All of Gautier Elementary School Staf...

All of Gautier Elementary School Staff Are a Bunch of Idiots!

Posted in the Gautier Forum

Jumpin Jack Flash

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2013
I swear to God if I receive one more stupid phone call from ANY of the idiotic staff that attempts to run Gautier Elementary School I'm going to go up there and drag the Head Dumbass Bitch that they choose to give the title of Principal, out by her damn throat and stomp a mud hole in her ass. My God I've never in my life dealt with such Retards. Where do they find some of these mental cases that they let be teachers and principals at this school?
Pam Lizana

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Its one thing after the next with the group of imbeciles that work there! How does the Jackson Co. School Board not realize how big of a problem they've got at this school? The principal is freakin Looney and so is most all other staff members. I think one of the dumbest calls I've received from them was one Friday I let my kids wear Jeans to school because if they bring in 20 box tops off of cereal and such they can wear jeans on Fridays, I know for a FACT I sent each kid with 21 box tops a piece in their back packs but the idiots call me and tell me that they only found 35 and that they was about to send my kids home if I didn't bring them a uniform up there.. then come to find out the dummies didn't check in one of their back packs!
Anderson

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Gautier schools run under the Pascagoula school system, not the Jackson County school district...
Mike_Peterson

Jackson, MS

#5 Nov 9, 2013
Jumpin Jack Flash wrote:
I swear to God if I receive one more stupid phone call from ANY of the idiotic staff that attempts to run Gautier Elementary School I'm going to go up there and drag the Head Dumbass Bitch that they choose to give the title of Principal, out by her damn throat and stomp a mud hole in her ass. My God I've never in my life dealt with such Retards. Where do they find some of these mental cases that they let be teachers and principals at this school?
Big stuff hiding behind a fake name. If I was in the police department, I would throw you in jail and no allow you close to any school.

You coward.
Mike_Peterson

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stuff hiding behind a fake name. If I was in the police department, I would throw you in jail and no allow you close to any school.
You coward.
Im sorry Mr. Flash, what I meant to say was I wouldn't allow you near a school because I'm banned from being around any myself, I'm a well known Pedophile around Gautier and I soooo miss hanging out at schools every evening pretending that I'm there to pick my kids up like I used to do before I got banned! Now I have to send my slut wife to pick up our kids. I do however enjoy dressing my wife up in pig tails and little girl ruffle socks and making her lick a lollipop and call me daddy though, such a turn on for a pedo like myself. Forgive me for taking my anger out on you. I'm now in the process of moving to another state just so I can start anew hanging out at new schools and looking for little girls panties to sniff like I do my own daughters. Wish me luck everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Moran's Art Studio (Jan '17) Thu MRW 2
Arrested for thanking a cop Dec 11 BaBaBlackSheep 2
News Trial postponed again (Jan '06) Dec 6 riley 81
News Blake Edward Anderson Nov 27 Walsh 2
News Jackson Co. supervisors hand out thousands in d... Nov 24 shockedtheirobliv... 1
News Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08) Nov '17 Johanshsy74 5
Is Karen Nelson a good reporter? (Oct '14) Nov '17 Rbakes 34

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages