Not all city officials to seek re-election

Jan 5, 2009 Full story: The Mississippi Press 20

As most of Jackson County's city officials begin crafting campaign signs, not all are planning to pursue re-election. Filing for elected municipal positions begins today, and of 30 current city politicians, ...

Full Story
Hope

Pearlington, MS

#1 Jan 5, 2009
I hope Gautier will have good qualified candidates for mayor.
Town Clown

Brandon, MS

#2 Jan 5, 2009
I say vote em all out of office and start with a clean slate. Gautier is a mess.
You Are Kidding_Right

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Jan 6, 2009
I say go,
go connie go, go,
go connie go, go,
connie be good.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
Yancey Drew

Winona, MS

#4 Jan 8, 2009
Isn't it strange how You Are Kidding_Right vanished from this forum around the same time a certain person was the victim of a hit and run and spent a long time in the Hospital. But, now that this certain someone is recovered and back at home - all of a sudden Are Kidding_Right has returned to the forum and we know this certain someone really hates connie. Something to ponder????? Who could it be???
You are Kidding_Right

Gulfport, MS

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Sorry, but you are mistaken. That person was a victim of "Hit and Dumb". You are right about the hating part. But that list is so long it would be almost impossible to pinpoint one individual that hates her based on a posting on the internet.
You are Kidding_Right

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Jan 20, 2009
Where is everybody?

Since: Sep 08

Ocean Springs

#7 Jan 20, 2009
I think John McKay is the best choice at this time.
You are Kidding_Right

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Jan 20, 2009
Me too! I believe he will focus on what is best for OS and not have his own agenda to take care of the 1/2 square mile around city hall. I think he will look at all of OS and it's needs.

Since: Sep 08

Ocean Springs

#9 Jan 23, 2009
So itís official, John McKay is running for OS Mayor. John McKay for Mayor!!!!!!
OS Resident

Gulfport, MS

#10 Jan 31, 2009
I met Troy Ross today he is running for Alderman at Large. He seemed to be a good conservative choice who really cares about Ocean Springs.
Weighing in

Star, ID

#11 Feb 1, 2009
OS Resident wrote:
I met Troy Ross today he is running for Alderman at Large. He seemed to be a good conservative choice who really cares about Ocean Springs.
Troy, who are you running against?
Mississippi Girl

Gulfport, MS

#12 May 4, 2009
John McKay is part of the "downtown" crowd that thinks that Ocean Springs ends at Brooms. There are alot of people that live in Ocean Springs that don't live "downtown". Keep that part of the city the way it is, but don't forget about the rest of the city. Scott Walker has great ideas on how to serve all of the residents of Ocean Springs, not just the chosen few that live downtown.
Redfish

Ocean Springs, MS

#13 May 4, 2009
Get rid of every incumbent and that includes McKay. He's had his turn being Supervisor. Especially get rid of that lardass in Ward 2 of OS, he's hogged his seat for 16 years.
Every vote counts

Ocean Springs, MS

#14 May 4, 2009
Redfish wrote:
Get rid of every incumbent and that includes McKay. He's had his turn being Supervisor. Especially get rid of that lardass in Ward 2 of OS, he's hogged his seat for 16 years.
Fish, you can wish in one hand and ---- in the other. McDonnell wins big. Go to the bank on it.
James

Ocean Springs, MS

#15 May 4, 2009
Redfish wrote:
Get rid of every incumbent and that includes McKay. He's had his turn being Supervisor. Especially get rid of that lardass in Ward 2 of OS, he's hogged his seat for 16 years.
Deadfish, all of my family and friends and the Villa are voting for Matt. What will you do when he wins by a huge margin? Maybe you can call him and he can figure out what a gutless piece of crap you really are. Or better yet you can get back in your loser cave you crawled out of.
Earwigging

Gulfport, MS

#16 May 4, 2009
Every vote counts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish, you can wish in one hand and ---- in the other. McDonnell wins big. Go to the bank on it.
you forgot to finish the quote..."and see which one fills up faster." unless of course you just wanted Rfish to shit in his hand. ewww.
Boo Boo

Ocean Springs, MS

#17 May 5, 2009
James, you are PROUD to vote for OS' dumbest alderman (see poll)?
Also, you're pretty quick to call someone who is doing what you are doing, posting on an anonymous message board a gutless piece of crap. I guess this means you are a gutless piece of crap too, so am I, so are all of us by your insults. Why don't you go find an anger management site and insult them?
Why do you think Redfish lives in a "loser cave?" He seems informed to me, and McDonnell IS a lardass who has hogged his "position" for a long time, it's time to try being nice and taking turns. Oh, but he and his supporters are not nice, are they? You sure aren't, in fact you sound like an aggressive a-hole, are yall family? Are you really BIG and FAT?
Here we go again

Ocean Springs, MS

#18 May 5, 2009
Boo Boo wrote:
James, you are PROUD to vote for OS' dumbest alderman (see poll)?
Also, you're pretty quick to call someone who is doing what you are doing, posting on an anonymous message board a gutless piece of crap. I guess this means you are a gutless piece of crap too, so am I, so are all of us by your insults. Why don't you go find an anger management site and insult them?
Why do you think Redfish lives in a "loser cave?" He seems informed to me, and McDonnell IS a lardass who has hogged his "position" for a long time, it's time to try being nice and taking turns. Oh, but he and his supporters are not nice, are they? You sure aren't, in fact you sound like an aggressive a-hole, are yall family? Are you really BIG and FAT?
All of you C A V E people better wake up. Matt took out both feel good, do gooders. Every one of their votes along with all of Perry's votes wiil have to go against Matt for him to lose. Why don't you quit trying to beat him and sit down and talk to him about what you want to see for Ward 2. He will win again. deal with it.
Earwigging

Gulfport, MS

#19 May 5, 2009
Here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you C A V E people better wake up. Matt took out both feel good, do gooders. Every one of their votes along with all of Perry's votes wiil have to go against Matt for him to lose. Why don't you quit trying to beat him and sit down and talk to him about what you want to see for Ward 2. He will win again. deal with it.
Your ego is revolting. I hope it gets you an ass kickn', and not the polls.
Earwigging

Gulfport, MS

#20 May 5, 2009
Here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you C A V E people better wake up. Matt took out both feel good, do gooders. Every one of their votes along with all of Perry's votes wiil have to go against Matt for him to lose. Why don't you quit trying to beat him and sit down and talk to him about what you want to see for Ward 2. He will win again. deal with it.
Cave people? LOL, you're the one who sounds like he carries the club and doesn't shave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Sat bart 35
Mayor Morans on the lamb (Jun '14) Jan 22 Chubby Banks 17
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Jan 22 bUCKETsEATs 82
Debate: Marijuana - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) Jan 20 T biloxi 25
Seabees making new history at Ocean Springs cem... Jan 20 tsmith 2
Air Conditioning (Jun '14) Jan 15 jax23willis 8
Is Karen Nelson a good reporter? Jan 15 Taxpayer Too 30
Gautier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:54PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery