George County sheriff reports six drug arrests

May 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

George County Sheriff John "Tony" Keel reports six drug-related arrests in the past week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

At least we are doing something about drugs even if it is a never ending effort.
ITS TIME

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

The_SCOOP wrote:
At least we are doing something about drugs even if it is a never ending effort.
Scoop there you go again taking up for Justin we all know the MBN makes most of the arrest. Oh if you want to investigate something find out why he is keeping the death of the $20,000 drug dog quiet. From what I have found out the dog has not been seen for about 7 months and it was stored at Justins house and he was responsible for it. Was there an investigation or was it he just did not take care of the $20,000 dollar dog who was bought by the people of this county. Well I guess the things that Sheriff Welford worked to get for this county are falling apart due to who is running it now.
ITS TIME

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

fred wrote:
I am sure Scoop won't report on this. If he does he will claim that Justin is clear.
fred he needs to keep backing Tony in the election hurts him more everyday.

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

ITS TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoop there you go again taking up for Justin we all know the MBN makes most of the arrest. Oh if you want to investigate something find out why he is keeping the death of the $20,000 drug dog quiet. From what I have found out the dog has not been seen for about 7 months and it was stored at Justins house and he was responsible for it. Was there an investigation or was it he just did not take care of the $20,000 dollar dog who was bought by the people of this county. Well I guess the things that Sheriff Welford worked to get for this county are falling apart due to who is running it now.
That is your thought, the arrests did not come by themselves. And there have been several dog deaths since George Miller as well.

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

ITS TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
fred he needs to keep backing Tony in the election hurts him more everyday.
For you info which it is obvious you have little, I am backing noone in the election until I insert that card.

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

fred wrote:
I am sure Scoop won't report on this. If he does he will claim that Justin is clear.
It is up to the radio station manager, Larry Shirley, on whether or not it is newsworthy, not me. I turn it it and they check on it further. if it is determined that the dog died of natural causes, there is nothing more to be said. And besides, why don't you give this info to the station yourself?
BlkDG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Whatcha gonna do when sheriff Keel gets reelected and comes for you??

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Dated 5/16/2011

NARCOTICS ARRESTS - MAY 10 thru 15, 2011

Drug Arrest

May 10-15

On Tuesday, May 10, 2011, George County Sheriff’s Department responded to a suspicious vehicle call located at the Red Creek Bridge on CF Ward Rd. A search of the area led to the arrest of Johnny L. Bolton Jr (41), and Lisa M. Carter (34), both of Wilmer, Alabama for possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance “ecstasy”, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Deputies recovered approximately three grams of methamphetamine and ecstasy tablets with a street value of approximately $435.00. Also recovered was approximately $355.00 in cash. Deputies transported both Bolton and Carter to the George County Regional Jail.

MBN had nothing to do with these arrests, the deputies werte doing their job.

Since: Nov 10

Purvis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Why does it matter if the SO or MBN arrests them or even does most of the investigation? They are both on the same side, and have the same goals. I am sure that they work together all the time. That is how mature adults handle their jobs.

I guess the only reason it matters so much to you is that you are a person who cannot play well with others.
ITS TIME

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

BlkDG wrote:
Whatcha gonna do when sheriff Keel gets reelected and comes for you??
bring it on
ITS TIME

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Southern Lass wrote:
Why does it matter if the SO or MBN arrests them or even does most of the investigation? They are both on the same side, and have the same goals. I am sure that they work together all the time. That is how mature adults handle their jobs.
I guess the only reason it matters so much to you is that you are a person who cannot play well with others.
must be one of those keel flunkies

Purvis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

No, I don't know him. But he seems to be doing his job.
Just Me

Saraland, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

ITS TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
must be one of those keel flunkies
Don't you meet that "Flunkie" definition?

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

As far as that goes, the fire department has been doing their job too even if the chief takes the truck out for lunch each day. I guess that has been authorised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

People get paid to do their job, it would be great if everytime some of us did something good at work it was posted in the newspaper. When I worked and had a good month selling, if you ever mentioned I had a good month last month in a sales meeting the boss would say "That was last month - what are you doing this month" It is good these folks are getting arrested even though they are small potatoes, but what is the big deal - that is the sheriff's job. We could, also, start a report on all the things that are not getting done.
GC Change

Counce, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Wake up people! Justin couldn't investigate himself out of a wet paper bag. He uses his "snitches" against one another and alas some have come to find out , that once he has his info, he turns on them. That barrel may run dry one day, Sir!
ITS TIME

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

GC Change wrote:
Wake up people! Justin couldn't investigate himself out of a wet paper bag. He uses his "snitches" against one another and alas some have come to find out , that once he has his info, he turns on them. That barrel may run dry one day, Sir!
GC Change better be careful they will find out who you are from the sheriff dept and send Justin after you lol. I have been told he is very worried about loosing that badge WHICH HE HIDES BEHIND. there are several people who want to have a personal conversation with him but if he does loose it I personally think he will go into hiding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

I think some of you men are jealous of Justin, seems he is the man about town - seems he has been friendly with several of them.
hip

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

damn,when are you people going to open your eyes? THE MNB caught these people it damn sure wasn't tony keel an his dirty crew.so please put an honest man in office not keel

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

I don't work for the paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gautier Discussions

Search the Gautier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Native Americans celebrate tribal recognition w... 4 hr gulf 2
A Special Message to Bill Walker (Sep '13) 11 hr Godzilla 303
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) 11 hr os guy 247 63
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Fri ATL 58
Ex-Jackson County deputy arrested on sex-crime ... Fri John Smith 2
Rental Homes Fri Renter 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••