spce center without a home to go to anymore,when he can live anywere off of taxpayers money,look at were our brotherman Clinton went to right in the hood TurnKey,and he's not the President anymore but he was more concern about the people then Howdy Dowdy is and yes we could have used our troops at home instead being in Iraq dying every day by the dozen and with all the money being spent in Iraq and life insurenace policy that the Government are spending,all that be use for our country on rebuilding our states and better education and payraises for our schoolteacher and law enforcer,even thou in don't care for some of them but they are putting there life on the line for us and for our troops we ned them home,tobetter our country.So,to my brother's and sister's when Howdy Dowdy Bush leave office we will still have to deal with his Troop Killing'''?'',watch what i'm telling you it's all because he's trying to get back at Osama,Saddam now that Saddam is gone Osama is still out there laughing at Howdy Dowdy Bush,and our troops are dying for nothing and he should go to trail for there life yes he should go to trail and be put too death life Saddam,but we are so good for Justice,His two drunk twins should go to Iraq and stand on the front line since he didn't serve his country like he should have and he should be punish for the lies he told also,just remember GAS after he leave office,America will be dealing whit him after office.GAS and OIL.And Pete they both needs to learn how to talk and that start with the Chew that they Chew and Whiskey that they drink,think about it that's what real Hillbillies do is chewing tobacco and stone alcoholic'sthat's why they can't speak too drunk with chewing tobacco in there mouth.we just got some country bunkle Hillbillies in [email protected]
Missippian

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 10, 2007
Kenny J Holmes wrote:
Thank you very muc for agreeing with me because Haley Bubble Barbour is a joke alone with Howdy Dowdy Bush they are concern about themselves,we the people needs to stand up to Haley Bubble because he put a lot shame on everybody of Hurricane Katrina an the State Of Mississippi,let alone with the Medicare for our ederly and some of them that put him in office are mad at themselves,by beleiving in.That shows that we was better off without him in office but,now we see that he didn't stand up for this state alone with Trent"Tricky"Lott,th ey are going to let Louisanna get all the funds,because we don't have a strong backbone in office at all,just look at the main little towns here in Mississippi,Pearlington,Pass Christian,Lakeshore,Clearmount Harbor these little town got wipe off the map and will not get all the funds that they need to rebuild now since there's a Casino in Backbay Waveland some of them will receive some money for taxes but,for the funds that the Howdy Dowdy Bush granted for the state it will go to Gulfport,Longbeach,Bay St.Louis,Waveland because of the million dollars that comes in from the Casino's for tourist and the for Pascaguola,because that's Tricky Lott from,did you see where Howdy Dowdy Bush first stop in the state of Mississippi after Katrina at Tricky Lott's home and was a slap in the face for me who was living at the spce center without a home to go to anymore,when he can live anywere off of taxpayers money,look at were our brotherman Clinton went to right in the hood TurnKey,and he's not the President anymore but he was more concern about the people then Howdy Dowdy is and yes we could have used our troops at home instead being in Iraq dying every day by the dozen and with all the money being spent in Iraq and life insurenace policy that the Government are spending,all that be use for our country on rebuilding our states and better education and payraises for our schoolteacher and law enforcer,even thou in don't care for some of them but they are putting there life on the line for us and for our troops we ned them home,tobetter our country.So,to my brother's and sister's when Howdy Dowdy Bush leave office we will still have to deal with his Troop Killing'''?'',watch what i'm telling you it's all because he's trying to get back at Osama,Saddam now that Saddam is gone Osama is still out there laughing at Howdy Dowdy Bush,and our troops are dying for nothing and he should go to trail for there life yes he should go to trail and be put too death life Saddam,but we are so good for Justice,His two drunk twins should go to Iraq and stand on the front line since he didn't serve his country like he should have and he should be punish for the lies he told also,just remember GAS after he leave office,America will be dealing whit him after office.GAS and OIL.And Pete they both needs to learn how to talk and that start with the Chew that they Chew and Whiskey that they drink,think about it that's what real Hillbillies do is chewing tobacco and stone alcoholic'sthat's why they can't speak too drunk with chewing tobacco in there mouth.we just got some country bunkle Hillbillies in [email protected]
you must have moved from New Orleans if not you need to. Haley has done an outstanding job during Katrina. I also went through it
Wade Bay St Louis

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2007
Barbour has expanded police powers! Search and Rescue should be done by Firefighters and EMS personal not the Department of Public Safety aka Law Enforcement. Law enforcement should be just that, Enforcing the laws of the state. Fire and EMS save people everyday, its their job. Nothing against Law Enforcement Officers but I don't want to live in any more of a Police State.
Pete

Sonora, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2007
Here is Barbors Friend.

Three Brazilian Soldiers

Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that Three
Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone’s amazement, all of the
color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands,
visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked
Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"
a concerned citizen

Costa Mesa, CA

#7 Feb 10, 2007
Missippian wrote:
<quoted text>you must have moved from New Orleans if not you need to. Haley has done an outstanding job during Katrina. I also went through it
but of course the inept mayor of no and the inept govenor of la get a free pass. They did NOTHING but blame everybody else. The reason that they got a free pass is because they are democrats!
Pete

Sonora, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2007
a concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> but of course the inept mayor of no and the inept govenor of la get a free pass. They did NOTHING but blame everybody else. The reason that they got a free pass is because they are democrats!
In cas you didn't know Ms has a Democratic Congress.

“Why Business As Usual?!”

Since: Feb 07

Prentiss County, MS

#9 Feb 10, 2007
State governments do not have Congresses, by the way. The have Legislatures. And actually the MS Legislature bears most of the blame for that Medicaid fiasco. Steve Holland, chairman of the House Health Committee, was the originator of that Bill. He was quoted as saying it was necessary. But the second the Governor signed it, ol' Steve claimed that Haley twisted his arm. This was the same ol' Steve that claimed he birthed the Beef Plant before it hit the fan! Funny that him and Billy McCoy got amnesia about the whole thing!
Marie MCLendon

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2007
BARBOUR RUNNING AGAIN FOR GOVERNOR, IF HE WANTS MISSISSIPPIANS TO VOTE FOR HIM, HE SHOULD FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT HE STARTED ON THE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA, PEOPLE ARE BEING BLACKMAILED FOR HALF OF THEIR GRANT MONEY, FOR BARBOUR MADE THIS NEW POLICY IN OCT. AND THE CITIZENS THAT LOST EVERYTHING THAT WERE TOLD THEY COULD SELL THEIR HOMES ARE NOW VICTIMS AGAIN, FOR THE NEWOWNERS WANT HALF OF THE GRANT MONEY WHAT SAY YOU Gov. BARBOR? DO YOU DESERVE OUR VOTE? We DESERVE OUR GRANT MONEY. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND WE ARE STILL SUFFERING. AND HAVING FININCAL BURDENS ON YOUR DECESSION TO REWRITE THE GRANT POLCY AFTER MAY 2006. AND MADE PUBLIC IN OCT. OF 2006 .I HAVE PROOF THAT YOU DID. SO MISSISSIPPIANS THAT ARE IN MY SITUATION, ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU. WE CAN'T GET OUR MONEY BECAUSE OF YOU.
MARIE NCLENDON
E Nichols

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 13, 2007
WAVELAND MS. I CERTAINLY AGREE WITH MS.NCLENDON, I AM ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA,THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO. I LOST EVERYTHING BUT THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND REBUILT MY HOME, AND SOLD IT AND WAS NOT TOLD OF ANY STIPULATIONS, FROM THE REAL ESTATE CO. THE ATTORNEY'S, THE TITLE COMPANY OR MDA. THEY MADE THE MISTAKE, AND WE ARE PAYING A HIGH PRICE TO GET WHAT IS DUE TO US. WHO IS LOOKING OUT FOR US? is it you Governor?
Kenneth J Holmes Sr

Espanola, NM

#12 Feb 19, 2007
Missippian wrote:
<quoted text>you must have moved from New Orleans if not you need to. Haley has done an outstanding job during Katrina. I also went through it
Know i'm not from New Orleans i've lived in Pearlington,Ms and went to school at Gulfport High Class of 84,if you only know that P-Town was totally destroyed and on top of that you had to vote for Haley"Haley Bubble"Barbour,because i didn't and see what he really did for our Medicaid and the one's voted for him want him out because he lied to get in office and then turn around and said he didn't know what he was signing that's a country Hillbillie,he know what he was doing and that goes for what he is really doing and if is doing anything is because of election but once he get in office he will act like he didn't know what he was doing that comes from drinking too much mine is gone alone with Howdy Dowdy Bush.It seem like you are not from Mississippi,if you was you wouldn't said what you said unless you voted for him Thank you very much [email protected]
Kenneth J Holmes

Lincoln, NE

#13 Feb 21, 2007
Kenny J Holmes wrote:
Thank you very much for agreeing with me because Haley Bubble Barbour is a joke alone with Howdy Dowdy Bush they are concern about themselves,we the people needs to stand up to Haley Bubble because he put a lot shame on everybody of Hurricane Katrina an the State Of Mississippi,let alone with the Medicare for our ederly and some of them that put him in office are mad at themselves,by believing in.That shows that we was better off without him in office but,now we see that he didn't stand up for this state alone with Trent"Tricky"Lott,th ey are going to let Louisanna get all the funds,because we don't have a strong backbone in office at all,just look at the main little towns here in Mississippi,Pearlington,Pass Christian,Lakeshore,Clearmount Harbor these little town got wipe off the map and will not get all the funds that they need to rebuild now since there's a Casino in Backbay Waveland some of them will receive some money for taxes but,for the funds that the Howdy Dowdy Bush granted for the state it will go to Gulfport,Longbeach,Bay St.Louis,Waveland because of the million dollars that comes in from the Casino's for tourist and the for Pascaguola,because that's Tricky Lott from,did you see where Howdy Dowdy Bush first stop in the state of Mississippi after Katrina at Tricky Lott's home and was a slap in the face for me who was living at the spce center without a home to go to anymore,when he can live anywere off of taxpayers money,look at were our brotherman Clinton went to right in the hood TurnKey,and he's not the President anymore but he was more concern about the people then Howdy Dowdy is and yes we could have used our troops at home instead being in Iraq dying every day by the dozen and with all the money being spent in Iraq and life insurenace policy that the Government are spending,all that be use for our country on rebuilding our states and better education and payraises for our schoolteacher and law enforcer,even thou in don't care for some of them but they are putting there life on the line for us and for our troops we ned them home,tobetter our country.So,to my brother's and sister's when Howdy Dowdy Bush leave office we will still have to deal with his Troop Killing'''?'',watch what i'm telling you it's all because he's trying to get back at Osama,Saddam now that Saddam is gone Osama is still out there laughing at Howdy Dowdy Bush,and our troops are dying for nothing and he should go to trail for there life yes he should go to trail and be put too death like Saddam,but we are so good for Justice,His two drunk twins should go to Iraq and stand on the front line since he didn't serve his country like he should have and he should be punish for the lies he told also,just remember GAS after he leave office,America will be dealing with him after office.GAS and OIL.And Pete they both needs to learn how to talk and that start with the Chew that they Chew and Whiskey that they drink,think about it that's what real Hillbillies do is chewing tobacco and stone alcoholic'sthat's why they can't speak too drunk with chewing tobacco in there mouth.we just got some country bunkle Hillbillies in [email protected]
Help Pearlington,Ms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walt's Look Around: Gum Tree Festival May 21 bad investment 1
News Ocean Springs preparing to implement 'to-go cup... May 20 OSRes 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) May 20 fiest 64
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) May 7 Musikologist 10
donut hole Apr 30 StrangerintheAlps 2
News Heavy rain floods some homes on Mississippi Gul... Apr 28 play 1
Scott Walker Day Of Reckoning July 23 (Jul '14) Apr '16 Godzilla 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages